Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Popular genes you hate?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
[quote name="Quintillion" date="2019-10-18 21:58:51" ] I don't hate them, but I am not really a fan of star/con. Separately they are nice, but I have yet to find a dragon that 'works' for me with both; just kinda looks too busy in my opinion. [/quote] [quote name="Thalath" date="2019-10-18 21:51:03" ] I don't HATE it, but Iridescent/Shimmer. They look very outdated. [/quote] Also petals, it just looks odd, you have to make it work, but I'll be fine if a derg has it.
Quintillion wrote on 2019-10-18 21:58:51:
I don't hate them, but I am not really a fan of star/con. Separately they are nice, but I have yet to find a dragon that 'works' for me with both; just kinda looks too busy in my opinion.
Thalath wrote on 2019-10-18 21:51:03:
I don't HATE it, but Iridescent/Shimmer. They look very outdated.

Also petals, it just looks odd, you have to make it work, but I'll be fine if a derg has it.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
My single most hated gene is Scales. I..cannot. The way it lays on the face creeps me out.
My single most hated gene is Scales. I..cannot. The way it lays on the face creeps me out.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
Petals and Butterfly. Ew no thanks B(
Petals and Butterfly. Ew no thanks B(
Even though I've found a couple of uses for Jaguar, I generally don't like Jag/Ros. They're too densely patterned and darken a dragon's colors too much.

Not a huge fan of Starmap. Constellation on the wings is fine, but the pattern is a little awkward on the body.

I don't know how popular Lionfish is but it needs to stay away from me. I love Noxtide, and most crazy color changing genes like Poison, but Lionfish almost hurts to look at tbh

Even though I've found a couple of uses for Jaguar, I generally don't like Jag/Ros. They're too densely patterned and darken a dragon's colors too much.

Not a huge fan of Starmap. Constellation on the wings is fine, but the pattern is a little awkward on the body.

I don't know how popular Lionfish is but it needs to stay away from me. I love Noxtide, and most crazy color changing genes like Poison, but Lionfish almost hurts to look at tbh

Is Petals still popular? Petals. Worst gene on the site.

I usually try to be diplomatic, but Petals really is that terrible. I mean, we have Jupiter/Saturn, Thylacine, or Hypnotic that aren't that great, but they have their strengths.

Petals is just bad. The pattern is weird, it doesn't match Butterfly, and is just...no
Is Petals still popular? Petals. Worst gene on the site.

I usually try to be diplomatic, but Petals really is that terrible. I mean, we have Jupiter/Saturn, Thylacine, or Hypnotic that aren't that great, but they have their strengths.

Petals is just bad. The pattern is weird, it doesn't match Butterfly, and is just...no
I don't really like runes tbh.... like, the feet markings and face markings are nice! but the runes along the body just look out of place to me. it can work, and i've found quite a few that do, but i'm just... not that into it

also i don't know if they're still popular but crystal/facet are ugly as sin
I don't really like runes tbh.... like, the feet markings and face markings are nice! but the runes along the body just look out of place to me. it can work, and i've found quite a few that do, but i'm just... not that into it

also i don't know if they're still popular but crystal/facet are ugly as sin
Liz | 17
they/them
tiXY18Q.png | XmE3WoU.png
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
vNIKmqh.png
I don't really like petal and butterfly. I see 'em all the time and I just... can't relate
I don't really like petal and butterfly. I see 'em all the time and I just... can't relate

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
Hypnotic, Petals, Scales, and I don’t like Crystal/Facet together. I don’t hate them, but I’m not a huge fan
Hypnotic, Petals, Scales, and I don’t like Crystal/Facet together. I don’t hate them, but I’m not a huge fan
I really don’t like runes, unless it’s a bright color on a very dark primary.

Also ringlets. Only one dragon in my lair has ringlets, and that’s because you can’t see it on her.
I really don’t like runes, unless it’s a bright color on a very dark primary.

Also ringlets. Only one dragon in my lair has ringlets, and that’s because you can’t see it on her.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Most gem Gene's

But crystal/facet and star/con are really not my thing...more is stained.
Most gem Gene's

But crystal/facet and star/con are really not my thing...more is stained.
A5i3AHB.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11