Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many gems have you bought(with USD)?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
none! only game i spend money on is the sims lmao
none! only game i spend money on is the sims lmao
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
I haven't bought any gems packs, but if they were to go on sale, I might consider buying a pack, just to support the site (considering I've been playing this game longer than most others with full enjoyment). However, I have no need to buy the gems.
I haven't bought any gems packs, but if they were to go on sale, I might consider buying a pack, just to support the site (considering I've been playing this game longer than most others with full enjoyment). However, I have no need to buy the gems.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
0 heh
0 heh
70573973.pngCBsJXZk.gif
Now I feel like I've spent too much.. I've bought the $100 pack easily 5 times at least
Now I feel like I've spent too much.. I've bought the $100 pack easily 5 times at least
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
uhhh too many

I don't go crazy but I might buy a pack or two once a month.
uhhh too many

I don't go crazy but I might buy a pack or two once a month.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
I lost count after $500... which was not all at once, by the way. I can no longer afford to buy gems, so whatever number it actually is will stay that way INDEFINITELY.
I lost count after $500... which was not all at once, by the way. I can no longer afford to buy gems, so whatever number it actually is will stay that way INDEFINITELY.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
none! but this is interesting
none! but this is interesting
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
bought the 500 gem package twice, I had just started and didn't have the resources to get gems myself and veils had just come out and i *really* wanted one
bought the 500 gem package twice, I had just started and didn't have the resources to get gems myself and veils had just come out and i *really* wanted one
too much lolrip.
too much lolrip.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12