Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is holding us back from having BGs?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I feel like if they haven't added them in almost 7 years it's not a priority thing. I'd like them, but I'm more inclined to believe that it's just not in their vision for the site, rather than it just being low priority.
I feel like if they haven't added them in almost 7 years it's not a priority thing. I'd like them, but I'm more inclined to believe that it's just not in their vision for the site, rather than it just being low priority.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I highly doubt FR will ever have backgrounds for dragons. For a multitude of reasons, but the biggest issue being the coliseum. You would have big ole boxes floating around and they would probably stick out of the screen and also overlap each other.
I highly doubt FR will ever have backgrounds for dragons. For a multitude of reasons, but the biggest issue being the coliseum. You would have big ole boxes floating around and they would probably stick out of the screen and also overlap each other.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2020-04-08 19:51:41" ] I highly doubt FR will ever have backgrounds for dragons. For a multitude of reasons, but the biggest issue being the coliseum. You would have big ole boxes floating around and they would probably stick out of the screen and also overlap each other. [/quote] There was a glitch with one background item on Neopets that did this with one of my pets in the Battledome. And it was hilarious as heck. Now I’m picturing it here and I’m just as amused.
WolfTears wrote on 2020-04-08 19:51:41:
There was a glitch with one background item on Neopets that did this with one of my pets in the Battledome. And it was hilarious as heck. Now I’m picturing it here and I’m just as amused.
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2020-04-08 19:51:41" ] I highly doubt FR will ever have backgrounds for dragons. For a multitude of reasons, but the biggest issue being the coliseum. You would have big ole boxes floating around and they would probably stick out of the screen and also overlap each other. [/quote] If they were items added to the dragon page itself and not added like apparel, this wouldn’t be an issue
WolfTears wrote on 2020-04-08 19:51:41:
If they were items added to the dragon page itself and not added like apparel, this wouldn’t be an issue
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Possible the best part of backgrounds would be making Clan Profile pics without a white background (that clashes a lot with forum themes)
Possible the best part of backgrounds would be making Clan Profile pics without a white background (that clashes a lot with forum themes)
if were talking backgrounds that are anything like neopets, then i think its a mercy we dont have them
if were talking backgrounds that are anything like neopets, then i think its a mercy we dont have them
I don’t see why backgrounds can’t just be a dragon-page-only thing (and maybe avatars). There’d be no problem in the coliseum or lair page then. They just wouldn’t be visible there.
I don’t see why backgrounds can’t just be a dragon-page-only thing (and maybe avatars). There’d be no problem in the coliseum or lair page then. They just wouldn’t be visible there.
Eh, I'm not really into the idea of backgrounds. I'm sure that FR would be able to implement it wonderfully, but honestly I really like the aesthetic of the dragon pages currently. Backgrounds would really clutter it up I think.
Eh, I'm not really into the idea of backgrounds. I'm sure that FR would be able to implement it wonderfully, but honestly I really like the aesthetic of the dragon pages currently. Backgrounds would really clutter it up I think.
i don't know if @/undel does all the art herself or not?? (if she does that's really cool! thanks undel!) but i know fr doesn't have like, a huge art team and stuff, so that's probably why
i don't know if @/undel does all the art herself or not?? (if she does that's really cool! thanks undel!) but i know fr doesn't have like, a huge art team and stuff, so that's probably why
[quote name="EarthTiger" date="2020-04-08 14:48:14" ] I hope it's just priorities, and that we'll get them soon. I have hope for that "Landscape" hint word... [/quote] Exactly what I had in mind. I made a lengthy suggestion post a while ago on lair backgrounds but honestly, I'm a big fan of dragon backgrounds too. But seriously, grounded apparel is the jam!!! I cannot explain to you how much I want to see barrels, baskets, crates, vases, jugs, pots, bags, etc
EarthTiger wrote on 2020-04-08 14:48:14:
I hope it's just priorities, and that we'll get them soon.

I have hope for that "Landscape" hint word...

Exactly what I had in mind. I made a lengthy suggestion post a while ago on lair backgrounds but honestly, I'm a big fan of dragon backgrounds too. But seriously, grounded apparel is the jam!!! I cannot explain to you how much I want to see barrels, baskets, crates, vases, jugs, pots, bags, etc
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6