Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Had a dream mods banned me for using a -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
The only dream that I remember about FR was that I sniped a 3digit (very low numbers, like in the 300s) dragon out of the AH, and that caused some people to start digging into my past and telling me that I was sus. Also a loot of PMs.

Kinda stressful haha, but the dragon was decent (was a male Spiral with Plague eyes, it had a dark green body & paler/more muted green wings and maybe IriShim as genes? Or MetAlloy?).
The only dream that I remember about FR was that I sniped a 3digit (very low numbers, like in the 300s) dragon out of the AH, and that caused some people to start digging into my past and telling me that I was sus. Also a loot of PMs.

Kinda stressful haha, but the dragon was decent (was a male Spiral with Plague eyes, it had a dark green body & paler/more muted green wings and maybe IriShim as genes? Or MetAlloy?).
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
I've had at least one or two nightmares where a couple of my lore dragons were sold and I had to track them down and beg to get them back, and when I woke up I actually thought it had happened for real and got up to check all my dragons in the middle of the night- they were all still there but the dream still upset me.

I've also had a couple dreams about my own dragons interacting with each other and when I woke up I needed to write about what happened to them, trying to involve those dreams into my lore somehow.
I've had at least one or two nightmares where a couple of my lore dragons were sold and I had to track them down and beg to get them back, and when I woke up I actually thought it had happened for real and got up to check all my dragons in the middle of the night- they were all still there but the dream still upset me.

I've also had a couple dreams about my own dragons interacting with each other and when I woke up I needed to write about what happened to them, trying to involve those dreams into my lore somehow.
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
i had a lot of fr dreams, usually when i'm exited foe something. these are the ones i remember:
-back when there was no primal vials i hatched a matchy primal imp (i had hatched my second primal a few days before this dream) and i sold it for a lot
-something about a mod deleting one of my forum posts for a reason that i don't remember at all. i woke up thinking that i was bannee from the forums XD
-when the 4x69 id was about to hatch i used to check dragon search multiple times a day. in the dream i remember seeing a cool number on the search and hatching a dragon. i made a post on the id hype forum and like 7 users started to ping me with stuff like "congrats, but that's the wrong id. you got (insert id here) please edit it" and for some reason i couldn't edit it. i was very anxious lmao
the same dream about the wrong post or whatever happened like at least 3 times
i had a lot of fr dreams, usually when i'm exited foe something. these are the ones i remember:
-back when there was no primal vials i hatched a matchy primal imp (i had hatched my second primal a few days before this dream) and i sold it for a lot
-something about a mod deleting one of my forum posts for a reason that i don't remember at all. i woke up thinking that i was bannee from the forums XD
-when the 4x69 id was about to hatch i used to check dragon search multiple times a day. in the dream i remember seeing a cool number on the search and hatching a dragon. i made a post on the id hype forum and like 7 users started to ping me with stuff like "congrats, but that's the wrong id. you got (insert id here) please edit it" and for some reason i couldn't edit it. i was very anxious lmao
the same dream about the wrong post or whatever happened like at least 3 times
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I had a dream once that there were these secret extra breeds that only existed on, like, one or two dragons each? they had been given to alpha/early beta testers, and went under the radar for a while bc they didn't show up on searches and the owners tended to be lurkers or inactive [quote name="QuirkyJunimo" date="2021-06-06 12:23:01" ] I had dream once that everyone when they logged on,would be teleported INTO fr in the form of your avatar dragon.I wish that would happen :( [/quote] ...so, MMO isekai Flight Rising edition? [emoji=gaoler tongue size=2]
I had a dream once that there were these secret extra breeds that only existed on, like, one or two dragons each? they had been given to alpha/early beta testers, and went under the radar for a while bc they didn't show up on searches and the owners tended to be lurkers or inactive

