Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird lair standards?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I generally have them in order of when I got them. Now, If I was smart, I would've put the date I got dragons -- that weren't bred in my lair -- in their bios … so much regret …
I generally have them in order of when I got them. Now, If I was smart, I would've put the date I got dragons -- that weren't bred in my lair -- in their bios … so much regret …
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
Council Tab is my progens, oldest dragons, and Flight Reps
Colony Tab is Nature Dragons first, the Wildclaw Pack, and everything else after
In the Hibden it's not as organized, but for my Hive Queen Mother's hive id for first page, NEO's hive the second, and Weaver's the third
Council Tab is my progens, oldest dragons, and Flight Reps
Colony Tab is Nature Dragons first, the Wildclaw Pack, and everything else after
In the Hibden it's not as organized, but for my Hive Queen Mother's hive id for first page, NEO's hive the second, and Weaver's the third
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
Uhm... well... yeah.
Uhm... well... yeah.
[quote name="004" date="2019-05-13 06:15:21" ] Uhm... well... yeah. [/quote] A-maize-ing!
004 wrote on 2019-05-13 06:15:21:
Uhm... well... yeah.
A-maize-ing!
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
yep, i'm trying to have a balance lair and currently we are no longer accepting any skydancer, imps or dragon with baldwin and/or gem genes, we already have too many of them x-x
yep, i'm trying to have a balance lair and currently we are no longer accepting any skydancer, imps or dragon with baldwin and/or gem genes, we already have too many of them x-x
neutralh5.png
Can’t have two dragons with the same breed/gender combo right next to each other.

Seeing dragons with the exact same lineart right beside each other feels weirdly stale to me? It’s part of the reason I could never do a monolair.
Can’t have two dragons with the same breed/gender combo right next to each other.

Seeing dragons with the exact same lineart right beside each other feels weirdly stale to me? It’s part of the reason I could never do a monolair.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
can't have a single non g1 dragon in normal lair, if their a non g1 and not fod : into the hibden with you.

g1 lair fun
can't have a single non g1 dragon in normal lair, if their a non g1 and not fod : into the hibden with you.

g1 lair fun
in my main tab i have everyone sorted by pages; my progens and their family/family member mates (excluding those who are not members of the main clan) on the first page, other breeding pairs on the second, single dragons on the third, and my oc dragons on the fourth
if they aren't part of the main clan, they're either part of a really small subclan, or not permanent, or i'm actively trying to get rid of them lol
in my main tab i have everyone sorted by pages; my progens and their family/family member mates (excluding those who are not members of the main clan) on the first page, other breeding pairs on the second, single dragons on the third, and my oc dragons on the fourth
if they aren't part of the main clan, they're either part of a really small subclan, or not permanent, or i'm actively trying to get rid of them lol
fMy4Ig7.png
Dragons may only have all black range or all blue range primary and secondary, unless they are fan dragons.

All dragons not born in my lair are named after sweets or ingredients in sweets

All dragons born in my lair have a wind-themed “warrior cat” style name. The first part of the name acts as a family name. This name is used to trace them back to the nearest out-of-clan same gender ancestor. For example, all female descendants of Coco have a name starting with “sky”(except fandragons)

As much as possible, dragons are arranged thusly: matesnext to each othe, with their children next to them.

There may be none of following dragons (except fan dragons):
Snapper
Ridgeback
Tundra
Bogsneak
Capsule
Underbelly not in the black or light blue range
Glimmer not in the black or light blue range
Dragons may only have all black range or all blue range primary and secondary, unless they are fan dragons.

All dragons not born in my lair are named after sweets or ingredients in sweets

All dragons born in my lair have a wind-themed “warrior cat” style name. The first part of the name acts as a family name. This name is used to trace them back to the nearest out-of-clan same gender ancestor. For example, all female descendants of Coco have a name starting with “sky”(except fandragons)

As much as possible, dragons are arranged thusly: matesnext to each othe, with their children next to them.

There may be none of following dragons (except fan dragons):
Snapper
Ridgeback
Tundra
Bogsneak
Capsule
Underbelly not in the black or light blue range
Glimmer not in the black or light blue range
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
My only rule is no snappers allowed, otherwise it's a very lawless place
My only rule is no snappers allowed, otherwise it's a very lawless place
___