Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird lair standards?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
•Dragons with a good amount of lore get their own tab
•^same for dangerous creatures
•Dragons get separated by color
•Dragons with a good amount of lore get their own tab
•^same for dangerous creatures
•Dragons get separated by color
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
First page is anyone who is "family" to my progens, and if they don't have lore they are going to the HD
First page is anyone who is "family" to my progens, and if they don't have lore they are going to the HD
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
Welp, before the lair tabs, it was oldest to newest (as in smallest ID to largest). Now it varies on the tab.
Welp, before the lair tabs, it was oldest to newest (as in smallest ID to largest). Now it varies on the tab.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
my dragons are arranged alphabetically, but since tabs became a thing I've been lazy about reorganizing them.
my dragons are arranged alphabetically, but since tabs became a thing I've been lazy about reorganizing them.
The only rule i have is to keep dragons in order of how bonded their familiar is, for practical reasons.
The only rule i have is to keep dragons in order of how bonded their familiar is, for practical reasons.
Mates are paired together, usually male first. Then special dragons, usually single, mainly on the first page, but can be sprinkled here and there in the lair.
Mates are paired together, usually male first. Then special dragons, usually single, mainly on the first page, but can be sprinkled here and there in the lair.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
Vassago is always the first dragon, otherwise i try to order them by color a bit. nothing too strict though
Vassago is always the first dragon, otherwise i try to order them by color a bit. nothing too strict though
ycSiwsB.png
[quote name="Viridescence" date="2019-05-12 16:27:37" ] I organize my lair by the color wheel, so it has a gradient effect [/quote] Same here, though sometimes they need to be split for lore.
Viridescence wrote on 2019-05-12 16:27:37:
I organize my lair by the color wheel, so it has a gradient effect

Same here, though sometimes they need to be split for lore.
DBR5.png xxxx call me darq! | she/her | nz | fr +19 (i think)

the path through heaven runs through miles of clouded hell. don't look back.
- imagine dragons
I put dragons that have positive relationships in-lore next to each other. ^^ Mentor and apprentice, partners in crime, family, close friends, mates... It's a little thing, but it makes me happy~
I put dragons that have positive relationships in-lore next to each other. ^^ Mentor and apprentice, partners in crime, family, close friends, mates... It's a little thing, but it makes me happy~
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Aside from the probably-not-that-unusual grouping of related dragons (i.e. progen couple, lore partners) together, I’ve been using the Hibernal Den as a sort of “retirement” feature. Dragons can only go there when I’m more or less “done” with them but won’t exalt for whatever reason (sentiment, high level, and/or gene project).

I also refuse to buy more lair tabs than the two given by default because I managed all those years with no tabs at all dangit. Although come to think of it, I was also weirdly bent on having an exact full page of permas, no more no less, even if it meant keeping dragons I didn’t really want anymore, so… YMMV on “managed.”
Aside from the probably-not-that-unusual grouping of related dragons (i.e. progen couple, lore partners) together, I’ve been using the Hibernal Den as a sort of “retirement” feature. Dragons can only go there when I’m more or less “done” with them but won’t exalt for whatever reason (sentiment, high level, and/or gene project).

I also refuse to buy more lair tabs than the two given by default because I managed all those years with no tabs at all dangit. Although come to think of it, I was also weirdly bent on having an exact full page of permas, no more no less, even if it meant keeping dragons I didn’t really want anymore, so… YMMV on “managed.”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8