Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED | Sporadic Don't Starve Art Shop
After some thinking, I've decided to open a little art shop here selling art in the Don't Starve style! ----- [center][size=6][b]Ender's Sporadic Don't Starve Art Shop[/b][/size] [size=2][i]Because motivation works in mysterious ways![/size][/center] [columns][size=4][b]Can do![/size] > Ocs > Canon characters > FR Dragons/Familiars > Gijinkas > Furries > Feral > FR-appropriate gore > Multiple characters [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx [nextcol][size=4][b]Could do?[/size] > Simple robot designs [color=transparent]x x x x x x x x x x [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx [nextcol] [size=4][b]Can't do.[/size] > Anything not FR-appropriate (nsfw, heavy gore, etc.) > Art that may contain and/or promote hurtful/offensive material > Complex robot designs [color=transparent]x x x x x x x [/columns] [center][size=4]Other Rules/Notes[/size] Art will be watermarked with my user id/name. [b]Please do not remove it[/b]! If I find out, you will be blacklisted from my shop. Although you don't have to, [b]linking back to my art shop would be nice[/b]! [b]I have the right to refuse your order for any reason[/b] (although I'll avoid doing so). Please understand that. [b]The amount of time it takes to finish one piece may take a while[/b]. I’m doing this more for fun and my motivation comes and goes. [b]If your piece takes more than a month for me to finish, don't be afraid to ping me and remind me![/b] I do not accept USD, sorry! I'll only accept one order at a time so I don't overwork myself. ----- [center][size=5][b]Prices[/b][/size] [i]NOTE: I don't know how much to price these, so these prices may be subject to change! These are the base prices. Complexity may up the price a little more, especially for colored pieces![/i] [size=4]Headshot[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/maUBe8F.png[/img] ((Lineart example)) Sketch: 20kt/g Lineart: 30kt/g Colored: 40kt/g [size=4]Bust/Half body[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fVo3WKG.png[/img] ((Sketch example)) Sketch: 35kt/g Lineart: 50kt/g Colored: 65kt/g [size=4]Full body [img]https://i.imgur.com/xMnkCeZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/204WCiZ.png[/img] ((Full Color examples)) Sketch: 45kt/g Lineart: 70kt/g Colored: 100kt/g ----- [size=5][b]Payment Options[/b][/size] 1:1000 [emoji=gem size=1]:[emoji=treasure size=1] [b][u]AND / OR[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=78103&did=15036715&function=edit#bio]Anything from my wishlist[/url] (worth LAH or MP price, whichever is lower) [size=0]just scroll down a little bit it's there[/size] [size=5][b]Discounts[/size] [i]Discounts stack to two max. Must specify if you'd like a discount, otherwise none will be applied.[/i] [emoji=fire rune] Flambebe Discount [emoji=fire rune] (5% off if you’re in Fire Flight) [emoji=new friend] Newbie discount [emoji=new friend] (15% off, accounts two months old or less only, redeemable once) ----- [size=5][b]How to Order and Pay[/b][/size] [size=4]Ordering[/size] Here's a form because I'm honestly lazy. [quote]@GlitchEnder Commission: (what you're ordering) Payment: (payment/art trade) Reference(s): (references here or send through pm) Extras: (anything else you want me to know?) [/quote] [size=4]Paying[/size] Send me a CR with what you're paying + short description of what you ordered. You can send before it's done or send after it's done. Either way, I'll only take your payment when I complete the art. ----- [size=5][b]Slots[/size] 3/3 Please keep in mind that I may be slow with finishing these pieces, hence the [i]sporadic[/i] in the title [emoji=meat size=1]@/Enoch Full body color [emoji=plant size=1]@/Riku114 [emoji=seafood size=1]@/Eden064 Headshot color [size=5][b]Slot Pinglist[/size] @/kinglycobra @/DrakoTheDragon @/GlitchingFlame
After some thinking, I've decided to open a little art shop here selling art in the Don't Starve style!

Ender's Sporadic Don't Starve Art Shop
Because motivation works in mysterious ways!
Can do!
> Ocs
> Canon characters
> FR Dragons/Familiars
> Gijinkas
> Furries
> Feral
> FR-appropriate gore
> Multiple characters
xxxxxxxxxx
Could do?
> Simple robot designs
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxx
Can't do.
> Anything not FR-appropriate (nsfw, heavy gore, etc.)
> Art that may contain and/or promote hurtful/offensive material
> Complex robot designs
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Other Rules/Notes

Art will be watermarked with my user id/name. Please do not remove it! If I find out, you will be blacklisted from my shop.
Although you don't have to, linking back to my art shop would be nice!
I have the right to refuse your order for any reason (although I'll avoid doing so). Please understand that.
The amount of time it takes to finish one piece may take a while. I’m doing this more for fun and my motivation comes and goes. If your piece takes more than a month for me to finish, don't be afraid to ping me and remind me!
I do not accept USD, sorry!
I'll only accept one order at a time so I don't overwork myself.

