Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random things you remember from...
1 2 3 4 5 6
Exalting a very pretty dragon with eliminate. (Years ago, can't get him back now) My first familiar was a [item=Death's-Head Stag] NOTN wasn't a thing... yet. The old armor textures. EDIT: wrong item name
Exalting a very pretty dragon with eliminate. (Years ago, can't get him back now)

My first familiar was a Death's-Head Stag

NOTN wasn't a thing... yet.

The old armor textures.

EDIT: wrong item name
The earliest thing I remember was that my first eggs, i gave away to people that wanted them, and I opened a lot of them, cuz I didnt know what it was or how much it costed lmao. Also I remember only buying apparel from the AH cuz I didnt know the marketplace was selling apparel, as I never went there. Oh yeah, I also used my free transfer to go to Lightning from Shadow cuz I had this pair that was perfect for lightning eyes, that NO ONE liked. [emoji=coatl laughing]
The earliest thing I remember was that my first eggs, i gave away to people that wanted them, and I opened a lot of them, cuz I didnt know what it was or how much it costed lmao.

Also I remember only buying apparel from the AH cuz I didnt know the marketplace was selling apparel, as I never went there.

Oh yeah, I also used my free transfer to go to Lightning from Shadow cuz I had this pair that was perfect for lightning eyes, that NO ONE liked.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29129060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291291/29129060_350.png[/img] [/url] This was the first dragon I ever bought of the AH. I still remember when she was a hatching, and my disappointment that I couldn't put hatchings in the coli. She's now level 25 and still has the first familiar I gave her after all these years, because it was the first familiar I ever got out of a chest at NON. I also remember discovering circuit in the scrying workshop and buying these two right after: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30242350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302424/30242350_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31708338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317084/31708338_350.png[/img] [/url] And I remember saving up to make my first accent. I was so proud of this disaster when I made it and now it's locked in my vault because I cringe every time I look at it. And it used to be on one of my dragons that I still have in my lair. [item=Accent: Digital World] Also I remember being frustrated for days because I thought you could equip trinkets and they'd give you more power, like in League of Angels. Oh, and I thought 10,000 treasure was lots of money and that sakura owlets were super rare. Yeah, I was a mess as a newbie.

29129060_350.png

This was the first dragon I ever bought of the AH. I still remember when she was a hatching, and my disappointment that I couldn't put hatchings in the coli. She's now level 25 and still has the first familiar I gave her after all these years, because it was the first familiar I ever got out of a chest at NON.

I also remember discovering circuit in the scrying workshop and buying these two right after:

30242350_350.png

31708338_350.png

And I remember saving up to make my first accent. I was so proud of this disaster when I made it and now it's locked in my vault because I cringe every time I look at it. And it used to be on one of my dragons that I still have in my lair.

Accent: Digital World

Also I remember being frustrated for days because I thought you could equip trinkets and they'd give you more power, like in League of Angels. Oh, and I thought 10,000 treasure was lots of money and that sakura owlets were super rare. Yeah, I was a mess as a newbie.

4xd1oW3.png
I remember buying fodder dragons and thinking they were they most beautiful thing in the world
I actually kept a few
Tsunami was the first dragon I ever bought, and the Death Seeker was the first familiar I ever got
I remember waiting for registration to open and counting down the days and being so excited when it happened
And I remember my friend being a bit hesitant in joining but eventually she did and now she’s been here a while
I remember I wanted Seaburst, my progen, to have Petals, Butterfly, Opal and then I realized was expensive it was
I also want her to be double Seafoam but decided it looked too boring and decided to go with Seafoam, Jade
Oh! And thinking coatl were real rare and that gems were too, so I remember being so happy when I bought GreenApple for 3 gems thinking that was crazy
And I remember my dream dragon before I even got on this site and was waiting for a reg window was a white bodied coatl with purple wings in the male pose named Athena. Funnily enough I found a dragon that looked just liked the one I wanted and I bought her for the ‘crazy’ price of 3 gems.
I remember buying fodder dragons and thinking they were they most beautiful thing in the world
I actually kept a few
Tsunami was the first dragon I ever bought, and the Death Seeker was the first familiar I ever got
I remember waiting for registration to open and counting down the days and being so excited when it happened
And I remember my friend being a bit hesitant in joining but eventually she did and now she’s been here a while
I remember I wanted Seaburst, my progen, to have Petals, Butterfly, Opal and then I realized was expensive it was
I also want her to be double Seafoam but decided it looked too boring and decided to go with Seafoam, Jade
Oh! And thinking coatl were real rare and that gems were too, so I remember being so happy when I bought GreenApple for 3 gems thinking that was crazy
And I remember my dream dragon before I even got on this site and was waiting for a reg window was a white bodied coatl with purple wings in the male pose named Athena. Funnily enough I found a dragon that looked just liked the one I wanted and I bought her for the ‘crazy’ price of 3 gems.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
all my dragons and all the dragons in the AH being triple basic. I didn't even know what a tertiary was for like a full year.

