Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight is the worst flight?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
The loaded-question flight
The loaded-question flight
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
[quote name="ShiraCheshire" date="2018-12-14 13:34:17" ] Water is the worst. You know what a sea is? A wet hole in the ground. I’m not impressed.[/quote] [i]Clears throat[/i] Their deity left all of the Water flight members, just..gone!
ShiraCheshire wrote on 2018-12-14 13:34:17:
Water is the worst. You know what a sea is? A wet hole in the ground. I’m not impressed.

Clears throat

Their deity left all of the Water flight members, just..gone!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
None of them. Which aesthetics you like is all up to preference.

But personally my least favorite flight aesthetic has to be [REDACTED]
None of them. Which aesthetics you like is all up to preference.

But personally my least favorite flight aesthetic has to be [REDACTED]
jzx6ljT.gif
he/it
Shop
......Peach time.
Meme flight

Trust me we’re terrible
Meme flight

Trust me we’re terrible
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Canon answers? Canon answers. By a certain meaning of 'worst'. [url]http://flightrising.tumblr.com/post/31214729809/what-is-the-nastiest-meanest-race-of[/url] [quote][quote] Anonymous asked: What is the nastiest. meanest race of dragon/element? It's uh.. for research purposes of course.. I'm not planning anything..[/quote] The various elemental flights trend toward certain professions and outlooks, but you can have your clan behave however you like. The three “meanest” might be shadow, ice, and plague dragons, but all of the flights have their shortcomings. Shadow dragons are tricksters and cheaters. [b]They’ll take any shortcut and are compulsive liars.[/b] Plague dragons are savage and have taken survival of the fittest to an extreme. They pit themselves against other creatures and dragons to test their own mettle and prove that they are worthy of life. [b]Plague dragons have all survived the plague; they’re now non-symptomatic carriers.[/b] Ice dragons are collectors.[b] This goes beyond relics and includes living things that they freeze in ice to study at a later time. [/b]They’re the most emotionless flight. —————— Other flights that have nastier tendancies. (We would not say that they’re truly evil though) Fire dragons have short tempers and will act on them. Many water dragons know the future, but they won’t tell other flights what trials might befall them. Arcane dragons are literally destroying the world by poking at the fabric of reality. They’re very cheerful and friendly about the whole thing![/quote]
Canon answers? Canon answers. By a certain meaning of 'worst'.

http://flightrising.tumblr.com/post/31214729809/what-is-the-nastiest-meanest-race-of
Quote:
Quote:
Anonymous asked:

What is the nastiest. meanest race of dragon/element? It's uh.. for research purposes of course.. I'm not planning anything..

The various elemental flights trend toward certain professions and outlooks, but you can have your clan behave however you like. The three “meanest” might be shadow, ice, and plague dragons, but all of the flights have their shortcomings.

Shadow dragons are tricksters and cheaters. They’ll take any shortcut and are compulsive liars.

Plague dragons are savage and have taken survival of the fittest to an extreme. They pit themselves against other creatures and dragons to test their own mettle and prove that they are worthy of life. Plague dragons have all survived the plague; they’re now non-symptomatic carriers.

Ice dragons are collectors. This goes beyond relics and includes living things that they freeze in ice to study at a later time. They’re the most emotionless flight.
——————
Other flights that have nastier tendancies. (We would not say that they’re truly evil though)

Fire dragons have short tempers and will act on them.

Many water dragons know the future, but they won’t tell other flights what trials might befall them.

Arcane dragons are literally destroying the world by poking at the fabric of reality. They’re very cheerful and friendly about the whole thing!
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Division" date="2018-12-14 11:29:34" ] But really I think we're just making the best of a bad situation. It's those pink rattlecaps over in Arcane who really mess things up for everyone. Especially their deity the Arcanist. If Sornieth had an FBI's Most Wanted list, he'd be #1. /s [/quote] So true
Division wrote on 2018-12-14 11:29:34:
But really I think we're just making the best of a bad situation. It's those pink rattlecaps over in Arcane who really mess things up for everyone. Especially their deity the Arcanist. If Sornieth had an FBI's Most Wanted list, he'd be #1. /s

So true
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
Shadow because I'm there :/
that guy's a loooser
Shadow because I'm there :/
that guy's a loooser
nnnnn Uncommon-Cute.png nnarmin || he/him
hchlv.gif
nntumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
[quote name="themasterplan47" date="2018-12-14 13:59:54" ] [quote name="ShiraCheshire" date="2018-12-14 13:34:17" ] Plague is the worst. Ever get the flu and, while laying on the floor with a delirious fever and unending stomach agony, think ‘this is the best, I should do this more often’? No? I didn’t think so. [/quote] I love my sister flight plague but I spit out my water when I read this, too good XD [/quote] I spit out my coffee
themasterplan47 wrote on 2018-12-14 13:59:54:
ShiraCheshire wrote on 2018-12-14 13:34:17:
Plague is the worst. Ever get the flu and, while laying on the floor with a delirious fever and unending stomach agony, think ‘this is the best, I should do this more often’? No? I didn’t think so.

I love my sister flight plague but I spit out my water when I read this, too good XD

I spit out my coffee
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
beastclans who dodge eliminates several times in a row

Skin Shop
[quote name="Apolli" date="2018-12-14 15:12:14" ] beastclans who dodge eliminates several times in a row [/quote]
Apolli wrote on 2018-12-14 15:12:14:
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14