Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your least favorite common eye color?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Arcane, it doesn't match anything
Arcane, it doesn't match anything
sBdLZtA.png
I find nature/arcane eyes to be situational. I don't dislike them, I just don't look for them.
I find nature/arcane eyes to be situational. I don't dislike them, I just don't look for them.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
[quote name="Angelsand" date="2019-11-24 22:00:46" ] I find nature/arcane eyes to be situational. I don't dislike them, I just don't look for them. [/quote] Honestly same. Dark greens in general I find situational. I think Arcane kinda matches my aesthetic because I'm a big fan of pastel pinks/purples and neon colors (which most Arcane eyes work with at least decently), although there are a lot of ways Arcane can clash with some aesthetics.
Angelsand wrote on 2019-11-24 22:00:46:

Honestly same. Dark greens in general I find situational. I think Arcane kinda matches my aesthetic because I'm a big fan of pastel pinks/purples and neon colors (which most Arcane eyes work with at least decently), although there are a lot of ways Arcane can clash with some aesthetics.
MV1Iakt.png Arcane Flight Alignment | Fae Enthusiast | Likes Red, Blue and Purple MV1Iakt.png
Arcane.
Arcane.
MVxSTuW.jpg
Plague because they scare me. Especially for breeds with large eyes (e.g., spirals).
Plague because they scare me. Especially for breeds with large eyes (e.g., spirals).
FR time +3
She/her
Lightning. Sorta sucked while I was in that flight, but the eyes never matched ANYTHING in my lair.
Lightning. Sorta sucked while I was in that flight, but the eyes never matched ANYTHING in my lair.
Light. I dislike most shades of yellow despite Lightweaver being my favorite deity.
Light. I dislike most shades of yellow despite Lightweaver being my favorite deity.
Nature. I tend to like the lighter greens of Wind better :v
Nature. I tend to like the lighter greens of Wind better :v
Never be afraid to ping me!
Wind. Too light for my taste.
Wind. Too light for my taste.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Probably Shadow? It won't stop me from purchasing a dragon, though.

Also I do wish Water eyes were lighter toned. Other than that, I don't mind. Water Unusual is probably my favorite.
Probably Shadow? It won't stop me from purchasing a dragon, though.

Also I do wish Water eyes were lighter toned. Other than that, I don't mind. Water Unusual is probably my favorite.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10