QuirkyJunimo wrote on 2021-06-06 12:23:01:
I had dream once that everyone when they logged on,would be teleported INTO fr in the form of your avatar dragon.I wish that would happen :(
...so, MMO isekai Flight Rising edition?
Wz3MG4S.png
Instead of the game we have now, FR was an mmorpg (such as WoW, ESO, GW, EQ, etc.) in that our dragons where our characters we created with each having unique racial abilities and starting zones based on their breed and flight alignment. I loved selecting which dragon I wanted to play as, seeing the outfits and skins in a new way, leveling them from hatchling to adult to ancient wyrm, and just exploring the world in a new perspective. Racing around with other players in world pvp as a pack of mirrors was absolutely radical. Another big thing was that the game had a lot more freedom in what it could do with designs, there were some absolutely gnarly areas in every zone and loads of surprisingly beautiful locations.
Still sometimes wish I'd woken up in that reality.
Instead of the game we have now, FR was an mmorpg (such as WoW, ESO, GW, EQ, etc.) in that our dragons where our characters we created with each having unique racial abilities and starting zones based on their breed and flight alignment. I loved selecting which dragon I wanted to play as, seeing the outfits and skins in a new way, leveling them from hatchling to adult to ancient wyrm, and just exploring the world in a new perspective. Racing around with other players in world pvp as a pack of mirrors was absolutely radical. Another big thing was that the game had a lot more freedom in what it could do with designs, there were some absolutely gnarly areas in every zone and loads of surprisingly beautiful locations.
Still sometimes wish I'd woken up in that reality.
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
I became a mod
I have no idea why I would dream that but whatever
I became a mod
I have no idea why I would dream that but whatever
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
I had a dream once that I met the Shadowbinder at a public pool, but instead of being a dragon she was a very (I emphasise on very) busty, scantily dressed kind of gothic anime girl, but just with the original wings and tail. She ended up trying to kill me, after that. I remember watching her circling above me like an eagle in the sky and I tried to hide in the bushes

And another time that they added a new flight, but instead of being based on an element it was based on the band the Residents

I had a dream once that I met the Shadowbinder at a public pool, but instead of being a dragon she was a very (I emphasise on very) busty, scantily dressed kind of gothic anime girl, but just with the original wings and tail. She ended up trying to kill me, after that. I remember watching her circling above me like an eagle in the sky and I tried to hide in the bushes

And another time that they added a new flight, but instead of being based on an element it was based on the band the Residents

913838e5875d1fe03b54e876ed96d2fa-d4dlfhr.gif f517179564ce3d45f0aa2355e691649f-d2zu3yg.gif qlIJQn5.gif 4e2d90d6b978fd47c7e81bfd0df7754f-d4bw19d.gif 2bf8ca5030d719d32430fa7948b469d3-d4h1cbf.gif
I once had a pretty normal dream, I was in my livingroom just doing random dream things, and my cat was sleeping in the cat tree. But the cat was Tidelord for some reason.
I once had a pretty normal dream, I was in my livingroom just doing random dream things, and my cat was sleeping in the cat tree. But the cat was Tidelord for some reason.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
god this is weird, i had a dream somene drew me like a hell of a lot of 1 minute ms paint doodles for my dragons and charged me like 7000 for each of them and i had to pay lmao
god this is weird, i had a dream somene drew me like a hell of a lot of 1 minute ms paint doodles for my dragons and charged me like 7000 for each of them and i had to pay lmao
E76-FF5-E2-CF16-4-B9-C-BB53-FF494-EA76-BCA.gif
TheGodQueen
» she/him
» Lilith
» fr +8h

» Tumblr
» Instagram
» Wishlist
2-F8-EA3-E2-8-FD2-4-FFC-A81-A-F3-ACEA483220.gif
OH! I forgot to mention that I also dreamt Bill Cipher was a dragon. Just a straight up FR dragon in one of my dreams. Of course, that immediately meant I had to make him (still breeding for colours but this is what he looked like): [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=21&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=21&winggene=2&wings=9&auth=5fded7b0698164e5885ec332faee0956ed3e86f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
OH! I forgot to mention that I also dreamt Bill Cipher was a dragon. Just a straight up FR dragon in one of my dreams. Of course, that immediately meant I had to make him (still breeding for colours but this is what he looked like):

dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=21&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=21&winggene=2&wings=9&auth=5fded7b0698164e5885ec332faee0956ed3e86f7&dummyext=prev.png
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13