Not being able to afford a ridgeback and I wanted one SO BAD so I tossed every cent I had at a raffle for one and lost

the downtime that reset the site back a whole day. RP posts were lost, dream dragons were unborn. It was crazy.

One of the mods sent every one of us a random racoon (food)

Downtime. All the downtime.

I remember when coatls came out. I paid 200k for one. He was maize tiger, black
(?) eyespots, and stonewash crackle. I thought he was the best.

I remember when crackle came out (and I thought it was the most beautiful gene)

Holy cow I remember when skydancers came out and I bought gems to get a scroll, and scrolled my progens daughter Anemi (someone else has her nowadays)
all my dragons and all the dragons in the AH being triple basic. I didn't even know what a tertiary was for like a full year.

Not being able to afford a ridgeback and I wanted one SO BAD so I tossed every cent I had at a raffle for one and lost

the downtime that reset the site back a whole day. RP posts were lost, dream dragons were unborn. It was crazy.

One of the mods sent every one of us a random racoon (food)

Downtime. All the downtime.

I remember when coatls came out. I paid 200k for one. He was maize tiger, black
(?) eyespots, and stonewash crackle. I thought he was the best.

I remember when crackle came out (and I thought it was the most beautiful gene)

Holy cow I remember when skydancers came out and I bought gems to get a scroll, and scrolled my progens daughter Anemi (someone else has her nowadays)
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
I remember that my first festival was Flameforger's 2017.
I knew how to get the fest currency, but I had been getting so many shadow eggs from scavenging that I didn't want to switch to gathering in fire because I didn't like how the fire egg looked.
I got a total of 7 embers throughout the entire event.

By starfall I had worked out how stupid that was, and actually bought the fest items.

Also all my early dragons are fodder saves and I have felt no desire to get rid of any of them in the whole time I've been here. I don't "fall out of love" with my dergs.
They're pretty to me.

Also I know that the first gene to come out after I joined was Capsule.
I thought it looked gross, or at the very least worse than underbelly.
I still only like it in certain situations, or when lore-justified.
I remember that my first festival was Flameforger's 2017.
I knew how to get the fest currency, but I had been getting so many shadow eggs from scavenging that I didn't want to switch to gathering in fire because I didn't like how the fire egg looked.
I got a total of 7 embers throughout the entire event.

By starfall I had worked out how stupid that was, and actually bought the fest items.

Also all my early dragons are fodder saves and I have felt no desire to get rid of any of them in the whole time I've been here. I don't "fall out of love" with my dergs.
They're pretty to me.

Also I know that the first gene to come out after I joined was Capsule.
I thought it looked gross, or at the very least worse than underbelly.
I still only like it in certain situations, or when lore-justified.
I got a [item=bramble guardian] from Pinkerton. I was gifted an [item=apatite fisher] And I got an [item=ancient fungus] while Foraging. These were my first three familars.
I got a Bramble Guardian from Pinkerton.

I was gifted an Apatite Fisher

And I got an Ancient Fungus while Foraging. These were my first three familars.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
iri/shim/gembond was all the rage. I also remember when underbelly was added.

if it tells you how old my account is, my progens are 5-digits
iri/shim/gembond was all the rage. I also remember when underbelly was added.

if it tells you how old my account is, my progens are 5-digits
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
[quote name="Pressia" date="2019-02-22 06:48:21" ] I remember when you got a PM for every single thing you sold/expired in the AH and had to remove the treasure from each individual PM. -shudders- [/quote]
Pressia wrote on 2019-02-22 06:48:21:
I remember when you got a PM for every single thing you sold/expired in the AH and had to remove the treasure from each individual PM.

-shudders-
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I remember when hatchlings, even hideous ones, were at least 10kt. Then the AH revamp happened, tons of people joined and now dragons have little to no value save for super old ones and dou/trip g1s
I remember when hatchlings, even hideous ones, were at least 10kt. Then the AH revamp happened, tons of people joined and now dragons have little to no value save for super old ones and dou/trip g1s
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 3 4 5 6