Prices
NOTE: I don't know how much to price these, so these prices may be subject to change!
These are the base prices. Complexity may up the price a little more, especially for colored pieces!

Headshot
maUBe8F.png
((Lineart example))
Sketch: 20kt/g
Lineart: 30kt/g
Colored: 40kt/g

Bust/Half body
fVo3WKG.png
((Sketch example))
Sketch: 35kt/g
Lineart: 50kt/g
Colored: 65kt/g

Full body
xMnkCeZ.png
204WCiZ.png
((Full Color examples))
Sketch: 45kt/g
Lineart: 70kt/g
Colored: 100kt/g

Payment Options

1:1000
:

AND / OR

Anything from my wishlist
(worth LAH or MP price, whichever is lower)
just scroll down a little bit it's there

Discounts
Discounts stack to two max. Must specify if you'd like a discount, otherwise none will be applied.

Flambebe Discount
(5% off if you’re in Fire Flight)

Newbie discount
(15% off, accounts two months old or less only, redeemable once)

How to Order and Pay

Ordering

Here's a form because I'm honestly lazy.
Quote:
@GlitchEnder
Commission: (what you're ordering)
Payment: (payment/art trade)
Reference(s): (references here or send through pm)
Extras: (anything else you want me to know?)

Paying

Send me a CR with what you're paying + short description of what you ordered. You can send before it's done or send after it's done. Either way, I'll only take your payment when I complete the art.

Slots
3/3

Please keep in mind that I may be slow with finishing these pieces, hence the sporadic in the title

@/Enoch Full body color
@/Riku114
@/Eden064 Headshot color

Slot Pinglist

@/kinglycobra @/DrakoTheDragon @/GlitchingFlame
1ZIaFjK.png
8xNKzfn.pngJGy6Mo4.pngOq1kUAG.pngJtjTW1y.pngNOAgSTS.pngBXffMsq.gif
And we are open!
And we are open!
1ZIaFjK.png
@GlitchEnder

You know what?
I'm interested in trying this style.

Commission: Fullbody Full Color
Payment: 100 gems
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/6005653.demon-peter
Bonus Reference: LINK

Extras: Feel free to experiment with the design and have fun!
@GlitchEnder

You know what?
I'm interested in trying this style.

Commission: Fullbody Full Color
Payment: 100 gems
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/6005653.demon-peter
Bonus Reference: LINK

Extras: Feel free to experiment with the design and have fun!
tumblr_inline_psr9vycWPL1v7yr1s_500.png
@GlitchEmber I'm keen. Can I order two? One human and this bird if you are able?

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/19815557_yOQcgxY3gnKtLi4.png
@GlitchEmber I'm keen. Can I order two? One human and this bird if you are able?

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/19815557_yOQcgxY3gnKtLi4.png
@GlitchEnder
Hello! Can you add me to your pinglist, please? <3
@GlitchEnder
Hello! Can you add me to your pinglist, please? <3
Vase.png Rare-Crystal.png
Cobra

thDLJf3.png

They/Them
OuIO1eN.pnguFlues8.png
@GlitchEnder
Commission: Full color head shot
Payment: Treasure
Reference(s): Eden
Extras: His fur can shift coloration and markings if you are not a fan of the opalescent white, and his "eye" can be done similarly to a variety of precious gems and crystals!
@GlitchEnder
Commission: Full color head shot
Payment: Treasure
Reference(s): Eden
Extras: His fur can shift coloration and markings if you are not a fan of the opalescent white, and his "eye" can be done similarly to a variety of precious gems and crystals!
unknown.png
@GlitchEnder

Hey! Can I get added to the pinglist for when there’s a free slot? *glances at my own Don’t Starve anthro/OC*

Uh... I love Don’t Starve’s art-style and think that this shop deserves more popularity :)
@GlitchEnder

Hey! Can I get added to the pinglist for when there’s a free slot? *glances at my own Don’t Starve anthro/OC*

Uh... I love Don’t Starve’s art-style and think that this shop deserves more popularity :)
@GlitchEnder

Ooh! If you are open again, could you please let me know? I'd love to have a pirate oc drawn in the don't starve style!
@GlitchEnder

Ooh! If you are open again, could you please let me know? I'd love to have a pirate oc drawn in the don't starve style!
image0-1.png
@Enoch @kinglycobra @Eden064 @DrakoTheDragon @GlitchingFlame
Added to your respective lists!

@Riku144
I can only take one order at a time unless you'd want the bird and a human in the same drawing. If that's the case then I need a reference for the human as well. If not, it'll be just the bird.
@Enoch @kinglycobra @Eden064 @DrakoTheDragon @GlitchingFlame
Added to your respective lists!

@Riku144
I can only take one order at a time unless you'd want the bird and a human in the same drawing. If that's the case then I need a reference for the human as well. If not, it'll be just the bird.
1ZIaFjK.png