Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Had a dream mods banned me for using a -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
How can you tell you've been spending too much time on your favorite dragon game? When your subconscious creates an entire PM from the FR mod team saying that you have been temporarily banned from the forums for using too many en dashes in your post. Not going to lie, I woke up ready for blood.

What bizarre FR dreams have you had?
How can you tell you've been spending too much time on your favorite dragon game? When your subconscious creates an entire PM from the FR mod team saying that you have been temporarily banned from the forums for using too many en dashes in your post. Not going to lie, I woke up ready for blood.

What bizarre FR dreams have you had?
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
a few years ago I had a dream that I had a g1 imp. needless to say I was very disappointed when I woke up
a few years ago I had a dream that I had a g1 imp. needless to say I was very disappointed when I woke up
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
had a dream that greenskeeper gathering was postponed indefinitely due to "community uproar." i shudder to think what could possibly have happened to cause that

also dreamed that there was a new nature-themed fairgrounds game called "Diligence," i don't remember the details of it but it might have been like whack-a-mole?? anyways why do i have so many nature dreams
had a dream that greenskeeper gathering was postponed indefinitely due to "community uproar." i shudder to think what could possibly have happened to cause that

also dreamed that there was a new nature-themed fairgrounds game called "Diligence," i don't remember the details of it but it might have been like whack-a-mole?? anyways why do i have so many nature dreams
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
I dreamed that once FR was getting hacked, and over time, the dragons were exalted or they disappeared. I never saw the exalt pillar so I’m not sure which. Everyone in the forums was discussing the hacking and how their dragons were disappearing as well. Terrifying stuff. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=2]
I dreamed that once FR was getting hacked, and over time, the dragons were exalted or they disappeared. I never saw the exalt pillar so I’m not sure which. Everyone in the forums was discussing the hacking and how their dragons were disappearing as well. Terrifying stuff.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
all of the deities were being killed by the shade and it was a site-wide event and everyone was panicking. the mods were hosting a stream and reenacting the new lore in fur suits of the deities. it was chaos.
all of the deities were being killed by the shade and it was a site-wide event and everyone was panicking. the mods were hosting a stream and reenacting the new lore in fur suits of the deities. it was chaos.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
*inner typography nerd jumps out* Actually that's a hyphen!

Here are the three primary types of dashes:
- – —

- hypen, used to connect words
– n-dash, used to indicate a span of something, like a period of time
— m-dash, has several mostly grammatical uses and my personal favorite
*inner typography nerd jumps out* Actually that's a hyphen!

Here are the three primary types of dashes:
- – —

- hypen, used to connect words
– n-dash, used to indicate a span of something, like a period of time
— m-dash, has several mostly grammatical uses and my personal favorite
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Once I had a dream where I was a character in fr and there was an adventure. When I woke up from that, I realized it made a epic lore story. I wrote that one down after I had it and plan to put that in an actual dragons bio.

I also once dreamt I won a light sprite from roundsey and sold it for 65kg. That was a nice dream.
Once I had a dream where I was a character in fr and there was an adventure. When I woke up from that, I realized it made a epic lore story. I wrote that one down after I had it and plan to put that in an actual dragons bio.

I also once dreamt I won a light sprite from roundsey and sold it for 65kg. That was a nice dream.
I will put something here eventually.
I had a dream where emperors were a breed, but they just looked like Nocturnes. It was weird.
I had a dream where emperors were a breed, but they just looked like Nocturnes. It was weird.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I dreamt my toxin gene sold, nothing major
I dreamt my toxin gene sold, nothing major
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
before the new eye update, i dreamt that there was just a little site status update that said 'no we aren't changing anything about the system, except to make Imperial Primals bigger'. that wasn't the whole dream, but just the FR part of it.
before the new eye update, i dreamt that there was just a little site status update that said 'no we aren't changing anything about the system, except to make Imperial Primals bigger'. that wasn't the whole dream, but just the FR part of it.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13