Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your least favorite common eye color?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Excluding primals and whatnot, what common eye type color is your least favorite? I hear all about people’s faves, but never the ones they dislike. Do you like them all? Or is there one color you can’t stand?

For me, I actually don’t like my own eye type. LOL it’s growing on me, but nine times it of ten I feel like a different common color would look better. The blue is very saturated and reminds me more of a blue lego than like ocean blue. That’s just me though! Same with Nature eyes, the common color seems plastic-y? I’m not sure what it is about those dark saturated colors !

I love the soft ones, like light and ice

Excluding primals and whatnot, what common eye type color is your least favorite? I hear all about people’s faves, but never the ones they dislike. Do you like them all? Or is there one color you can’t stand?

For me, I actually don’t like my own eye type. LOL it’s growing on me, but nine times it of ten I feel like a different common color would look better. The blue is very saturated and reminds me more of a blue lego than like ocean blue. That’s just me though! Same with Nature eyes, the common color seems plastic-y? I’m not sure what it is about those dark saturated colors !

I love the soft ones, like light and ice

ZVpCPil.png
Shadow eyes are very unappealing to me aside from their primal. Not too big on earth eyes either but it won't stop me from buying a dragon.
Shadow eyes are very unappealing to me aside from their primal. Not too big on earth eyes either but it won't stop me from buying a dragon.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Nature's... but that's solely because I hate saturated greens.
Their Unusual looks pretty good, on the other hand.

I'm also slowly starting to dislike Light's, though I'm not entirely sure why.
Nature's... but that's solely because I hate saturated greens.
Their Unusual looks pretty good, on the other hand.

I'm also slowly starting to dislike Light's, though I'm not entirely sure why.
I despise lightning eyes. Cyan has never been my thing. I love ice and nature eyes, though, and earth unusual and goat are my favorites.
I despise lightning eyes. Cyan has never been my thing. I love ice and nature eyes, though, and earth unusual and goat are my favorites.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

Probably plague, given that I've shied away from buying dragons with red eyes, but hardly had that problem with any of the rest.

I did seek out plague eyes intentionally for one dragon though, and then hidden them under a mask because lol (a mask with red eyes!)
Probably plague, given that I've shied away from buying dragons with red eyes, but hardly had that problem with any of the rest.

I did seek out plague eyes intentionally for one dragon though, and then hidden them under a mask because lol (a mask with red eyes!)
Water. The only water dragons I'll buy are with unusual, since I love that nice, light blue they have, but I overall find water eyes to be too dark for my tastes.
Water. The only water dragons I'll buy are with unusual, since I love that nice, light blue they have, but I overall find water eyes to be too dark for my tastes.
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
Water eyes and Arcane eyes. I really, really don't like water's deep blue color and arcane's disgusting pink is enough to ruin even the prettiest gen1.
Water eyes and Arcane eyes. I really, really don't like water's deep blue color and arcane's disgusting pink is enough to ruin even the prettiest gen1.
often depends on the dragon, but i tend to dislike water and nature eyes even when they match the dragon colors lol
often depends on the dragon, but i tend to dislike water and nature eyes even when they match the dragon colors lol
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

[quote name="Niomedes" date="2019-11-20 18:26:15" ] Water. The only water dragons I'll buy are with unusual, since I love that nice, light blue they have, but I overall find water eyes to be too dark for my tastes. [/quote]
Niomedes wrote on 2019-11-20 18:26:15:
Light. Just not a fan of that bright lemon-yellow color.
Light. Just not a fan of that bright lemon-yellow color.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10