Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your least favorite common eye color?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Fantelle" date="2019-11-20 18:27:58" ] often depends on the dragon, but i tend to dislike water and nature eyes even when they match the dragon colors lol [/quote] LOL same!
Fantelle wrote on 2019-11-20 18:27:58:
often depends on the dragon, but i tend to dislike water and nature eyes even when they match the dragon colors lol
LOL same!
ZVpCPil.png
Ironically, Wind. I prefer the saturated, bright colors of Lightning, Water and Nature!
Ironically, Wind. I prefer the saturated, bright colors of Lightning, Water and Nature!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
Lightning, despite being in Lightning! That super bright cyan is just so hard to work with cause it somehow manages to overpower even the brightest of dragons. I do like the brighter eye colors, but there's a limit between brightly-colored and outright eye-burning...
Lightning, despite being in Lightning! That super bright cyan is just so hard to work with cause it somehow manages to overpower even the brightest of dragons. I do like the brighter eye colors, but there's a limit between brightly-colored and outright eye-burning...
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Uh... I only have one fire dragon, so I guess fire's my least favorite. I wonder why.
Uh... I only have one fire dragon, so I guess fire's my least favorite. I wonder why.
LxbWmll.png
Earth. These are dragons! I want them to have cool magic eye colors, not regular brown.
Earth. These are dragons! I want them to have cool magic eye colors, not regular brown.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
Fire, maybe? I'm not the biggest orange fan and it tends to look bad with a lot of the colours I have in my lair.
Fire, maybe? I'm not the biggest orange fan and it tends to look bad with a lot of the colours I have in my lair.
jCVhFoZ.gif
it's hard to pick a favorite or least favorite, i think almost any eye color can look good or bad depending on the dragon's other colors..

however, i guess water tends to be difficult to work with? not a whole lot goes with that saturated dark blue in my opinion, but like i said it just depends! i'm sure some dragons look perfect with water eyes!
it's hard to pick a favorite or least favorite, i think almost any eye color can look good or bad depending on the dragon's other colors..

however, i guess water tends to be difficult to work with? not a whole lot goes with that saturated dark blue in my opinion, but like i said it just depends! i'm sure some dragons look perfect with water eyes!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
..nature
i dunno, they don't really go with anything. while i do like the color green, nature's common eyes aren't all that appealing to me
..nature
i dunno, they don't really go with anything. while i do like the color green, nature's common eyes aren't all that appealing to me
Honestly? Plague. Not a fan of red to begin with, on top of it tends to stick out against my general color aesthetic. I can't count how many times I saw a batch of hatchlings and went 'wow this would look so much better in another flight'.

Water too. Much too dark and saturated I feel. Probably the same reason plague bothers me sometimes.

I think its the commons I don't like.... Besides the unusual, rare, and the specials I don't really pay attention to eye types too often.
Honestly? Plague. Not a fan of red to begin with, on top of it tends to stick out against my general color aesthetic. I can't count how many times I saw a batch of hatchlings and went 'wow this would look so much better in another flight'.

Water too. Much too dark and saturated I feel. Probably the same reason plague bothers me sometimes.

I think its the commons I don't like.... Besides the unusual, rare, and the specials I don't really pay attention to eye types too often.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
earth, it's just brown. i don't like working with brown by itself, it bores me. same with nature's green - we see so much of it already, i just want some unnaturally colorful things! that's why pet sites delight me, we can have colorful animals instead of the usual brown, black, white, and gray stuff.
earth, it's just brown. i don't like working with brown by itself, it bores me. same with nature's green - we see so much of it already, i just want some unnaturally colorful things! that's why pet sites delight me, we can have colorful animals instead of the usual brown, black, white, and gray stuff.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10