Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Popular genes you hate?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I don't HATE it, but Iridescent/Shimmer. They look very outdated.
I don't HATE it, but Iridescent/Shimmer. They look very outdated.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Not a fan of Nox/ Lion/ Poison & several other very busy genes
Not a fan of Nox/ Lion/ Poison & several other very busy genes
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
I don't hate them, but I am not really a fan of star/con. Separately they are nice, but I have yet to find a dragon that 'works' for me with both; just kinda looks too busy in my opinion.
I don't hate them, but I am not really a fan of star/con. Separately they are nice, but I have yet to find a dragon that 'works' for me with both; just kinda looks too busy in my opinion.
JBEajtP.gif
not the actual genes, but star/con together. it just looks too busy and it's hard to make out most of the details when a dragon has both genes on it, especially if it's of the same color

but for genes i actually don't like, pet/butt. they're too boring to me and i never really liked them
not the actual genes, but star/con together. it just looks too busy and it's hard to make out most of the details when a dragon has both genes on it, especially if it's of the same color

but for genes i actually don't like, pet/butt. they're too boring to me and i never really liked them
starmap and constellation together... haven't found a derg with this combo that I liked :'D but who knows? that's always subject to change :P
starmap and constellation together... haven't found a derg with this combo that I liked :'D but who knows? that's always subject to change :P
stained, shardflank, uuuuuuuh skink and spinner tbh
stained, shardflank, uuuuuuuh skink and spinner tbh
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Metallic/alloy mostly. I also don't like stained in most cases, but it can look good.
Metallic/alloy mostly. I also don't like stained in most cases, but it can look good.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
Stained and Iridescent. Shimmer gets a pass. I used to love IriShim and still have many dragons with it, but I got tired of it so I'm trying to regene most of my IriShim dragons.

And Stained just never works for me tbh.
Stained and Iridescent. Shimmer gets a pass. I used to love IriShim and still have many dragons with it, but I got tired of it so I'm trying to regene most of my IriShim dragons.

And Stained just never works for me tbh.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Not a huge fan of Petals, Butterfly, Opal, Star/Con.. probably a few more. They can work in some cases, but they're drastically overused and don't even like that great half the time.
Not a huge fan of Petals, Butterfly, Opal, Star/Con.. probably a few more. They can work in some cases, but they're drastically overused and don't even like that great half the time.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I agree about glimmer. I’d much rather use capsule or runes. Also not a fan of jag/rose either. It’s too busy, if I want busy I’d use lion or petals; or mosaic in the case of Gaos.

Also I really don’t like filigree, but I don’t know how popular that one really is. Firefly is pretty meh too, honestly.
I agree about glimmer. I’d much rather use capsule or runes. Also not a fan of jag/rose either. It’s too busy, if I want busy I’d use lion or petals; or mosaic in the case of Gaos.

Also I really don’t like filigree, but I don’t know how popular that one really is. Firefly is pretty meh too, honestly.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11