Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your least favorite common eye color?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Arcane and shadow tbh. They can work, but I tend to shy away from dragons with those eyes types. Ironically shadow and arcane primals are probably my two favorite eye types (along with plague dark sclera)
Arcane and shadow tbh. They can work, but I tend to shy away from dragons with those eyes types. Ironically shadow and arcane primals are probably my two favorite eye types (along with plague dark sclera)
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Nature is the hardest to work with so. Water is also pretty hard to work with, but not nearly as much as bright green.
Nature is the hardest to work with so. Water is also pretty hard to work with, but not nearly as much as bright green.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I feel like every eye color looks good somewhere but yeah, Arcane's clashes with a LOT of colors. One of the reasons I left Arcane was because I felt pigeonholed into breeding purple-pink dragons... But I also love purple dragons, so sometimes I do miss it. I'm fiiickle.
I feel like every eye color looks good somewhere but yeah, Arcane's clashes with a LOT of colors. One of the reasons I left Arcane was because I felt pigeonholed into breeding purple-pink dragons... But I also love purple dragons, so sometimes I do miss it. I'm fiiickle.
9mjyPzr.png
rowan they/them
certified cryptid™
I despise Water and Arcane. They don't go very well with any colors.
I despise Water and Arcane. They don't go very well with any colors.
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
I really really do not like Shadow Uncommon and Unusual since they're both so darn cold for me for some reason? I LOVE Shadow Common and Rare, they're both beautiful imo but the other two are just so cold. Not a big fan of Wind and Nature Rare because they're so overly saturated and most of the time very contrasting to my dragons' colours, but they're all still pretty nice.
I really really do not like Shadow Uncommon and Unusual since they're both so darn cold for me for some reason? I LOVE Shadow Common and Rare, they're both beautiful imo but the other two are just so cold. Not a big fan of Wind and Nature Rare because they're so overly saturated and most of the time very contrasting to my dragons' colours, but they're all still pretty nice.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Hmm... probably Fire and Arcane. I'm not a big fan of those colors. Earth is up there, but at least it's more versatile than hot pink.

can we give an f for old light and wind eyes though, they were so good...
Hmm... probably Fire and Arcane. I'm not a big fan of those colors. Earth is up there, but at least it's more versatile than hot pink.

can we give an f for old light and wind eyes though, they were so good...
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Arcane and Earth Arcane eyes are very bright and pink, and so are pretty much only good for purple/pink dragons. If the eyes are small though I don't really care. Earth eyes are just boring to me, even brown dragons look better with darker eyes like Earth Rare instead of the bleh brown of Earth Common. Not even the "shattered plain" (shattered plane??) gem guardian wants anything to do with earth eyes [item=shattered plain gem guardian]
Arcane and Earth

Arcane eyes are very bright and pink, and so are pretty much only good for purple/pink dragons. If the eyes are small though I don't really care.

Earth eyes are just boring to me, even brown dragons look better with darker eyes like Earth Rare instead of the bleh brown of Earth Common. Not even the "shattered plain" (shattered plane??) gem guardian wants anything to do with earth eyes
Shattered Plain Gem Guardian
tastefulmarketing.gif
arcane, for sure - i don't tend to pay too much attention to eye colour overall, but there's something so incredibly jarring about that pink and i find it very hard to ignore.
arcane, for sure - i don't tend to pay too much attention to eye colour overall, but there's something so incredibly jarring about that pink and i find it very hard to ignore.
a star sign out of whack.
I'm split between Earth and Light. I've never been a big fan of dark and mid color browns (some light browns look okay though) and something about the shading in the common Light eyes (even more for some of the rarer versions) is unappealing to me.
I'm split between Earth and Light. I've never been a big fan of dark and mid color browns (some light browns look okay though) and something about the shading in the common Light eyes (even more for some of the rarer versions) is unappealing to me.
MV1Iakt.png Arcane Flight Alignment | Fae Enthusiast | Likes Red, Blue and Purple MV1Iakt.png
I have an "everything except" saved search in the AH, and for element I have it set to everything except arcane. I started out in arcane (i read the lore on the FR wiki and liked it) but I switched because that much pink is kind of garish.
I know nature's green is hard to work with, but I like green dragons so it usually works for me.
I have an "everything except" saved search in the AH, and for element I have it set to everything except arcane. I started out in arcane (i read the lore on the FR wiki and liked it) but I switched because that much pink is kind of garish.
I know nature's green is hard to work with, but I like green dragons so it usually works for me.
Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10