Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random things you remember from...
1 2 3 4 5 6
I remember my first familiar; [item=grey river flight]
I remember my first familiar; Grey River Flight
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
[quote name="Pressia" date="2019-02-22 06:48:21" ] I remember when you got a PM for every single thing you sold/expired in the AH and had to remove the treasure from each individual PM. -shudders- [/quote]
Pressia wrote on 2019-02-22 06:48:21:
I remember when you got a PM for every single thing you sold/expired in the AH and had to remove the treasure from each individual PM.

-shudders-
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I remember gaving to wait for a registration period of maybe a day.

Of when battle/stat stones didn't work.

Of days of downtime.
I remember gaving to wait for a registration period of maybe a day.

Of when battle/stat stones didn't work.

Of days of downtime.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
I remember hatching my first scavenged egg... And getting a pretty ugly boy that i then auctioned below fodder price,,, kinda wish I could know what he looked like now, id love to mess around with his look
I remember hatching my first scavenged egg... And getting a pretty ugly boy that i then auctioned below fodder price,,, kinda wish I could know what he looked like now, id love to mess around with his look
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Lionfish and Noxtide were released the day before I joined.

I also bought a Wildwood Owl and have since been rewarded with them from the Coliseum many times over.
Lionfish and Noxtide were released the day before I joined.

I also bought a Wildwood Owl and have since been rewarded with them from the Coliseum many times over.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
The first time I went out and bought a full set of apparel (actually I think I got it as a gift?? Bundles weren't a thing yet and I remember getting all the items in the set like on the same day) was when the rogue apparel was released. I had been having trouble finding apparel I liked on my custom progen and the forest rogue stuff was the perfect colors.
The first time I went out and bought a full set of apparel (actually I think I got it as a gift?? Bundles weren't a thing yet and I remember getting all the items in the set like on the same day) was when the rogue apparel was released. I had been having trouble finding apparel I liked on my custom progen and the forest rogue stuff was the perfect colors.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I think I thought something like, "Is this like a mix of Pokemon, Neopets, and AJ?" when I first loaded this site
I think I thought something like, "Is this like a mix of Pokemon, Neopets, and AJ?" when I first loaded this site
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
[center]I remember I bought I dragon off of a user and not from the auction house. It was my first dragon and he was 20,000t. I remember thinking that I'd never be able to earn that much money. His name was Three Mile Isle and I eventually resold him. He's been exalted now, but I still remember him fondly when I think of my early days on this site. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9558360][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/95584/9558360_350.png[/img][/url]
I remember I bought I dragon off of a user and not from the auction house. It was my first dragon and he was 20,000t. I remember thinking that I'd never be able to earn that much money. His name was Three Mile Isle and I eventually resold him. He's been exalted now, but I still remember him fondly when I think of my early days on this site.

9558360_350.png
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
I remember my first festival. Light '13. I had no clue how to get currency and I had also no one to ask. So I let the festival be festival.. Until a few days in I 'accidentally' got some tablets... and then managed to collect enough for a full set I think.
I remember my first festival. Light '13. I had no clue how to get currency and I had also no one to ask. So I let the festival be festival.. Until a few days in I 'accidentally' got some tablets... and then managed to collect enough for a full set I think.
The first gene I ever bought for a dragon was eyespots for my progen (she's back to basic now in prep for trail), and though more recent, my first two level 25s were my two current coli gals, stupidly expensive g1s (they were also the first g1s i bought and my first completed projects)
The first gene I ever bought for a dragon was eyespots for my progen (she's back to basic now in prep for trail), and though more recent, my first two level 25s were my two current coli gals, stupidly expensive g1s (they were also the first g1s i bought and my first completed projects)
1 2 3 4 5 6