Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Had a dream mods banned me for using a -
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
[quote name="virtualpet" date="2021-06-07 08:34:40" ] Dinic: our two most common fr dreams are -fr releases multi-accounting, sometimes just for systems, and the fronter gets to have their own surreal dream lair for like the night -we get banned and that's about it [/quote] Could you imagine everyone getting their own lair that’d be amazing, I love our lair but sometimes wish I could make my own
virtualpet wrote on 2021-06-07 08:34:40:
Dinic: our two most common fr dreams are

-fr releases multi-accounting, sometimes just for systems, and the fronter gets to have their own surreal dream lair for like the night

-we get banned and that's about it

Could you imagine everyone getting their own lair that’d be amazing, I love our lair but sometimes wish I could make my own
jyIIBkp.png
I only ever had one flight rising dream, in which everyone kept posting 'When are staff going to acknowledge this?' Followed by an image of a bluelight chipskink wearing the intense attention apparel item And people were putting it in their signatures and demanding an explanation we never got it we will never know [item=bluelight chipskink] [item=intense attention]
I only ever had one flight rising dream, in which everyone kept posting

'When are staff going to acknowledge this?'

Followed by an image of a bluelight chipskink wearing the intense attention apparel item

And people were putting it in their signatures and demanding an explanation

we never got it

we will never know

Bluelight Chipskink Intense Attention
Calathea-elderflower.png
[quote name="Syrokko" date="2021-06-07 15:19:10" ] I had this dream (well, it was more of a nightmare) that the Flight Rising devs decided to introduce a way to VIAL SPECIAL EYES ONTO ANY DRAGON. Oh god, the horror. People were slapping Multigazes and Primals onto practically any and every derg. The players that worked hard to hatch or buy their special-eyed dragons shook their fists at the heavens and asked "why?". They felt betrayed, like a promise had been broken and their time and efforts spat on. Players clamored in the forums. There was many a debate and argument on the forums. It was tragic, really. A truly terrible dream. [/quote] Th-this [i]is[/i] a joke, right?
Syrokko wrote on 2021-06-07 15:19:10:
I had this dream (well, it was more of a nightmare) that the Flight Rising devs decided to introduce a way to VIAL SPECIAL EYES ONTO ANY DRAGON.

Oh god, the horror. People were slapping Multigazes and Primals onto practically any and every derg.
The players that worked hard to hatch or buy their special-eyed dragons shook their fists at the heavens and asked "why?". They felt betrayed, like a promise had been broken and their time and efforts spat on.
Players clamored in the forums. There was many a debate and argument on the forums.
It was tragic, really.

A truly terrible dream.

Th-this is a joke, right?
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
[quote name="Fluoroantimonic" date="2021-06-06 11:18:13" ] Once had a dream a new breed dropped that functioned like cuckoos, for easter. You could find an egg in your nests and it would hatch as a gen1, and it was the only way to obtain the new breed. It was so rare that the staff uped the chance and suddenly every nest only hatched them and there was an infestation. [/quote] Honestly, that sounds pretty hilarious xD
Fluoroantimonic wrote on 2021-06-06 11:18:13:
Once had a dream a new breed dropped that functioned like cuckoos, for easter. You could find an egg in your nests and it would hatch as a gen1, and it was the only way to obtain the new breed.

It was so rare that the staff uped the chance and suddenly every nest only hatched them and there was an infestation.

Honestly, that sounds pretty hilarious xD
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
One time I had a dream that there was a new breed called a Leo, which resembled a mix between a Tundra, a Snapper, and a lion.

Interestingly enough, this was about 2-3 years before Obelisks were a thing. I gotta say... nice job to my subconscious for predicting that, even if it wasn't entirely right.

Update: Found the post I made about this
One time I had a dream that there was a new breed called a Leo, which resembled a mix between a Tundra, a Snapper, and a lion.

Interestingly enough, this was about 2-3 years before Obelisks were a thing. I gotta say... nice job to my subconscious for predicting that, even if it wasn't entirely right.

Update: Found the post I made about this
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="fistfulofdragons" date="2021-06-06 06:56:50" ] *inner typography nerd jumps out* Actually that's a hyphen! Here are the three primary types of dashes: - – — - hypen, used to connect words – n-dash, used to indicate a span of something, like a period of time — m-dash, has several mostly grammatical uses and my personal favorite [/quote] @fistfulofdragons *shakes your hand in designer* ah yes, the gramatically correct dashes that, infuriatingly, no keyboard standard has a key for. I hate keyboards dilgduykwgd whenever I need to write gramatically correct stuff I just copy paste it from google, smh
fistfulofdragons wrote on 2021-06-06 06:56:50:
*inner typography nerd jumps out* Actually that's a hyphen!

