Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your least favorite common eye color?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Shadow. I don't like purple.

Nature, Water, Earth..all the flights I've been in, and I don't like any of the eye colors LOL. I warmed up to Earth's over time though :)
Shadow. I don't like purple.

Nature, Water, Earth..all the flights I've been in, and I don't like any of the eye colors LOL. I warmed up to Earth's over time though :)
JNgbpVq.gif
Nature. I can't stand that shade of green. Also not a fan of Earth or Fire, I'm just not into brown or that shade of orange.
Nature. I can't stand that shade of green. Also not a fan of Earth or Fire, I'm just not into brown or that shade of orange.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Arcane and Nature. I love some of their various eye-type shades, but those bright and saturated common eye colors just really bother me. A little too intense for my tastes and would rather have a dragon with arcane rare and nature uncommon/unusual
Arcane and Nature. I love some of their various eye-type shades, but those bright and saturated common eye colors just really bother me. A little too intense for my tastes and would rather have a dragon with arcane rare and nature uncommon/unusual
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Light irritates me. It’s so bright!
Light irritates me. It’s so bright!
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
Every eye works on SOME dragons, but shadow and arcane and plague eyes can be hard to work with. Especially shadow lol

I like light and lightning and earth the best! (But i have really few earth dergs? It's weird)
Every eye works on SOME dragons, but shadow and arcane and plague eyes can be hard to work with. Especially shadow lol

I like light and lightning and earth the best! (But i have really few earth dergs? It's weird)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Not quite sure what my problem with it is, but I cannot stand Arcane eyes. The only Arcane dragons I have have their eyes covered up. Nothing against Arcane, pink eyes just really aren't my thing for some reason. Strangely enough, it applies even if the eyes match. And if they don't match it's straight to Marva
Not quite sure what my problem with it is, but I cannot stand Arcane eyes. The only Arcane dragons I have have their eyes covered up. Nothing against Arcane, pink eyes just really aren't my thing for some reason. Strangely enough, it applies even if the eyes match. And if they don't match it's straight to Marva
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
Nature and water are my least favorite, they're too saturated and too dark at the same time
Nature and water are my least favorite, they're too saturated and too dark at the same time
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

The two colors of Unusual and Uncommon Wind eyes clash horribly with each other.

Any eyes can clash with the dragon they're on. I think the brightest (most saturated) colors are most likely to do this, and those are most common in Light and Lightning.
The two colors of Unusual and Uncommon Wind eyes clash horribly with each other.

Any eyes can clash with the dragon they're on. I think the brightest (most saturated) colors are most likely to do this, and those are most common in Light and Lightning.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
Earth. Runner-up is plague.

I'm not too wild about my own Wind, tbh, but I don't dislike it either. It's just... blah. I love saturated colors like Water or Nature; Wind sometimes feels like a watered-down Nature.
Earth. Runner-up is plague.

I'm not too wild about my own Wind, tbh, but I don't dislike it either. It's just... blah. I love saturated colors like Water or Nature; Wind sometimes feels like a watered-down Nature.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
arcana, i have no need for magical girl protagonists.
arcana, i have no need for magical girl protagonists.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10