Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight is the worst flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
shadow. its sticky and fungusy also shadow primal eyes are MEGA lame compared to all the others
shadow. its sticky and fungusy also shadow primal eyes are MEGA lame compared to all the others
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
I love how people are only insulting their own flight. What a nice community.
~~~
[quote name="Jedoi" date="2018-12-14 12:19:31" ] I love how people are only insulting their own flight. What a nice community. [/quote]
Jedoi wrote on 2018-12-14 12:19:31:
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="Cataclasm" date="2018-12-14 11:03:52" ] Open reg was a m i s t a k e [/quote] Let's lay off the gatekeeping, though. Please
Cataclasm wrote on 2018-12-14 11:03:52:
Open reg was a m i s t a k e

Let's lay off the gatekeeping, though. Please
light flight :/ they even went so far as to copy lightning's name??? can't believe this
light flight :/ they even went so far as to copy lightning's name??? can't believe this
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Me. I'm the worst flight.
*grabbing snacks* cant wait to see the drama THIS will cause
*grabbing snacks* cant wait to see the drama THIS will cause
Hello LGBT Community
[quote name="elfin" date="2018-12-14 12:35:24" ] Me. I'm the worst flight. [/quote]
elfin wrote on 2018-12-14 12:35:24:
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
I dont like nature. Everything there bores me. The eyes. The aesthetic and the lore.
I dont like nature. Everything there bores me. The eyes. The aesthetic and the lore.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [color=#336600][font=times new roman][size=5]I[/size][size=4] feel like as a Nature flight member I'm required to say "Plague" but honestly I think the survival of the fittest part of Plague is pretty cool[/size][/font][/color]
s0xai7b.png
I feel like as a Nature flight member I'm required to say "Plague" but honestly I think the survival of the fittest part of Plague is pretty cool
ex5BGkW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14