Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Popular genes you hate?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Laced, idk if it is popular but it is so bad. It makes the dragon look sweaty
Laced, idk if it is popular but it is so bad. It makes the dragon look sweaty
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno1_500.png

+3 fr time
I don't particularly like Petals or Stained.
I don't particularly like Petals or Stained.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I really want to like Runes, but it never works with any of my favorite primaries. Ghost is the same way for me. It looks really cool, but everything else about the dragon has to be just right, otherwise it's just bad.
I really want to like Runes, but it never works with any of my favorite primaries. Ghost is the same way for me. It looks really cool, but everything else about the dragon has to be just right, otherwise it's just bad.
this sig is under construction | they/she
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-10-18 21:22:01" ] Stained ugly and makes dragons look pickled [/quote] I personally really like stained but that description is [i]hilarious[/i]
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-10-18 21:22:01:
Stained ugly and makes dragons look pickled

I personally really like stained but that description is hilarious
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
"Hate" is a strong word but some genes that everyone seems to like but me includes Cherub, Petals and Runes. I can like them situationally (I own some dergs with those genes who I love) but for the most part I'll pass.
"Hate" is a strong word but some genes that everyone seems to like but me includes Cherub, Petals and Runes. I can like them situationally (I own some dergs with those genes who I love) but for the most part I'll pass.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="Lilydew" date="2019-10-19 13:51:06" ] [quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-10-18 21:22:01" ] Stained ugly and makes dragons look pickled [/quote] I personally really like stained but that description is [i]hilarious[/i] [/quote] SAME I... I kind of need a derg with a green-range Stained tert named Pickle, now
Lilydew wrote on 2019-10-19 13:51:06:
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-10-18 21:22:01:
Stained ugly and makes dragons look pickled

I personally really like stained but that description is hilarious

SAME

I... I kind of need a derg with a green-range Stained tert named Pickle, now
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
filigree D:
filigree D:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
[quote name=" @SwankiestGarbage " date="2019-10-18 20:57:24" ] Gnarlhorns, for the same reason some people can't stand plague primal or leopard: it evokes disgust and discomfort in me (especially the elbow growths). Also, it reminds me of neglectful pet owners who don't trim their pets' nails. [/quote] This! Exactly the same for me. It makes me feel super uncomfortable and reminds me of bad pet owners!
@SwankiestGarbage wrote on 2019-10-18 20:57:24:
Gnarlhorns, for the same reason some people can't stand plague primal or leopard: it evokes disgust and discomfort in me (especially the elbow growths). Also, it reminds me of neglectful pet owners who don't trim their pets' nails.

This! Exactly the same for me. It makes me feel super uncomfortable and reminds me of bad pet owners!
xoTBwi7.png
7 pages and not a single soul shares my burning hatred for glimmer lmao
7 pages and not a single soul shares my burning hatred for glimmer lmao
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Contour. Just contour. Like, the lines on the shoulders never line up with other genes that have patterns there, and it's that awkward stage of being too little yet too much on other genes (basic, iri/shim, etc). Like, someone just picked up a paintbrush and charged a startled Tundra. Ran right down the side, then back up again before jumping into the bushes. That's how I picture it. Literally just someone drawing a line down their side.
Contour. Just contour. Like, the lines on the shoulders never line up with other genes that have patterns there, and it's that awkward stage of being too little yet too much on other genes (basic, iri/shim, etc). Like, someone just picked up a paintbrush and charged a startled Tundra. Ran right down the side, then back up again before jumping into the bushes. That's how I picture it. Literally just someone drawing a line down their side.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa