Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your least favorite common eye color?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Water, nature and sometimes wind.
Water's dark saturated blue, I find, really hard to work with. It clashes with almost every color.
Nature and wind is because I just really don't like green that much. I have like 2 perma dragons in my lair that are green.
Water, nature and sometimes wind.
Water's dark saturated blue, I find, really hard to work with. It clashes with almost every color.
Nature and wind is because I just really don't like green that much. I have like 2 perma dragons in my lair that are green.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Water is definitely my least favorite. It's just, like others have stated, difficult to work with in most cases. After that it's probably earth common, mostly because I'm not too into the brown range.
Water is definitely my least favorite. It's just, like others have stated, difficult to work with in most cases. After that it's probably earth common, mostly because I'm not too into the brown range.
UnyqHqE.png
Red & Purple eyes are not my thing - although I have a few. Love my Ice eyes the most [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
Red & Purple eyes are not my thing - although I have a few. Love my Ice eyes the most
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Arcane and Nature aren’t really my type of thing.. At least their primal is pretty nifty looking?
Arcane and Nature aren’t really my type of thing.. At least their primal is pretty nifty looking?
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I don't like earth common or plague common.
I don't like earth common or plague common.
wlLXM.gif
i don't really like arcane eyes... not a fan of over-saturated pink
i don't really like arcane eyes... not a fan of over-saturated pink
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I've never liked nature eyes. They never look good on any dragons I have. Wind either does it better or earth. Smh nature.
I've never liked nature eyes. They never look good on any dragons I have. Wind either does it better or earth. Smh nature.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Fire. I'm color-blind to whatever color it is they actually are and depending on the dragon breed, they look like light, wind or plague.

My favorites are arcane, earth, shadow, nature and water in that order as I never mistake any of them for something else. I don't know anyone who color-coordinates their wardrobe to their hair and eye color, so I don't care if dragons are matchy matchy either.
Fire. I'm color-blind to whatever color it is they actually are and depending on the dragon breed, they look like light, wind or plague.

My favorites are arcane, earth, shadow, nature and water in that order as I never mistake any of them for something else. I don't know anyone who color-coordinates their wardrobe to their hair and eye color, so I don't care if dragons are matchy matchy either.
qDavPTk.png
I don't like Nature's much; too bright, although Common isn't as bad as the terrible neon Rare. But I prefer either Uncommon (deep emerald-green) or Unusual (dull camo green) in most cases. (And Uncommon is the most similar to what all Nature eyes looked like before the type update, which I'm still frankly bitter about.)

Any of the elemental tints can work with the right dragon, though.
I don't like Nature's much; too bright, although Common isn't as bad as the terrible neon Rare. But I prefer either Uncommon (deep emerald-green) or Unusual (dull camo green) in most cases. (And Uncommon is the most similar to what all Nature eyes looked like before the type update, which I'm still frankly bitter about.)

Any of the elemental tints can work with the right dragon, though.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
nature. it's just so ugly. the bright green doesn't match with any dragons that aren't the same ugly bright green.
nature. it's just so ugly. the bright green doesn't match with any dragons that aren't the same ugly bright green.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10