Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | gathering turns *sigh*
1 2 3
Same...
Same...
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
I got an egg today. One more and I'll have a new set of leaders for my switch to Arcane.
I got an egg today. One more and I'll have a new set of leaders for my switch to Arcane.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
I got nothing as well lol
I got nothing as well lol
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I barely even got any event currency!
I barely even got any event currency!
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
i got an egg!
i got an egg!
Same. Then again, I don't usually dig up many chests so
Same. Then again, I don't usually dig up many chests so
welp interesting to see i'm not the only one~
came on after missing a couple of days to see 45 turns waiting for me and was totally confused. ecstatic, but confused.

did not get a single egg or chest. :/
welp interesting to see i'm not the only one~
came on after missing a couple of days to see 45 turns waiting for me and was totally confused. ecstatic, but confused.

did not get a single egg or chest. :/
hMhI9My.pngc2JyPCj.png
I only used enough turns in digging (14) to get all the copper needed for one of the Baldwin skins, and I didn't get a chest xD ah well, the coli was oddly generous to me with them so I suppose it's alright. I just wish the easier method was easier.
I only used enough turns in digging (14) to get all the copper needed for one of the Baldwin skins, and I didn't get a chest xD ah well, the coli was oddly generous to me with them so I suppose it's alright. I just wish the easier method was easier.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
I forgot it was still the Gladekeeper festival and wasted 45 turns in Lightning.
at least i got a chaorite burrower :)
I forgot it was still the Gladekeeper festival and wasted 45 turns in Lightning.
at least i got a chaorite burrower :)
ew9u8Xp.png
All in digging, not one chest. Not even rusted. Nor broken penny jars. Seriously, the only thing worthwhile was the fact that I now have over 300 Bladed Flatleaves, and most of that was from previous years in the coli. >^<*
All in digging, not one chest. Not even rusted. Nor broken penny jars. Seriously, the only thing worthwhile was the fact that I now have over 300 Bladed Flatleaves, and most of that was from previous years in the coli. >^<*
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa