Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Popular genes you hate?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Adorabamf" date="2019-11-03 02:09:54" ] Not hate, but strongly dislike Seraph... [/quote] Is Seraph even popular? I think it stopped being popular 5 years ago XD.
Adorabamf wrote on 2019-11-03 02:09:54:
Not hate, but strongly dislike Seraph...

Is Seraph even popular? I think it stopped being popular 5 years ago XD.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
I'm not a fan of Iridescent/Shimmer, Petals and Wasp. though I don't minds having dragons with these genes if it suits them, I just like other genes more.
I'm not a fan of Iridescent/Shimmer, Petals and Wasp. though I don't minds having dragons with these genes if it suits them, I just like other genes more.
timezone: FR+11
I'm very picky about iridescent/shimmer, but sometimes it can look really good. I'm the same way about slime/sludge as well. I'm just not a big fan of cry/facet in general and wasp is a huge no. (there are always exceptions, sometimes there are just dragons that wouldn't look good with anything else, you know? But ninety percent of the time I'm just not interested in dragons with wasp or facet).
I'm very picky about iridescent/shimmer, but sometimes it can look really good. I'm the same way about slime/sludge as well. I'm just not a big fan of cry/facet in general and wasp is a huge no. (there are always exceptions, sometimes there are just dragons that wouldn't look good with anything else, you know? But ninety percent of the time I'm just not interested in dragons with wasp or facet).
Lair/Den Cleanout
Iri/shim and Cry/fac I cannot stand those four genes
Iri/shim and Cry/fac I cannot stand those four genes
I'm not too fond of Wintercoat. It's a really good concept, but it's really really clashy-looking to me unless it matches the primary well. It just feels...weird for their second coat to be so different from their main fur.
I'm not too fond of Wintercoat. It's a really good concept, but it's really really clashy-looking to me unless it matches the primary well. It just feels...weird for their second coat to be so different from their main fur.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
As I play FR more and more I realise how much I'm really not a fan of Pet/Butt. They both feel really dull compared to all the new genes that have come out since them, and the only butterfly dragon I have in my lair I could never let go because of sentimental value
As I play FR more and more I realise how much I'm really not a fan of Pet/Butt. They both feel really dull compared to all the new genes that have come out since them, and the only butterfly dragon I have in my lair I could never let go because of sentimental value
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
crystal
it just makes the dragon look like a. not. dragon.
crystal
it just makes the dragon look like a. not. dragon.

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
crystal/facet, alloy/metallic, shimmer/iridescent, circuit. [s]lace, ringlets to, but those aren't really popular...[/s] i do not hate any genes really, just don't prefer them. but i do prefer dragons that don't look like some objects, and actually looks like they [i]could[/i] be living creatures.. but then again there magic and whatnot so what do i know, i love then either way! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
crystal/facet, alloy/metallic, shimmer/iridescent, circuit.
lace, ringlets to, but those aren't really popular...
i do not hate any genes really, just don't prefer them.

but i do prefer dragons that don't look like some objects, and actually looks like they could be living creatures..

but then again there magic and whatnot so what do i know, i love then either way!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Capsule... </3
Capsule... </3
man y'all i love capsule it's saved my dragon from needed a scatter scroll, changed spring into a tert color that actually matched

but i gotta say, I used to love gembond but now I find myself disliking it in most cases

not sure if break-up and mosaic are popular? but I absolutely hate them
they usually make gaolers look way too cluttered and messy in my opinion
man y'all i love capsule it's saved my dragon from needed a scatter scroll, changed spring into a tert color that actually matched

but i gotta say, I used to love gembond but now I find myself disliking it in most cases

not sure if break-up and mosaic are popular? but I absolutely hate them
they usually make gaolers look way too cluttered and messy in my opinion
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11