Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random things you remember from...
1 2 3 4 5 6
i remember way back when there were no fancy colors and the AH would send you PMs...
i remember way back when there were no fancy colors and the AH would send you PMs...
I remember the very first dragon i bought from the AH [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35909059] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359091/35909059_350.png[/img] [/url] Now hes up on the trophy shelf that is my Hibernal Den
I remember the very first dragon i bought from the AH

35909059_350.png

Now hes up on the trophy shelf that is my Hibernal Den
when the colour-wheel expansion first went live and everyone was going crazy because maize, ice and seafoam looked different
when the colour-wheel expansion first went live and everyone was going crazy because maize, ice and seafoam looked different
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
iri/shim/gem was a Big Deal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7074612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70747/7074612_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, obs/X/white was a huge thing too! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68564/6856381_350.png?mtime=W_lvMQAB3mE.png[/img] Registration windows, no nocturnes or bogsneaks, so little apparel! Pre-change AH, AH messages, all that jazz. I kinda miss the hype and welcome for newbies we had going on :(
iri/shim/gem was a Big Deal

7074612_350.png

Also, obs/X/white was a huge thing too!
6856381_350.png?mtime=W_lvMQAB3mE.png

Registration windows, no nocturnes or bogsneaks, so little apparel! Pre-change AH, AH messages, all that jazz.

I kinda miss the hype and welcome for newbies we had going on :(
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I remember buying my first two eliminates! back then they were only 100 something kt and I got most of my money by playing in the fairgrounds. I also remember my first familiar! I was playing in the coli and I got an ember pocketmouse. I was so excited! Now I have a surplus of some familiars because of my coli grinding. (i usually toss them at Baldwin, the poor fellow) One other thing i remember is getting my first coli team together. I remember someone was giving out some leveled dragons to newbies for cheap/free and I got a lvl 14 Ridgeback named Nicholas. I threw him and a few other dragons on a team before I knew about coli builds haha. Fun times. Now elims are wickedly expensive and I've only gotten one in my recent grinding escapades. I want to build a second team for grinding and lore purposes. I just need one more [emoji=skull] edit: just wanted to share - this guy was one of my first few AH purchases! I've had him since he was a hatchling. He's the reason Cherub/Peregrine is one of my favorite gene combos... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20786959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207870/20786959_350.png[/img] [/url]
I remember buying my first two eliminates! back then they were only 100 something kt and I got most of my money by playing in the fairgrounds.

I also remember my first familiar! I was playing in the coli and I got an ember pocketmouse. I was so excited! Now I have a surplus of some familiars because of my coli grinding. (i usually toss them at Baldwin, the poor fellow)

One other thing i remember is getting my first coli team together. I remember someone was giving out some leveled dragons to newbies for cheap/free and I got a lvl 14 Ridgeback named Nicholas. I threw him and a few other dragons on a team before I knew about coli builds haha. Fun times.

Now elims are wickedly expensive and I've only gotten one in my recent grinding escapades. I want to build a second team for grinding and lore purposes. I just need one more

edit: just wanted to share - this guy was one of my first few AH purchases! I've had him since he was a hatchling. He's the reason Cherub/Peregrine is one of my favorite gene combos...

20786959_350.png
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
[center][font=courier new]i remember not buying fest items because i didn't know they existed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vW1SK8O.png[/img] uhhm,,[/center]
i remember not buying fest items because i didn't know they existed.

vW1SK8O.png

uhhm,,
================================== 1016.png #(# he/they=

we’ve escaped them
you and i
can fly away and
paint the sky
trying to make 75kt a day using tidal trouble, when bogs were first announced and I thought they were worth way more gems then they actually were cue my sadness when I thought I'd never have one, thinking Coatls and Wildclaws were super-ultra-rare or something

also impulse buying a ton of random hatchlings that were 'super pretty. Man, were those guys ugly.
trying to make 75kt a day using tidal trouble, when bogs were first announced and I thought they were worth way more gems then they actually were cue my sadness when I thought I'd never have one, thinking Coatls and Wildclaws were super-ultra-rare or something

also impulse buying a ton of random hatchlings that were 'super pretty. Man, were those guys ugly.
FObX7rS.png
i remember my first april fools and i was lowkey so mad about the akiri thing bc i had a smol hatchery and was so happy with my dragons. a friend on the fr amino (i was on it for like two weeks or so) was like "woah there calm down" while i was just t r i gg e r ed lmao
i remember my first april fools and i was lowkey so mad about the akiri thing bc i had a smol hatchery and was so happy with my dragons. a friend on the fr amino (i was on it for like two weeks or so) was like "woah there calm down" while i was just t r i gg e r ed lmao
Uq1cq4S.png
[quote name="BananaDr4gon" date="2019-02-22 15:35:10" ] trying to make 75kt a day using tidal trouble, when bogs were first announced and I thought they were worth way more gems then they actually were cue my sadness when I thought I'd never have one, thinking Coatls and Wildclaws were super-ultra-rare or something also impulse buying a ton of random hatchlings that were 'super pretty. Man, were those guys ugly. [/quote] Basically this whole post minus the bogs. I loved Tidal Trouble, thought WCs were super rare, and bought the UGLIEST "pretty" fodder.
BananaDr4gon wrote on 2019-02-22 15:35:10:

Basically this whole post minus the bogs. I loved Tidal Trouble, thought WCs were super rare, and bought the UGLIEST "pretty" fodder.
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
My progens had a single child and I sold it for 2kt. I remember I thought that every player's first nest would be one egg, so I didn't know it was special. My first familiars were [item=Elk] and [item=Opheodrys Serthis], given to me by a kind user! Also, when I first joined, I had this obsession with collecting an XXX breeding pair of every colour on the colour wheel (only 67 then). Then I decided to collect XXX [i]Cry/Face[/i] breeding pairs, which in turn escalated to XXX Cry/Face breeding pairs of [i]each breed rarity[/i]. I decided to NO LONGER do this, because my interest had faded once I became [i]overwhelmingly obsessive[/i].
My progens had a single child and I sold it for 2kt. I remember I thought that every player's first nest would be one egg, so I didn't know it was special.

My first familiars were Elk and Opheodrys Serthis , given to me by a kind user!

Also, when I first joined, I had this obsession with collecting an XXX breeding pair of every colour on the colour wheel (only 67 then). Then I decided to collect XXX Cry/Face breeding pairs, which in turn escalated to XXX Cry/Face breeding pairs of each breed rarity. I decided to NO LONGER do this, because my interest had faded once I became overwhelmingly obsessive.
cFdHcSd.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6