Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your least favorite common eye color?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Arcane, and for whatever reason I was in arcane for a while anyway. Idk they just seem unnatural but not in a good way, if i wanted unnatural and magic looking I’d go for shadow
Arcane, and for whatever reason I was in arcane for a while anyway. Idk they just seem unnatural but not in a good way, if i wanted unnatural and magic looking I’d go for shadow
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Nature, but its simply out of spite that several of my dream dragons (G1s) having clashing eyes -- and its ALWAYS nature.
Nature, but its simply out of spite that several of my dream dragons (G1s) having clashing eyes -- and its ALWAYS nature.
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
Water eyes and Arcane eyes. They never look good on any dragons I have </3
Water eyes and Arcane eyes. They never look good on any dragons I have </3
I'd have to say plague and earth as a second
I picked my first flight, plague, when I thought it'd be edgy and it fit all my black/red dragons back then. But fun fact - red doesn't go well with a lot of colors.
Earth is just boring

Ice (my current flight, just because of the eyes) are my favorite because they are non-clashy with colors and are blue, and shadow would be a second because purple is my favorite color

and I know you said no primal but plagues primal and earths are a yikes from me
I'd have to say plague and earth as a second
I picked my first flight, plague, when I thought it'd be edgy and it fit all my black/red dragons back then. But fun fact - red doesn't go well with a lot of colors.
Earth is just boring

Ice (my current flight, just because of the eyes) are my favorite because they are non-clashy with colors and are blue, and shadow would be a second because purple is my favorite color

and I know you said no primal but plagues primal and earths are a yikes from me
EpWxZgO.png
06xk8gV.png
J7D1quC.png
2VtxnMX.png
48507797_xvxDHcFp5YjXWGy.gif
Name is Atlas, calling me Fever is okay too. Ping me if you need me. Some things I do include but aren't limited to- sell 6th or later gen Naomi babs, rent out my nest slots when I have room, sell normal xxy/xyy dragons, and sell my services coli grinding + transmuting. (see here)
Water. Just not a huge fan of that shade of blue. :/ (I do like unusual though!)
Water. Just not a huge fan of that shade of blue. :/ (I do like unusual though!)
-
xmikUei.png
-
i don't really care for water, sometimes nature, but i love every other eye color!
i don't really care for water, sometimes nature, but i love every other eye color!
rPflwkH.png
Plague for sure, maybe arcane depending on the dragons colors.
Plague for sure, maybe arcane depending on the dragons colors.
Eye color in general doesn't bother me much. Most dragons have eyes too small for it to be truly noticeable amidst apparel, excluding notable exceptions like coatls, faes, and spirals.

But if I had to pick one....Earth. It's relatively inoffensive. A good sturdy workhorse of a color that meshes well with most color combinations. Nothing like the absolutely striking colors of other flights. It is out of place in the colorful world of Sornieth.
Eye color in general doesn't bother me much. Most dragons have eyes too small for it to be truly noticeable amidst apparel, excluding notable exceptions like coatls, faes, and spirals.

But if I had to pick one....Earth. It's relatively inoffensive. A good sturdy workhorse of a color that meshes well with most color combinations. Nothing like the absolutely striking colors of other flights. It is out of place in the colorful world of Sornieth.
Rare-Spirit.pngLimited-Robot.pngPlentiful-Meat.pngCommon-Cloudy.png Common-Candycane.png
Arcane clashes with everything.
Arcane clashes with everything.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
honestly? ice. I know a lot of people love it because of this, but it's just... bland. I don't like it.
honestly? ice. I know a lot of people love it because of this, but it's just... bland. I don't like it.
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10