Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird lair standards?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center]it's a product of habit, but the first row of the first page always has to go otylia, muerte, vistaine, marmalade, then aurum. anything but that feels strange. they're not very important lore-wise, not the best-looking, and none of them are gen ones, but they've just gotta be [i]there[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BLR5G7o.png[/img][/center]
it's a product of habit, but the first row of the first page always has to go otylia, muerte, vistaine, marmalade, then aurum. anything but that feels strange. they're not very important lore-wise, not the best-looking, and none of them are gen ones, but they've just gotta be there

BLR5G7o.png
Gy5sOWI.png
none!!
none!!
ttGfSL1.png
-gen1s only
-brown/grey/red range only
-must fit the aesthetic, and all colors must look good together
-one gen1 every 2 weeks

overall I’m very picky :’)
-gen1s only
-brown/grey/red range only
-must fit the aesthetic, and all colors must look good together
-one gen1 every 2 weeks

overall I’m very picky :’)
torture_isaac.png
no g1s except for my double
no skins or accents
no buying dragons then not dressing them immediately (i can't stand looking at naked dragons in my lair, they eventually get exalted if i don't find the time to dress them)
no g1s except for my double
no skins or accents
no buying dragons then not dressing them immediately (i can't stand looking at naked dragons in my lair, they eventually get exalted if i don't find the time to dress them)
1. Things need to be organized by lore. No other way.
2. Gen1s need to be at the front of the lore order, or simply on the front page.
And yeah thats pretty much it.
1. Things need to be organized by lore. No other way.
2. Gen1s need to be at the front of the lore order, or simply on the front page.
And yeah thats pretty much it.
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
* Everything is mostly organized by colors
* Anything that doesn't relate to lore and/or purpose, must be in a different tab
* If a dragon has a mate, It's prrroobably right next to it
* Everything is mostly organized by colors
* Anything that doesn't relate to lore and/or purpose, must be in a different tab
* If a dragon has a mate, It's prrroobably right next to it
WEtoEVH.png
Rules for organization:
Page 1 are my flight reps in festival order. (use to have them organized by Deity order, but that was too confusing for me.)

Page 2 are completed gen ones loosely in the order I completed them (with the exception of 'Progens and Kniess have to be first').

Page 3 are work-in-progress gen ones.

Page 4 are breeding pairs in no particular order (other then "Paired")

Page 5 is everybody who doesn't fit on one of the other pages. They're in an order that makes sense to me; it's intuitive and they have to be in that order, but trying to type it out just now, I've realized that I don't know how? It's such a complex series of 'If-and-or' statements that I don't know where to even start. It just is.

Page 6 are fandragons.

Page 7 is Laverne and my permababies + hatchlings, new purchases, and sales.

General rules:
No Tomato. Ever.

All permas will eventually be lv 25, will be grouped up into coli teams of 3, must work though the coli together (no speed leveling), and will be stated based on their own personality traits, regardless of logic. shoot me plz

Rules for organization:
Page 1 are my flight reps in festival order. (use to have them organized by Deity order, but that was too confusing for me.)

Page 2 are completed gen ones loosely in the order I completed them (with the exception of 'Progens and Kniess have to be first').

Page 3 are work-in-progress gen ones.

Page 4 are breeding pairs in no particular order (other then "Paired")

Page 5 is everybody who doesn't fit on one of the other pages. They're in an order that makes sense to me; it's intuitive and they have to be in that order, but trying to type it out just now, I've realized that I don't know how? It's such a complex series of 'If-and-or' statements that I don't know where to even start. It just is.

Page 6 are fandragons.

Page 7 is Laverne and my permababies + hatchlings, new purchases, and sales.

General rules:
No Tomato. Ever.

All permas will eventually be lv 25, will be grouped up into coli teams of 3, must work though the coli together (no speed leveling), and will be stated based on their own personality traits, regardless of logic. shoot me plz

Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
UGLY BABIES TO THE BACK
CUTER BABIES TO THE FRONT
UGLY BABIES TO THE BACK
CUTER BABIES TO THE FRONT
the only rule i use is that all my children have to be dragons that i didnt buy for a ton of money. fodder-25kt. anything higher than that will not see it into my main lore page.

i will write my lore eventually
the only rule i use is that all my children have to be dragons that i didnt buy for a ton of money. fodder-25kt. anything higher than that will not see it into my main lore page.

i will write my lore eventually
if a group of dragons in my lair is connected through lore, they all need to look similar so that i can keep them together and it looks good.
(ex: the saints are all green and black, the APOLLO employees all wear white)

Also, no brown dragons. Bright colors only.
if a group of dragons in my lair is connected through lore, they all need to look similar so that i can keep them together and it looks good.
(ex: the saints are all green and black, the APOLLO employees all wear white)

Also, no brown dragons. Bright colors only.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8