Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ON HOLD] HotnSpicy’s beauty tips
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75242737][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752428/75242737_350.png[/img][/url] This is HotnSpicy[/center] A previously [i]meh[/i] roundsey, ever since my friend won her from that dreaded raffle spiral I’ve been itching to scatter her. Recently she’s come into my grasp so I’m able to (finally) make horrible decisions with her! [rule][rule] [center][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] [color=transparent]hola[/color] [size=6]Rules[/size][color=transparent]hola[/color] [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][/center] [LIST] [*] HotnSpicy must never be renamed as long as she is in my possession, even when she hits what I want in terms of color. [*] For every ugly scatter she gives me, I will add one (1) fodder apparel on to her. For every nice scatter she gives me, two fodder apparel will be removed. [*] If it gets to the point HotnSpicy gives me enough bad scatters in a row her apparel slots have filled up, she will be breed changed to a tundra and have her apparel taken off. [*] If she continues to be ugly in tundra form, As soon as her apparel slots are filled, she will be breedchanged into a snapper. [*] If she keeps being ugly in snapper form, I can’t do much else. She’ll be shunned from my clan and will take a vacation in a friend’s lair for a week to think about what she’s done. [rule][rule] [center][size=6][b]From whence ye came…[/b][/center][/size] [center][size=2]Aka. Her original look[/size][/center] [columns][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=20&winggene=13&wings=65&auth=f398d2a7f8ddad918cf6710573ba3db8c8677352&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][quote][center] [emoji=wildclaw size=1][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair/icons/female.png[/img][rule] Fuchsia // Petals[br]Magenta // Butterfly[br] Pearl // Ghost[br] [br][emoji=special eyes size=1]Shadow Primal[/quote][rule] She is pretty, I am pleased, perhaps I can do better eventually but for now I’m good
75242737_350.png

This is HotnSpicy

A previously meh roundsey, ever since my friend won her from that dreaded raffle spiral I’ve been itching to scatter her. Recently she’s come into my grasp so I’m able to (finally) make horrible decisions with her!

hola Ruleshola
  • HotnSpicy must never be renamed as long as she is in my possession, even when she hits what I want in terms of color.
  • For every ugly scatter she gives me, I will add one (1) fodder apparel on to her. For every nice scatter she gives me, two fodder apparel will be removed.
  • If it gets to the point HotnSpicy gives me enough bad scatters in a row her apparel slots have filled up, she will be breed changed to a tundra and have her apparel taken off.
  • If she continues to be ugly in tundra form, As soon as her apparel slots are filled, she will be breedchanged into a snapper.
  • If she keeps being ugly in snapper form, I can’t do much else. She’ll be shunned from my clan and will take a vacation in a friend’s lair for a week to think about what she’s done.

From whence ye came…
    Aka. Her original look
    dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=20&winggene=13&wings=65&auth=f398d2a7f8ddad918cf6710573ba3db8c8677352&dummyext=prev.png
    Quote:
    female.png
    Fuchsia // Petals
    Magenta // Butterfly
    Pearl // Ghost

Shadow Primal

She is pretty, I am pleased, perhaps I can do better eventually but for now I’m good
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
[center][b][size=6]Apparel count[/size][/b] [size=5] [emoji=apparel helm size=1][color=transparent]hola[/color][b]3/20[/b][color=transparent]hola[/color] [emoji=apparel helm size=1][/size] Current Apparel List: [s]Aerborne gustgather. Crystalcourt Cascades. Twilight rose thorn banner.[/s] DONE. WE ARE DONE. SHE HAS BECOME GOTH AGAIN AND SHES GREAT FOR IT. [rule][rule] [size=6] [color=transparent]hola[/color] [b]Scatter History[/b] [color=transparent]hola[/color] [/size] [emoji=scroll size=1][color=transparent]hola[b]1/20[/b][/color] [color=transparent]hola[/color][emoji=scroll size=1] Fuchsia // Magenta // Pearl = [START] Honeydew // Sapphire // Mulberry -- Purple // Purple // Pink **+ Purple // Ruby // Pear -- Blush // Seafoam // Marigold -- Sunshine // Chartreuse // Latte -- Honey // Pistachio // Black -- Caribbean // Stonewash // Mantis + [emoji=star size=1] Carmine // Shadow // Pumpkin + Amber // Gloom // Bronze -- Yellow // Moon // Abyss -- Olive // Mulberry (again?) // Marigold (AGAIN??) -- Black // Oilslick // Metals + [emoji=star size=1] Silver // Lead // Midnight + [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [rule][rule][/center] + - Pretty = - Meh -- - Ugly ** - Double *** - Triple (as if) [emoji=star size=1] - Considering/Considered stopping. [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] - Stopped.
Apparel count
hola3/20hola

Current Apparel List:
Aerborne gustgather.
Crystalcourt Cascades.
Twilight rose thorn banner.

