Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight is the worst flight?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
As a Plagueling I feel obligated to say Nature's the worst. Then I remember our land's technically the only one that, according to clearly stated canon lore, actually encroaches on other flight's territories. And we border the most flights. Wind, Water, Shadow, Earth, and Arcane have landbound connections to us, and the ocean that's in Ice has a small straight that borders our Scarred Wasteland. Seriously, how many of the dead lore clans in those flights just got engulfed by our living nightmare known as the Wandering Contagion? Even our deity is named The Filthy One canonically. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/5ac37ea02ec1892f9ba018e22ebc4b64.png[/img] Like, at least most dom conquests only involve magical dragons fighting. Imagine the fear some drakes feel when they take on Plague! Just going through training as usual, minding their own business, when their captain just goes "Oh yeah, we're gonna fight Plague next week. Remember, their land literally fights back and may or may not eat you since it's sentient tendrils of flesh." Yeah, how many exaltees just quit right on the spot at that? Like "Nope, Imma just go straight to my deity and tell him/her I'd rather clean their claws/fur for the rest of my days if it means I don't have to fight the actual landscape nightmare known as Plague." XD Seriously though, us Plaguelings are nice people. Our land just hates everyone.
As a Plagueling I feel obligated to say Nature's the worst. Then I remember our land's technically the only one that, according to clearly stated canon lore, actually encroaches on other flight's territories. And we border the most flights. Wind, Water, Shadow, Earth, and Arcane have landbound connections to us, and the ocean that's in Ice has a small straight that borders our Scarred Wasteland. Seriously, how many of the dead lore clans in those flights just got engulfed by our living nightmare known as the Wandering Contagion? Even our deity is named The Filthy One canonically.

5ac37ea02ec1892f9ba018e22ebc4b64.png

Like, at least most dom conquests only involve magical dragons fighting. Imagine the fear some drakes feel when they take on Plague! Just going through training as usual, minding their own business, when their captain just goes "Oh yeah, we're gonna fight Plague next week. Remember, their land literally fights back and may or may not eat you since it's sentient tendrils of flesh." Yeah, how many exaltees just quit right on the spot at that? Like "Nope, Imma just go straight to my deity and tell him/her I'd rather clean their claws/fur for the rest of my days if it means I don't have to fight the actual landscape nightmare known as Plague." XD

Seriously though, us Plaguelings are nice people. Our land just hates everyone.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[quote name="ShiraCheshire" date="2018-12-14 13:34:17" ] Plague is the worst. Ever get the flu and, while laying on the floor with a delirious fever and unending stomach agony, think ‘this is the best, I should do this more often’? No? I didn’t think so. [/quote] I love my sister flight plague but I spit out my water when I read this, too good XD
ShiraCheshire wrote on 2018-12-14 13:34:17:
Plague is the worst. Ever get the flu and, while laying on the floor with a delirious fever and unending stomach agony, think ‘this is the best, I should do this more often’? No? I didn’t think so.

I love my sister flight plague but I spit out my water when I read this, too good XD
y7z4RJK.png
water since tidelord decided to pull an amelia earhart and disappear from the face of the earth

im just joking plz dont get mad at me
water since tidelord decided to pull an amelia earhart and disappear from the face of the earth

im just joking plz dont get mad at me
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

I'd comment but I don't have time since Bossdad is forcing me to work extra hours 25/7

/no in all seriousness I love my flight and I see something nice about every other flight too
I'd comment but I don't have time since Bossdad is forcing me to work extra hours 25/7

/no in all seriousness I love my flight and I see something nice about every other flight too
qR6otwA.png
[quote name="Cataclasm" date="2018-12-14 11:03:52" ] Open reg was a m i s t a k e [/quote] Sad, but true. There are so many more trolls and generally not nice people now. And my gods are they vocal. Edit: Also can I just say that some of these posts "hating" on flights are hilarious. XD
Cataclasm wrote on 2018-12-14 11:03:52:
Open reg was a m i s t a k e

Sad, but true. There are so many more trolls and generally not nice people now. And my gods are they vocal.

Edit: Also can I just say that some of these posts "hating" on flights are hilarious. XD
I feel obliged to say nature but nature and plague are just kinda [img]https://media.comicbook.com/2018/10/c-658vsxoao3ovc-1139955-1280x0.jpeg[/img]
I feel obliged to say nature but nature and plague are just kinda
c-658vsxoao3ovc-1139955-1280x0.jpeg
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
[quote name="Cataclasm" date="2018-12-14 11:03:52" ] Open reg was a m i s t a k e [/quote] You can't have the good without the bad, the amount of good players greatly outweighs the snarky and edgy players <:
Cataclasm wrote on 2018-12-14 11:03:52:
Open reg was a m i s t a k e
You can't have the good without the bad, the amount of good players greatly outweighs the snarky and edgy players <:
Worst Flight? Well one time we had a 16 hour delay, that was my worst flight
but

all the flights are good
but

all the flights are good
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
[quote name="DragonNoodles" date="2018-12-14 14:26:34" ] Worst Flight? Well one time we had a 16 hour delay, that was my worst flight [/quote] You win a bowl of ramen for that.
DragonNoodles wrote on 2018-12-14 14:26:34:

You win a bowl of ramen for that.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14