Here are the three primary types of dashes:
- – —

- hypen, used to connect words
– n-dash, used to indicate a span of something, like a period of time
— m-dash, has several mostly grammatical uses and my personal favorite

@fistfulofdragons *shakes your hand in designer* ah yes, the gramatically correct dashes that, infuriatingly, no keyboard standard has a key for.
I hate keyboards dilgduykwgd whenever I need to write gramatically correct stuff I just copy paste it from google, smh
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2021-06-06 06:51:00" ] all of the deities were being killed by the shade and it was a site-wide event and everyone was panicking. the mods were hosting a stream and reenacting the new lore in fur suits of the deities. it was chaos. [/quote] oh my goodness. I want to see this now.
mistywolf96 wrote on 2021-06-06 06:51:00:
all of the deities were being killed by the shade and it was a site-wide event and everyone was panicking. the mods were hosting a stream and reenacting the new lore in fur suits of the deities. it was chaos.
oh my goodness.
I want to see this now.
+2 FR time
he/they
I had a dream last night that they introduced another new modern breed but it was just a realistic elephant. It didn't even have any wings. We all got a basic grey one and there were no breed change scrolls so people were scrambling to try to breed a new generation that actually had other colors. Whenever you tried to use a scatterscoll on them there was a message that said it rejected the scroll and wouldn't let it be applied. Staff also didn't put them in the scrying workshop though because there was apparently a surprise when they came in other colors and they wanted us to breed them ourselves before adding them in. So it was like 2013 again where we had to use scrolls to preview genes.

Everyone's hatchlings kept coming out the wrong species or the elephant "hatchlings" would get grey again like the parent. Dragon search broke because everyone was desperately trying to see if someone hatched a non-grey elephant yet.
I had a dream last night that they introduced another new modern breed but it was just a realistic elephant. It didn't even have any wings. We all got a basic grey one and there were no breed change scrolls so people were scrambling to try to breed a new generation that actually had other colors. Whenever you tried to use a scatterscoll on them there was a message that said it rejected the scroll and wouldn't let it be applied. Staff also didn't put them in the scrying workshop though because there was apparently a surprise when they came in other colors and they wanted us to breed them ourselves before adding them in. So it was like 2013 again where we had to use scrolls to preview genes.

Everyone's hatchlings kept coming out the wrong species or the elephant "hatchlings" would get grey again like the parent. Dragon search broke because everyone was desperately trying to see if someone hatched a non-grey elephant yet.
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
A few nights ago, I dreamt that a kid named Billy hacked into the admins accounts, but rather than causing havoc, he just did the dailies on their accounts, yet everyone was acting like this was the end of the world.

I was just confused when I woke up
A few nights ago, I dreamt that a kid named Billy hacked into the admins accounts, but rather than causing havoc, he just did the dailies on their accounts, yet everyone was acting like this was the end of the world.

I was just confused when I woke up
I'm just a little guy
ive had a couple anxiety dreams this month about fr,
One dream staff gave us all 150 gathering turns and i had a miniature crisis of which section id use to gather in,
and spent all 150 digging in water for a manticore familiar and still didn't get it
it was bothersome enough i might start a recording for how many gathering turns in each of the 3 places you can gather in, at level 40 that it will take before getting a manticore for that element.

Then the other day I had one where crim asked for a battlestone that wasant in the game database, basically it was a venomous version of eliminate for magic dragons instead of melee, and when I tried to report it in bugs, I forgot to grab a screenshot so I went back and the page was updated to have a random different item and no one believed me that she was asking for an item that didnt exist yet because i couldn't prove it.

the battlestone was called somethingn like Minvenom and was a supremely more powerful attack because it inflicted venom/poison and did damage over time as well, like bleed does.

ive had a couple anxiety dreams this month about fr,
One dream staff gave us all 150 gathering turns and i had a miniature crisis of which section id use to gather in,
and spent all 150 digging in water for a manticore familiar and still didn't get it
it was bothersome enough i might start a recording for how many gathering turns in each of the 3 places you can gather in, at level 40 that it will take before getting a manticore for that element.

Then the other day I had one where crim asked for a battlestone that wasant in the game database, basically it was a venomous version of eliminate for magic dragons instead of melee, and when I tried to report it in bugs, I forgot to grab a screenshot so I went back and the page was updated to have a random different item and no one believed me that she was asking for an item that didnt exist yet because i couldn't prove it.

the battlestone was called somethingn like Minvenom and was a supremely more powerful attack because it inflicted venom/poison and did damage over time as well, like bleed does.

A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13