Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is holding us back from having BGs?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Bluetea No problem :D
@Bluetea No problem :D
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
[quote name="Boosco" date="2020-04-08 15:11:52" ] if we give them backgrounds theyll simply walk off into them and escape. its better this way [/quote] i love this
Boosco wrote on 2020-04-08 15:11:52:
if we give them backgrounds theyll simply walk off into them and escape. its better this way
i love this
Untitled241.png
[quote name="xiq" date="2020-04-08 14:41:18" ] my wallet said no [/quote]
xiq wrote on 2020-04-08 14:41:18:
my wallet said no
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
[quote name="BlobfishLord" date="2020-04-08 15:28:18" ] [quote name="Boosco" date="2020-04-08 15:11:52" ] if we give them backgrounds theyll simply walk off into them and escape. its better this way [/quote] i love this [/quote] This is probably how Tidelord left us. His avatar is a bubbly background after all.. :thonking:
BlobfishLord wrote on 2020-04-08 15:28:18:
if we give them backgrounds theyll simply walk off into them and escape. its better this way
i love this
This is probably how Tidelord left us. His avatar is a bubbly background after all.. :thonking:
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Would backgrounds even work now, now that all dragons aren't actually fully in their boxes? They all hover partially out of them.
Would backgrounds even work now, now that all dragons aren't actually fully in their boxes? They all hover partially out of them.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2020-04-08 15:32:29" ] [quote name="BlobfishLord" date="2020-04-08 15:28:18" ] [quote name="Boosco" date="2020-04-08 15:11:52" ] if we give them backgrounds theyll simply walk off into them and escape. its better this way [/quote] i love this [/quote] This is probably how Tidelord left us. His avatar is a bubbly background after all.. :thonking: [/quote] We have a genius among us This is not the mystery I was hoping to solve but am I glad it was solved
Sinnabelle wrote on 2020-04-08 15:32:29:
BlobfishLord wrote on 2020-04-08 15:28:18:
i love this
This is probably how Tidelord left us. His avatar is a bubbly background after all.. :thonking:
We have a genius among us
This is not the mystery I was hoping to solve but am I glad it was solved
lant.gif lant.gif
im iffy about it honestly. i feel like if it was implemented, instead of it being an apparel item it should be something you can just choose from like a dropdown menu and can use on as many dragons as you want at no extra cost after having had unlocked it.

otherwise, they should just make more items that are like the flowerfalls and seasonal wind items imo.
im iffy about it honestly. i feel like if it was implemented, instead of it being an apparel item it should be something you can just choose from like a dropdown menu and can use on as many dragons as you want at no extra cost after having had unlocked it.

otherwise, they should just make more items that are like the flowerfalls and seasonal wind items imo.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
What if we get a system for background apparel that's like the one for skins/accents?
A single slot per dragon for a background, and we can submit custom ones in addition to ones provided by the site?

We kinda already have environmental apparel in stuff like the Will o' the Ember, so things like, I dunno, small crystal spires or pathways underfoot, etc. would prolly just work like regular apparel.
What if we get a system for background apparel that's like the one for skins/accents?
A single slot per dragon for a background, and we can submit custom ones in addition to ones provided by the site?

We kinda already have environmental apparel in stuff like the Will o' the Ember, so things like, I dunno, small crystal spires or pathways underfoot, etc. would prolly just work like regular apparel.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="vidoxi" date="2020-04-08 16:30:29" ] im iffy about it honestly. i feel like if it was implemented, instead of it being an apparel item it should be something you can just choose from like a dropdown menu and can use on as many dragons as you want at no extra cost after having had unlocked it. [/quote] This is how I've always pictured them functioning.
vidoxi wrote on 2020-04-08 16:30:29:
This is how I've always pictured them functioning.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
I thought you were talking about battle grounds, so this post was a bit confusing xD
I thought you were talking about battle grounds, so this post was a bit confusing xD
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
1 2 3 4 5 6