Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird lair standards?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Joxar stays in the Jox Box.
Joxar stays in the Jox Box.
rainbow order by overall main color
rainbow order by overall main color
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Only Imperial Dragons allowed.
No any other breeds.
Only Imperial Dragons allowed.
No any other breeds.
HenryTheArcher dominates all forum threads about lairs
HenryTheArcher dominates all forum threads about lairs
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
No dragon without a mate is allowed on the Council. Single dragons remain in the Wildern until mated.
No dragon without a mate is allowed on the Council. Single dragons remain in the Wildern until mated.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
I usually just make a color gradient starting with whatever color range I'm most into at the time. (Currently browns with teal and green accents) Odd colors that don't fit into the gradient usually go in the bottom row. Anyone who's not at least kind-of dressed is on the second page for now, to motivate me to dress them.
I usually just make a color gradient starting with whatever color range I'm most into at the time. (Currently browns with teal and green accents) Odd colors that don't fit into the gradient usually go in the bottom row. Anyone who's not at least kind-of dressed is on the second page for now, to motivate me to dress them.
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
House headmasters (usually the flight reps) are always in the front of each house.
House headmasters (usually the flight reps) are always in the front of each house.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
i am torn between having the first page of my dragons be my favorites and a gradient effect..... i should just group them by band
i am torn between having the first page of my dragons be my favorites and a gradient effect..... i should just group them by band
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Twitter
24 | they/them
LmPbhqi.png
only my terrifyingly beautiful imps will be on the first page, in order of how much I like them. Males first, females second.
only my terrifyingly beautiful imps will be on the first page, in order of how much I like them. Males first, females second.
I have a few subgroupings in my tabs, but not many. within groups they are organized by age, oldest to youngest.
I have a few subgroupings in my tabs, but not many. within groups they are organized by age, oldest to youngest.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8