Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Had a dream mods banned me for using a -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Once had a dream a new breed dropped that functioned like cuckoos, for easter. You could find an egg in your nests and it would hatch as a gen1, and it was the only way to obtain the new breed.

It was so rare that the staff uped the chance and suddenly every nest only hatched them and there was an infestation.
Once had a dream a new breed dropped that functioned like cuckoos, for easter. You could find an egg in your nests and it would hatch as a gen1, and it was the only way to obtain the new breed.

It was so rare that the staff uped the chance and suddenly every nest only hatched them and there was an infestation.
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
[color=#457723]I once had a dream I hatched a triple G1. Triple buttercup, I think? Anyway, cue me being very disappointed when I woke up. '^^ Here's the dragon, as best as I can remember: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=167&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=167&auth=40c4bd84847b547ccd80240cb83c0043159e9bcf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ;_;
I once had a dream I hatched a triple G1. Triple buttercup, I think? Anyway, cue me being very disappointed when I woke up. '^^

Here's the dragon, as best as I can remember:

dragon?age=0&body=167&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=167&auth=40c4bd84847b547ccd80240cb83c0043159e9bcf&dummyext=prev.png

;_;
dreamt that new merch was released: You could buY little minifigures of dragons in Your lair. i had a little model of mY custom progen and everYthing. was quite disappointed when i woke up.
dreamt that new merch was released: You could buY little minifigures of dragons in Your lair. i had a little model of mY custom progen and everYthing. was quite disappointed when i woke up.

feverent
Well, I've had many many dreams about getting multiple eggs from scavenging at once (like four in a stack, and they're usually not regular eggs, they're special "event eggs" that give you something weird).

But also, this one time I dreamed that someone got mad at me for "not replying to a message fast enough" even though I was supposedly asleep in the dream at the time they'd messaged me, and when I woke up in the dream, I discovered they'd hacked my account and done horrendous things to my dragons, like nicking some, exalting others, and replacing them with dragons that matched their aesthetic ... I gotta say I was pretty relieved when I woke up for real and no such thing had happened :'D
Well, I've had many many dreams about getting multiple eggs from scavenging at once (like four in a stack, and they're usually not regular eggs, they're special "event eggs" that give you something weird).

But also, this one time I dreamed that someone got mad at me for "not replying to a message fast enough" even though I was supposedly asleep in the dream at the time they'd messaged me, and when I woke up in the dream, I discovered they'd hacked my account and done horrendous things to my dragons, like nicking some, exalting others, and replacing them with dragons that matched their aesthetic ... I gotta say I was pretty relieved when I woke up for real and no such thing had happened :'D
Professional Grump

I live for memes
I dreamed of Flight Rising stuff at least 25 times by now and several times my dreams were foreshadowing upcoming releases. I didn't really write many things down so I don't really know anymore.
I dreamed of Flight Rising stuff at least 25 times by now and several times my dreams were foreshadowing upcoming releases. I didn't really write many things down so I don't really know anymore.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I had a dream they updated gathering, and the gathering page now looked like a little island in the middle of the sea. And I'm talking really small - you could probably fit four people on it sitting down. Anyway, it was from the POV of looking at the island from off-shore, and you had the six categories - fishing was over the water, foraging was at a clump of tall grass, hunting was in the branches of a tree, insect-catching was in the sky, digging was on the sandy shore, and scavenging was at the middle. Something like that. And it had little animations, like the new map. You'd click one of the sections, and it would be the normal menu we have now.

I also dreamt we got new Fiona fams one time. There was also a new category of familiars in general - GIANT familiars. They basically took up the same space as a dragon on profiles. Two of the new fams from Fiona were a wyvern-like animal and a giant iguana. Both were blue and white.
I had a dream they updated gathering, and the gathering page now looked like a little island in the middle of the sea. And I'm talking really small - you could probably fit four people on it sitting down. Anyway, it was from the POV of looking at the island from off-shore, and you had the six categories - fishing was over the water, foraging was at a clump of tall grass, hunting was in the branches of a tree, insect-catching was in the sky, digging was on the sandy shore, and scavenging was at the middle. Something like that. And it had little animations, like the new map. You'd click one of the sections, and it would be the normal menu we have now.

I also dreamt we got new Fiona fams one time. There was also a new category of familiars in general - GIANT familiars. They basically took up the same space as a dragon on profiles. Two of the new fams from Fiona were a wyvern-like animal and a giant iguana. Both were blue and white.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[center]i had a dream that i had a light sprite and sold it and was able to complete all of my projects and buy any g1 i wanted i also had a dream that i finished my scatter project by scattering an xxx obsidian g1 [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]
i had a dream that i had a light sprite and sold it and was able to complete all of my projects and buy any g1 i wanted

i also had a dream that i finished my scatter project by scattering an xxx obsidian g1
Luminax appeared in my lair.

Over-obsessed? I think not I definitely am!
Luminax appeared in my lair.

Over-obsessed? I think not I definitely am!
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
I had dream once that everyone when they logged on,would be teleported INTO fr in the form of your avatar dragon.I wish that would happen :(
I had dream once that everyone when they logged on,would be teleported INTO fr in the form of your avatar dragon.I wish that would happen :(
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I dreamt once that I was hatching eggs but nothing hatched & the eggs just disappeared. Had to panic check my inventory when I woke up.
I dreamt once that I was hatching eggs but nothing hatched & the eggs just disappeared. Had to panic check my inventory when I woke up.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13