Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight is the worst flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
open registration flight
open registration flight
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
obviously the worst flight is We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A strong relation's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy!
obviously the worst flight is We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A strong relation's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy!
unknown.png
Lol. This is the first post you’ve ever made?
Lol. This is the first post you’ve ever made?
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
[quote name="AngerySliceOfPie" date="2018-12-14 12:45:30" ] obviously the worst flight is [spoiler] We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A strong relation's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy! [/quote] [spoiler]Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
AngerySliceOfPie wrote on 2018-12-14 12:45:30:
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
I4TUkY9.png
Flight Flight cause Flight
Flight Flight cause Flight
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
Water sucks in the deity department...

DAD WHERE ARE YOU?!
Water sucks in the deity department...

DAD WHERE ARE YOU?!
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I'm not sure what the question is here. I don't really dislike a flight.
I'm not sure what the question is here. I don't really dislike a flight.
all of them
why?
because deities.
how?

well uh... Earthdad is kinda boring to look at in a way(pls don't hate me) and he probably trips on his own beard crushing innocent passer-by dragons
but staring Plaguebringer would probably cause you to immediately get sick plus she takes halloween way too seriously
Tidedad is bad dad bc he left his kids so that's going on too... also he probably ate your fries
Windsinger is bad dad too bc he is never home like pls windpapa go home take a nap oh my god
Stormchaser is that dad that has daddy issues but escapes those dad responsibilities anyway by working 24/7 so he never comes to watch your play or soccer game
Shadowbidner gets everything all goopy and stuff and she likes pranks so she's kidna... e h
Lightweaver is a bit too bright and glittering and also dislikes emperors which no-one approves bc emperors are basically 'the misunderstood bad boys' of fr
Flamemama will burn you to the crisp if you ever say no, but she also makes you do all the chores while she sits on sofa watching tv
Glademom will make you into tree. She will. Eventually. You know she will.
Icewarden probably locks his kids into jail for fun plus he dislikes his own creation, tuntuns so you know he's evil
And Arcanist likes to blow the house down for fun so you have to be the responsible one... he also doesn't eat. What a loser.

please don't take this too seriously
all of them
why?
because deities.
how?

well uh... Earthdad is kinda boring to look at in a way(pls don't hate me) and he probably trips on his own beard crushing innocent passer-by dragons
but staring Plaguebringer would probably cause you to immediately get sick plus she takes halloween way too seriously
Tidedad is bad dad bc he left his kids so that's going on too... also he probably ate your fries
Windsinger is bad dad too bc he is never home like pls windpapa go home take a nap oh my god
Stormchaser is that dad that has daddy issues but escapes those dad responsibilities anyway by working 24/7 so he never comes to watch your play or soccer game
Shadowbidner gets everything all goopy and stuff and she likes pranks so she's kidna... e h
Lightweaver is a bit too bright and glittering and also dislikes emperors which no-one approves bc emperors are basically 'the misunderstood bad boys' of fr
Flamemama will burn you to the crisp if you ever say no, but she also makes you do all the chores while she sits on sofa watching tv
Glademom will make you into tree. She will. Eventually. You know she will.
Icewarden probably locks his kids into jail for fun plus he dislikes his own creation, tuntuns so you know he's evil
And Arcanist likes to blow the house down for fun so you have to be the responsible one... he also doesn't eat. What a loser.

please don't take this too seriously
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Beastclans
Beastclans
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Ice is the worst. Do the clans living there not realize they are literally in ice jail? If you could live anywhere in a magic fantasy world, would you look at a frozen wasteland prison and be like ‘yeah looks good to me’?

Arcane is the worst, mostly because I have an undying hatred for the color pink.

Fire is the worst. Flamecaller is greedy, she’s trying to have all the fluffy coatl friends all to herself by making them have that instinct to return ‘home’ to nest.

Wind is the worst. Their dad is never around, the noodle children are hyperactive without a proper authority figure.

Shadow is the worst. All the edgekids try to act like sleeping in an old thorn bush it comfortable, but it isn’t. No one thinks you’re cool for showing up to school looking like you slept in a blackberry bush because you did literally that.

Earth is the worst. Snappers molt, there are probably old gross Snapper skins buried literally everywhere. Gross.

Lightning is the worst. For all that talk of work, when was the last time you saw any ‘made by Lightning clans’ labels at the grocery store? I bet they just sit around playing silly browser games all day and only pretending to work when the boss is around.

Nature is the worst. The big talking tree mom is dragon racist.

Plague is the worst. Ever get the flu and, while laying on the floor with a delirious fever and unending stomach agony, think ‘this is the best, I should do this more often’? No? I didn’t think so.

Water is the worst. You know what a sea is? A wet hole in the ground. I’m not impressed.

Light is the worst. You hear about the nice gentle forests and beautiful marble ruins, but when you actually get around to going to realize you need to wear a welder’s mask at all times to keep from being blinded by the glitter. Oh except in the darkness murder city, because of course a flight called Light has a darkness murder city.

The shade is the worst, always trying to end the world and whatnot. I was busy complaining about that world, Shade! What am I supposed to do with my time if I didn’t have such a cool world full of awesome people to complain about for no reason?
Ice is the worst. Do the clans living there not realize they are literally in ice jail? If you could live anywhere in a magic fantasy world, would you look at a frozen wasteland prison and be like ‘yeah looks good to me’?

Arcane is the worst, mostly because I have an undying hatred for the color pink.

Fire is the worst. Flamecaller is greedy, she’s trying to have all the fluffy coatl friends all to herself by making them have that instinct to return ‘home’ to nest.

Wind is the worst. Their dad is never around, the noodle children are hyperactive without a proper authority figure.

Shadow is the worst. All the edgekids try to act like sleeping in an old thorn bush it comfortable, but it isn’t. No one thinks you’re cool for showing up to school looking like you slept in a blackberry bush because you did literally that.

Earth is the worst. Snappers molt, there are probably old gross Snapper skins buried literally everywhere. Gross.

Lightning is the worst. For all that talk of work, when was the last time you saw any ‘made by Lightning clans’ labels at the grocery store? I bet they just sit around playing silly browser games all day and only pretending to work when the boss is around.

Nature is the worst. The big talking tree mom is dragon racist.

Plague is the worst. Ever get the flu and, while laying on the floor with a delirious fever and unending stomach agony, think ‘this is the best, I should do this more often’? No? I didn’t think so.

Water is the worst. You know what a sea is? A wet hole in the ground. I’m not impressed.

Light is the worst. You hear about the nice gentle forests and beautiful marble ruins, but when you actually get around to going to realize you need to wear a welder’s mask at all times to keep from being blinded by the glitter. Oh except in the darkness murder city, because of course a flight called Light has a darkness murder city.

The shade is the worst, always trying to end the world and whatnot. I was busy complaining about that world, Shade! What am I supposed to do with my time if I didn’t have such a cool world full of awesome people to complain about for no reason?
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14