DONE. WE ARE DONE. SHE HAS BECOME GOTH AGAIN AND SHES GREAT FOR IT.

hola Scatter History hola
hola1/20 hola

Fuchsia // Magenta // Pearl =
[START]
Honeydew // Sapphire // Mulberry --
Purple // Purple // Pink **+
Purple // Ruby // Pear --
Blush // Seafoam // Marigold --
Sunshine // Chartreuse // Latte --
Honey // Pistachio // Black --
Caribbean // Stonewash // Mantis +
Carmine // Shadow // Pumpkin +
Amber // Gloom // Bronze --
Yellow // Moon // Abyss --
Olive // Mulberry (again?) // Marigold (AGAIN??) --
Black // Oilslick // Metals +
Silver // Lead // Midnight +

+ - Pretty
= - Meh
-- - Ugly
** - Double
*** - Triple (as if)
- Considering/Considered stopping.
- Stopped.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
[center] [emoji=glimmer tile size=1] [color=transparent]hola[/color] [size=6][b]Special thanks[/b][/size] [color=transparent]hola[/color] [emoji=glimmer tile size=1][rule][/center] [size=2][emoji=gloom tile size=1] @Unrest, for selling me HotnSpicy and being my horrible (positive) enabler. [emoji=gloom tile size=1] The whole fight club discord for hyping me up and keeping me motivated for this. [emoji=gloom tile size=1] Literally anyone who buys from me, ever, you belong here too for also enabling me for this. [emoji=gloom tile size=1] Myself for creating this hell. [emoji=gloom tile size=1] Rivalry for being this chameleon’s girlfriend. [rule] [center][emoji=insect size=1][emoji=insect size=1][emoji=insect size=1]
hola Special thanks hola

@Unrest, for selling me HotnSpicy and being my horrible (positive) enabler.

The whole fight club discord for hyping me up and keeping me motivated for this.

Literally anyone who buys from me, ever, you belong here too for also enabling me for this.

Myself for creating this hell.

Rivalry for being this chameleon’s girlfriend.

pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
The fanclub
Pinglists //
Quote:
All scatters//

@Helixstorm @Unrest @Pocketsawyer @Noodlemangos @rarewareofficial @FelineThing @Cupcakenova @Randompebble @performapals @AimaElsecaller

Only Pretties//

x

Only Uglies//

x

Only Doubles //

x

The fanclub
Pinglists //
Quote:
All scatters//

@Helixstorm @Unrest @Pocketsawyer @Noodlemangos @rarewareofficial @FelineThing @Cupcakenova @Randompebble @performapals @AimaElsecaller

Only Pretties//

x

Only Uglies//

x

Only Doubles //

x

pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
Reserved
Reserved
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
Ping for all scatters please
Ping for all scatters please
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
hahahaha this is going to be great

( add me to that pinglist shawty )
hahahaha this is going to be great

( add me to that pinglist shawty )
also for anyone who is unaware of the sheer amount of damage Bingo (RBG) is going to inflict upon this dragon, she was 8 off a triple before she was scattered
also for anyone who is unaware of the sheer amount of damage Bingo (RBG) is going to inflict upon this dragon, she was 8 off a triple before she was scattered
@Unrest @Helixstorm So on to our FIRST scatter that’ll ruin her even m- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75242737][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=20&winggene=13&wings=16&auth=20aa0cc7808e77264486c37afb5955416070b48f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] )-)o
@Unrest @Helixstorm

So on to our FIRST scatter that’ll ruin her even m-

dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=20&winggene=13&wings=16&auth=20aa0cc7808e77264486c37afb5955416070b48f&dummyext=prev.png

)-)o
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
BRUH
BRUH
1 2 3 4 5 6