Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many gems have you bought(with USD)?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
None but I’m tempted to, honestly
None but I’m tempted to, honestly
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Think I've probably spent about 70$ total since I started playing? I bought one of the 20$ packs for my birthday last year and again when the wildclaw scrolls were out and then probably another one of those at some point for my second move from Plague to Nature back in 2019 and I think one $10 pack at some point.

Used to have a bad habit of going through small bursts of purchasing gems but have not gotten any this year as I'm now trying to save up to move out.
Think I've probably spent about 70$ total since I started playing? I bought one of the 20$ packs for my birthday last year and again when the wildclaw scrolls were out and then probably another one of those at some point for my second move from Plague to Nature back in 2019 and I think one $10 pack at some point.

Used to have a bad habit of going through small bursts of purchasing gems but have not gotten any this year as I'm now trying to save up to move out.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
0, am an unemployed + disabled college student :')

I do have some money put away from birthdays, but I'm wary of spending it on a website after my younger dumber self spent well over $100 on several pet sites and lost interest quick...

I don't want to have even more spending regrets, y'know? But I dunno, I've got some 'fun money', maybe I'll buy the $10 pack or something. FR has kept my interest the longest, and I'd like to support the site more than just allowing ads.
0, am an unemployed + disabled college student :')

I do have some money put away from birthdays, but I'm wary of spending it on a website after my younger dumber self spent well over $100 on several pet sites and lost interest quick...

I don't want to have even more spending regrets, y'know? But I dunno, I've got some 'fun money', maybe I'll buy the $10 pack or something. FR has kept my interest the longest, and I'd like to support the site more than just allowing ads.
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

didn't buy any yet, but I really like the idea of supporting the site. maybe i'll find some reasons to buy gems soon
didn't buy any yet, but I really like the idea of supporting the site. maybe i'll find some reasons to buy gems soon
QH3r9Za.png
@ezra14 oh my god 40k in Gems [emoji=skull size=1] I don't have that much money, I do believe the title was edited after I had posted my response, otherwise I would have been clearer. Edit: nvm the title was never edited, I am just dumb @seraphinazephyr I assume you wanted to ask the same? Yeah, definitely not 40k dollars, I WISH
@ezra14 oh my god 40k in Gems I don't have that much money, I do believe the title was edited after I had posted my response, otherwise I would have been clearer.

Edit: nvm the title was never edited, I am just dumb

@seraphinazephyr I assume you wanted to ask the same? Yeah, definitely not 40k dollars, I WISH
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I plead the 5th
I plead the 5th
iO2X60T.png
None, no money spent here!
None, no money spent here!
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Uh.... Honestly I don't know and don't want to think about it. Typically buy the $50 packs once a month? Then splurge on myself for birthday/Holidays. Given the amount of hours I've spent on this site I'd say it's worth it. I used to grind, but as others have mentioned with my current job/lifestyle I don't have hours to dedicate to that anymore. I'd rather just pop in the $$ when I have it.
Uh.... Honestly I don't know and don't want to think about it. Typically buy the $50 packs once a month? Then splurge on myself for birthday/Holidays. Given the amount of hours I've spent on this site I'd say it's worth it. I used to grind, but as others have mentioned with my current job/lifestyle I don't have hours to dedicate to that anymore. I'd rather just pop in the $$ when I have it.
Around $150-200 worth, I think? Mostly just $5 here, $20 there, whenever I feel like treating myself. [emoji=skydancer happy size=1] Not too bad, considering I've been playing FR on and off for over three years. Edit: Just checked PayPal, turns out I've spent exactly $205!
Around $150-200 worth, I think? Mostly just $5 here, $20 there, whenever I feel like treating myself. Not too bad, considering I've been playing FR on and off for over three years.

Edit: Just checked PayPal, turns out I've spent exactly $205!
shaymin-sky.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12