Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random things you remember from...
1 2 3 4 5 6
Making 75kt a day doing Jigsaw puzzles, which was the only game with a reliable payout. Choosing between Clown/Eyespots, Tiger/Stripes, Speckle/Freckle, or Iri/Shim for all of your dragons. Only tert was Circuit so nobody had terts or cared what they were. When someone gifted me her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=492636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4927/492636_350.png[/img] [/url] She was the cheapest Imp on the AH (I assume because she's pink, wildly unpopular at the time) at 400kt, which I could definitely not afford. Wind being the biggest flight by far with Arcane in second. (Who is it now? I forget but I don't think it's Wind anymore.) Not playing much because there wasn't much to do, and coming back to lots of downtime gifts in my mailbox. (UGH the MAILBOX don't get me started!)
Making 75kt a day doing Jigsaw puzzles, which was the only game with a reliable payout.

Choosing between Clown/Eyespots, Tiger/Stripes, Speckle/Freckle, or Iri/Shim for all of your dragons.

Only tert was Circuit so nobody had terts or cared what they were.

When someone gifted me her:

492636_350.png

She was the cheapest Imp on the AH (I assume because she's pink, wildly unpopular at the time) at 400kt, which I could definitely not afford.

Wind being the biggest flight by far with Arcane in second. (Who is it now? I forget but I don't think it's Wind anymore.)

Not playing much because there wasn't much to do, and coming back to lots of downtime gifts in my mailbox. (UGH the MAILBOX don't get me started!)
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
My first familiar was a windcarve harpy from pinkerton
My first familiar was a windcarve harpy from pinkerton
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
i remember when they added the fallen streak/fan scorpion and the other missing familiar coli recolors to site! i also remember dressing up all my dragons in aviator apparel bc it came out like right after i joined
i remember when they added the fallen streak/fan scorpion and the other missing familiar coli recolors to site! i also remember dressing up all my dragons in aviator apparel bc it came out like right after i joined
Na5WGHa.png
"An error has occurred, you're welcome to try that again, though!"

A new "Economics 101" thread every week.

10kt was cheap for a hatchie.

Light NEVER went for dom

Alternatively, Ice had all the "rich kids" so they were feared.
"An error has occurred, you're welcome to try that again, though!"

A new "Economics 101" thread every week.

10kt was cheap for a hatchie.

Light NEVER went for dom

Alternatively, Ice had all the "rich kids" so they were feared.
79mN6Pt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6