Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many gems have you bought(with USD)?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
3200 in the two years I've been here.
3200 in the two years I've been here.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
the number would gross me out, but too much
the number would gross me out, but too much
ooSuhor.png
none, i prefer not to buy currency on games because then i feel super guilty if i spend it all immediately
none, i prefer not to buy currency on games because then i feel super guilty if i spend it all immediately
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
Zero. I've came close to buying some one time, but didn't. I've always been able to earn the gems in game.
Zero. I've came close to buying some one time, but didn't. I've always been able to earn the gems in game.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
I joined in Oct 2013 because I missed the whole KS campaign and first months of FR due to my lack of internet at the time. So when I finally managed to joined I dumped about 40 dollars onto the site to support them to try and make up for it. :)

I joined in Oct 2013 because I missed the whole KS campaign and first months of FR due to my lack of internet at the time. So when I finally managed to joined I dumped about 40 dollars onto the site to support them to try and make up for it. :)

BuDq0ZK.gif
When the first stimulus came in, I spent about $20 on gems. Havent since, i dont have much disposable income and im saving up atm for a con
When the first stimulus came in, I spent about $20 on gems. Havent since, i dont have much disposable income and im saving up atm for a con
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
I don't even want to know the exact total. I would not be surprised if it was $1000 or more.
I don't even want to know the exact total. I would not be surprised if it was $1000 or more.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
maybe $80-100 total, i've only ever bought 2000 gem packages over my 3 years of being active and it's a once in a while thing when i feel like treating myself :')

usually i don't like spending money on premium currency in games but FR is legitimately an important hobby to me so i feel fine throwing a bit of my paycheck into it sometimes hehe
maybe $80-100 total, i've only ever bought 2000 gem packages over my 3 years of being active and it's a once in a while thing when i feel like treating myself :')

usually i don't like spending money on premium currency in games but FR is legitimately an important hobby to me so i feel fine throwing a bit of my paycheck into it sometimes hehe
2.gif
Way to much but I do not do it cause I need it I do it to support site .. most is wasted on scatter scrolls so it does not really add value to my account ..hahahaha

but easily 300$-400$ per year for 7 years ... but if you think of it it supports development and the artist and the staff its not much at all .

I want to make sure the staff does not sell FR and if that means 500$ a year I will try that too.

I do not like pay to play but will pay because FR made it so easy to not pay and play I respect that they are literally working for free for a lot of us.

I do not have any bad feelings for those that do not spend ... I just feel even if you can give 5$ in support of your second home it helps keep it here... the art and staff and people are amazing so I do not want to loose you all.
Way to much but I do not do it cause I need it I do it to support site .. most is wasted on scatter scrolls so it does not really add value to my account ..hahahaha

but easily 300$-400$ per year for 7 years ... but if you think of it it supports development and the artist and the staff its not much at all .

I want to make sure the staff does not sell FR and if that means 500$ a year I will try that too.

I do not like pay to play but will pay because FR made it so easy to not pay and play I respect that they are literally working for free for a lot of us.

I do not have any bad feelings for those that do not spend ... I just feel even if you can give 5$ in support of your second home it helps keep it here... the art and staff and people are amazing so I do not want to loose you all.
A5i3AHB.png
None... I am broke.
None... I am broke.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12