Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight is the worst flight?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Ice probably froze a few hatchlings alive when the eye update thing first hit, honestly. Probably some of their own children. And none of the other flights are really sure what "studying" them entails...all done with little emotion, of course.

Also God of Legwarmers has some [beep]'d up [beep] in his own personal ice prison that nobody talks about. Best to pretend you saw nothing...

Yeah, probably Ice. Part of the reason why I came here.
Ice probably froze a few hatchlings alive when the eye update thing first hit, honestly. Probably some of their own children. And none of the other flights are really sure what "studying" them entails...all done with little emotion, of course.

Also God of Legwarmers has some [beep]'d up [beep] in his own personal ice prison that nobody talks about. Best to pretend you saw nothing...

Yeah, probably Ice. Part of the reason why I came here.
The only right answer is Beastclans
The only right answer is Beastclans
gen 1 flight
gen 1 flight
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00]t[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300]he shade
L5Nllxk.png the shade
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Man, I hate Shadow. It's so dark and edgy and gooey, and the primal eyes are an eldritch abomination.
Man, I hate Shadow. It's so dark and edgy and gooey, and the primal eyes are an eldritch abomination.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@Reilata [quote name="Reilata" date="2018-12-14 14:48:53" ] Canon answers? Canon answers. By a certain meaning of 'worst'. [/quote] Okay, but this entire post just ignore the fact that in canon, ridgebacks are kleptomaniacs and call it a 'game.' There are so many fun, interesting, and weird 'horrible' things about each flight. (BTW, I joined shadow because I saw GAMES, and don't understand the edgelord connotations to it. I am very confused seeing as this is the major outlook. I'll just putter about playing my games in a confused-like state. :) )
@Reilata
Reilata wrote on 2018-12-14 14:48:53:
Canon answers? Canon answers. By a certain meaning of 'worst'.

Okay, but this entire post just ignore the fact that in canon, ridgebacks are kleptomaniacs and call it a 'game.'

There are so many fun, interesting, and weird 'horrible' things about each flight.

(BTW, I joined shadow because I saw GAMES, and don't understand the edgelord connotations to it. I am very confused seeing as this is the major outlook. I'll just putter about playing my games in a confused-like state. :) )
...signature loading....
Beastclans. They don't let anyone join them, they don't do anything for their event (the rest of the flights had to make an event for them), and I don't think I've ever gotten a beastclan egg. Although Wind did create that giant storm that destroyed a neighboring deity, so... [quote name="@AngerySliceOfPie" date="2018-12-14 12:45:30" ] obviously the worst flight is [spoiler]We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A strong relation's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy![/spoiler] [/quote] You got me good! Nice one!
Beastclans. They don't let anyone join them, they don't do anything for their event (the rest of the flights had to make an event for them), and I don't think I've ever gotten a beastclan egg.

Although Wind did create that giant storm that destroyed a neighboring deity, so...
@AngerySliceOfPie wrote on 2018-12-14 12:45:30:
obviously the worst flight is We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A strong relation's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy!

You got me good! Nice one!
LxbWmll.png
[quote name="sobbing" date="2018-12-14 15:19:11" ] [quote name="Apolli" date="2018-12-14 15:12:14" ] beastclans who dodge eliminates several times in a row [/quote] [/quote] Shoutout to everyone in the mire + the stupid horses and vultures in Ghostlight!!!
sobbing wrote on 2018-12-14 15:19:11:
Apolli wrote on 2018-12-14 15:12:14:
beastclans who dodge eliminates several times in a row

Shoutout to everyone in the mire + the stupid horses and vultures in Ghostlight!!!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
I must say... Arcane. I only hate it because it gets so many damn members that weighs them and their dom force down. Plus the eyes... Eh, not my cup of Orange juice.
I must say... Arcane. I only hate it because it gets so many damn members that weighs them and their dom force down. Plus the eyes... Eh, not my cup of Orange juice.
Tbh Light's eggs are just glowy yellow things with no detailing and the Lightweaver is so bright she hurts to look at

(Lol jk I love my flight)
Tbh Light's eggs are just glowy yellow things with no detailing and the Lightweaver is so bright she hurts to look at

(Lol jk I love my flight)
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14