Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Had a dream mods banned me for using a -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
So I entered a skin for Brightshine right? And a couple nights ago I dreamed that I won. I remember people congratulating me, and I remember receiving the gems. I woke up thinking that I actually won.
So I entered a skin for Brightshine right? And a couple nights ago I dreamed that I won. I remember people congratulating me, and I remember receiving the gems. I woke up thinking that I actually won.
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png4o7papi.pngZmmR4dY.pngeofNzwG.png
I dreamt they implemented non-dragons that took up dragon slots. Typically they were owned by older players and the devs for the more generic things like dogs and bears and whatever, but they were also available to new players in the form of prenamed characters from a story mode and that could have nothing about them changed?
I dreamt they implemented non-dragons that took up dragon slots. Typically they were owned by older players and the devs for the more generic things like dogs and bears and whatever, but they were also available to new players in the form of prenamed characters from a story mode and that could have nothing about them changed?
I dreamed once that the dragon deities were appearing in the Coliseum for some reason.
I dreamed once that the dragon deities were appearing in the Coliseum for some reason.
LxbWmll.png
I've had at least 3 FR dreams. From the ones I can recall:

1)I dreamt that someone had hacked my account only to steal 2 of my Gen 1 Wildclaws.
2) I was looking at some other lairs and the background in one was animated with a sky clouds, one lair having Faes and really big skydancers. These Skydancers in said lair were based on Heroines/Super Women
3)I don't recall the exact details but it revolved around AH.
I've had at least 3 FR dreams. From the ones I can recall:

1)I dreamt that someone had hacked my account only to steal 2 of my Gen 1 Wildclaws.
2) I was looking at some other lairs and the background in one was animated with a sky clouds, one lair having Faes and really big skydancers. These Skydancers in said lair were based on Heroines/Super Women
3)I don't recall the exact details but it revolved around AH.
My latest FR dream saw me somehow acquire a light halo, but when I went to sell the light halo on AH the price had dropped to 5 gems.

Knowing my luck with the AH this will actually happen if I ever acquire a halo.
My latest FR dream saw me somehow acquire a light halo, but when I went to sell the light halo on AH the price had dropped to 5 gems.

Knowing my luck with the AH this will actually happen if I ever acquire a halo.
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
First dream thing! [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1] It was just me having a bunch of unhatched eggs... I know it will never happen tho.
First dream thing!
It was just me having a bunch of unhatched eggs... I know it will never happen tho.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2021-06-06 06:51:00" ] all of the deities were being killed by the shade and it was a site-wide event and everyone was panicking. the mods were hosting a stream and reenacting the new lore in fur suits of the deities. it was chaos. [/quote] I'm sorrry w h a t. I want to hear more of this dream but at the same time I [B]absolutely[/B] do not [rule] A long time ago I had a dream that secondary accounts were introduced, but every account automatically had a second account attached to them. In the forums, the main accounts vista, avatar, and other symbols were normal, but right below the friend/PM/CR/block buttons was the secondary account's vista and avatar and stuff, which was a reflection of the top half. Even the symbols and numbers on the side were upside down
mistywolf96 wrote on 2021-06-06 06:51:00:
all of the deities were being killed by the shade and it was a site-wide event and everyone was panicking. the mods were hosting a stream and reenacting the new lore in fur suits of the deities. it was chaos.

I'm sorrry w h a t. I want to hear more of this dream but at the same time I absolutely do not

A long time ago I had a dream that secondary accounts were introduced, but every account automatically had a second account attached to them. In the forums, the main accounts vista, avatar, and other symbols were normal, but right below the friend/PM/CR/block buttons was the secondary account's vista and avatar and stuff, which was a reflection of the top half. Even the symbols and numbers on the side were upside down
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
I once had a dream where people discovered a secret eye color that was only obtained during a specific Riot of Rot. I tried buying one, and then I woke up.
I once had a dream where people discovered a secret eye color that was only obtained during a specific Riot of Rot. I tried buying one, and then I woke up.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
i once had a dream where i accidentally did something wrong and the mods publicly shamed me on the home page and called me out by username for everyone to see :(
i once had a dream where i accidentally did something wrong and the mods publicly shamed me on the home page and called me out by username for everyone to see :(
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
I had a dream that we got new hoodie sweaters as apparel. It was weirdly vivid and detailed, like I saw the designs and some of the colors of the sweaters. The update banner had a male imp wearing a hoodie who was inverted so that he was facing left. Idk why it was so vivid, but I was sad when my brain caught up to my emotions and I realized that it was all just a dream
I had a dream that we got new hoodie sweaters as apparel. It was weirdly vivid and detailed, like I saw the designs and some of the colors of the sweaters. The update banner had a male imp wearing a hoodie who was inverted so that he was facing left. Idk why it was so vivid, but I was sad when my brain caught up to my emotions and I realized that it was all just a dream
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13