Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your least favorite common eye color?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
For sure not a fan of Arcane eyes. Yuck.
For sure not a fan of Arcane eyes. Yuck.
Q5eZhV2.png
nature, because.. gOD. i can do green with yellow highlights, i can do yellowey green, i can do toxic green, i can do blue-green, i can do all of those
bUT GODS PLEASE
PLEASE NOT JUST PLAIN 0 TINT GREEN
nature, because.. gOD. i can do green with yellow highlights, i can do yellowey green, i can do toxic green, i can do blue-green, i can do all of those
bUT GODS PLEASE
PLEASE NOT JUST PLAIN 0 TINT GREEN
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
Arcane
Arcane
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
[quote name="Gilnora" date="2019-11-20 18:07:35" ] For me, I actually don’t like my own eye type [/quote] I feel this. I'm in arcane, I love the lore and community, though the pink eyes don't look fantastic on the dragon colours I'm most into (black and green mainly) I quite like nature, earth, light and water, in that order :)
Gilnora wrote on 2019-11-20 18:07:35:
For me, I actually don’t like my own eye type

I feel this. I'm in arcane, I love the lore and community, though the pink eyes don't look fantastic on the dragon colours I'm most into (black and green mainly)

I quite like nature, earth, light and water, in that order :)
nature probably...... wind is such a nicer green. that being said i like all the eye colours but nature? tbh probably my lowest
nature probably...... wind is such a nicer green. that being said i like all the eye colours but nature? tbh probably my lowest
I’m cool with all the eyes, but I guess arcane’s would be my least favorite. Most times that bright pink just over powers every other color. It’s pretty situational.
I’m cool with all the eyes, but I guess arcane’s would be my least favorite. Most times that bright pink just over powers every other color. It’s pretty situational.
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
uhhhh i may have realized just now that literally all of my arcane dragons have a piece of eye covering apparel or were scattersighted into arcane rare
uhhhh i may have realized just now that literally all of my arcane dragons have a piece of eye covering apparel or were scattersighted into arcane rare
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
arcane. this is my motherland, but it's too bright and i frankly find it a big turn off especially on pretty g1s -- ones that are earthy, or darker toned of course.
arcane. this is my motherland, but it's too bright and i frankly find it a big turn off especially on pretty g1s -- ones that are earthy, or darker toned of course.
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
Arcane is my least favorite, solely because I'm just not a fan of pink as a color. Nothing more complicated to it than that.
Arcane is my least favorite, solely because I'm just not a fan of pink as a color. Nothing more complicated to it than that.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Pretty sure plague is my least favorite. It makes all the dragons look creepy, and the primal is SO WIERD!!!
Pretty sure plague is my least favorite. It makes all the dragons look creepy, and the primal is SO WIERD!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10