Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Had a dream mods banned me for using a -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Dreamt that the mods kicked me out of Flight Rising for unethical experiments in lore.
COME ON, I'M MAKING GOOD PROGRESS HERE! I'M JUST DOING MY JOB!
Dreamt that the mods kicked me out of Flight Rising for unethical experiments in lore.
COME ON, I'M MAKING GOOD PROGRESS HERE! I'M JUST DOING MY JOB!
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Dinic: our two most common fr dreams are

-fr releases multi-accounting, sometimes just for systems, and the fronter gets to have their own surreal dream lair for like the night

-we get banned and that's about it
Dinic: our two most common fr dreams are

-fr releases multi-accounting, sometimes just for systems, and the fronter gets to have their own surreal dream lair for like the night

-we get banned and that's about it
I dreamt an entire story. Then I woke up and immediately bought and wrote lore for this guy:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66816021][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/668161/66816021_350.png[/img][/url] now I'm suffocating in this lore :3
I dreamt an entire story.
Then I woke up and immediately bought and wrote lore for this guy:66816021_350.png
now I'm suffocating in this lore :3
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
[quote name="ruijuun" date="2021-06-06 05:43:31" ] a few years ago I had a dream that I had a g1 imp. needless to say I was very disappointed when I woke up [/quote] Same actually, I guess we both desire a scroll or two x'D
ruijuun wrote on 2021-06-06 05:43:31:
a few years ago I had a dream that I had a g1 imp. needless to say I was very disappointed when I woke up
Same actually, I guess we both desire a scroll or two x'D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I dreamt that my progens went on a waterslide heist like the idiots they are. No, I don't remember any other details.
I dreamt that my progens went on a waterslide heist like the idiots they are. No, I don't remember any other details.
MuAIaYM.png
[quote name="Gristle78" date="2021-06-06 22:47:26" ] I had a dream once that I met the Shadowbinder at a public pool, but instead of being a dragon she was a very (I emphasise on very) busty, scantily dressed kind of gothic anime girl, but just with the original wings and tail. She ended up trying to kill me, after that. I remember watching her circling above me like an eagle in the sky and I tried to hide in the bushes And another time that they added a new flight, but instead of being based on an element it was based on the band the Residents [/quote] That me spit out my tea.
Gristle78 wrote on 2021-06-06 22:47:26:
I had a dream once that I met the Shadowbinder at a public pool, but instead of being a dragon she was a very (I emphasise on very) busty, scantily dressed kind of gothic anime girl, but just with the original wings and tail. She ended up trying to kill me, after that. I remember watching her circling above me like an eagle in the sky and I tried to hide in the bushes

And another time that they added a new flight, but instead of being based on an element it was based on the band the Residents
That me spit out my tea.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
There was a contest for everyone to make a tertiary gene for the site, I covered the template in the word ‘gay’ and submitted it. My brain decided I’d win the contest and I changed my dergsona’s tert to that specific gene

Man if only tertiary gene: gay actually existed
There was a contest for everyone to make a tertiary gene for the site, I covered the template in the word ‘gay’ and submitted it. My brain decided I’d win the contest and I changed my dergsona’s tert to that specific gene

Man if only tertiary gene: gay actually existed
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
I had this dream (well, it was more of a nightmare) that the Flight Rising devs decided to introduce a way to VIAL SPECIAL EYES ONTO ANY DRAGON.

Oh god, the horror. People were slapping Multigazes and Primals onto practically any and every derg.
The players that worked hard to hatch or buy their special-eyed dragons shook their fists at the heavens and asked "why?". They felt betrayed, like a promise had been broken and their time and efforts spat on.
Players clamored in the forums. There was many a debate and argument on the forums.
It was tragic, really.

A truly terrible dream.
I had this dream (well, it was more of a nightmare) that the Flight Rising devs decided to introduce a way to VIAL SPECIAL EYES ONTO ANY DRAGON.

Oh god, the horror. People were slapping Multigazes and Primals onto practically any and every derg.
The players that worked hard to hatch or buy their special-eyed dragons shook their fists at the heavens and asked "why?". They felt betrayed, like a promise had been broken and their time and efforts spat on.
Players clamored in the forums. There was many a debate and argument on the forums.
It was tragic, really.

A truly terrible dream.
lightningshieldl.png _ S y r o - K
LF: Mint / Mint / Flaxen (or close colors) with Iridescent / Constellation / Any. Skydancer preferred.
Willing to pay generously.
I had a dream where I went to Roundsey’s page and she was holding a purple lightsaber.
I had a dream where I went to Roundsey’s page and she was holding a purple lightsaber.
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
I once had a dream that there was a new water ancient but only a few people had it and it could only be found in a totally new place in the lair, like aside from your active lair and hibden. The were kinda fat and blubbery, with fin legs, like a seal with four fins and a dragon face (and all of them were the same brown color). Anyway, they weren’t actually released so the people who had them were on accident, so I was super excited to find that I had actually gotten one, but after seeing it once I forgot how to see it again
I once had a dream that there was a new water ancient but only a few people had it and it could only be found in a totally new place in the lair, like aside from your active lair and hibden. The were kinda fat and blubbery, with fin legs, like a seal with four fins and a dragon face (and all of them were the same brown color). Anyway, they weren’t actually released so the people who had them were on accident, so I was super excited to find that I had actually gotten one, but after seeing it once I forgot how to see it again
jyIIBkp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13