Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your least favorite common eye color?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Arcane I think, but just because it's difficult to work with, I find it pretty. Wind is a bit tricky to work with too

I don't think I actively dislike any of the common eye colors though tbh
Arcane I think, but just because it's difficult to work with, I find it pretty. Wind is a bit tricky to work with too

I don't think I actively dislike any of the common eye colors though tbh
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
If I'm being honest with myself, my own flight's, Ice. I just find it really boring. Its particularly jarring on female Gaolers in my opinion. So naturally I have tons of Ice dragons anyway lol. I'm more for lore right now.

Every other color is pretty neat. Lightning is a particular favorite of mine. I dont tend to care too much either way though.
If I'm being honest with myself, my own flight's, Ice. I just find it really boring. Its particularly jarring on female Gaolers in my opinion. So naturally I have tons of Ice dragons anyway lol. I'm more for lore right now.

Every other color is pretty neat. Lightning is a particular favorite of mine. I dont tend to care too much either way though.
3d4d1f39dd1ef44ed0f2069a9e3a93ec64f05876.png
i hate arcane and i'll try to avoid it on dragons as much as possible
i hate arcane and i'll try to avoid it on dragons as much as possible
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
water, nature and shadow all have the issue of being very dark and saturated in their standard forms which makes them pretty tricky to work with, imo. i don't hate any eyes, those are just hardest to match from my experience
water, nature and shadow all have the issue of being very dark and saturated in their standard forms which makes them pretty tricky to work with, imo. i don't hate any eyes, those are just hardest to match from my experience
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Nature's saturated green is almost unbearable to look at. Almost every time I buy a Nature dragon, they end up with their eyes covered because no. Water's is meh to me, and despite my being in Earth, I'm not the biggest fan of the muddied brown colors we have either.
Nature's saturated green is almost unbearable to look at. Almost every time I buy a Nature dragon, they end up with their eyes covered because no. Water's is meh to me, and despite my being in Earth, I'm not the biggest fan of the muddied brown colors we have either.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Arcane.
Arcane.
Arcane. Mostly because I really don't like shades of pink.
Arcane. Mostly because I really don't like shades of pink.
fr_signature_final_1.pngfr_signature_final_2.png
@dagomor do you have me blocked??

Mine has to be arcane.. it’s just so pink.
@dagomor do you have me blocked??

Mine has to be arcane.. it’s just so pink.
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Shadow. I just don't like dark purple colors. Some of the lighter uncommon/unusual are quite good though!
Shadow. I just don't like dark purple colors. Some of the lighter uncommon/unusual are quite good though!
Arcane. I sure didn't choose my flight for the eyes lol. Pink is slowly starting to grow on me but it's far from my favorite.
Arcane. I sure didn't choose my flight for the eyes lol. Pink is slowly starting to grow on me but it's far from my favorite.
8eQDIbk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10