Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Everyone's Quick Lore Shop~ Closed
1 2 3 4
Hello there! Welcome to my lore shop!

Closed for now~

Introduction-Pricing-Examples

I write a lot in my spare time, and so I thought I'd open up a shop so I could get some more solid practice. I will try to complete your order of 500 words or less within the day. Anything more, I ask for at least two days. The reason this is called a Quick Lore Shop is thay anything, no matter the length, will be done within three days. Otherwise, it's free!

Formalities:
-I can decline any offer.
-Prices are set, though I do accept mixed payments.
-G:T ratio is 1:890.
-Please use the form to order.
-I am subscribed, but I won't be annoyed by pings.

Discount:
-Festival is 10%
-Birthday is 10%
-Flight Dominance is 5%
-Flight Dominance after a conquest battle is 15%
Not stackable.
Hello there! Welcome to my lore shop!

Closed for now~

I write a lot in my spare time, and so I thought I'd open up a shop so I could get some more solid practice. I will try to complete your order of 500 words or less within the day. Anything more, I ask for at least two days. The reason this is called a Quick Lore Shop is thay anything, no matter the length, will be done within three days. Otherwise, it's free!

Formalities:
-I can decline any offer.
-Prices are set, though I do accept mixed payments.
-G:T ratio is 1:890.
-Please use the form to order.
-I am subscribed, but I won't be annoyed by pings.

Discount:
-Festival is 10%
-Birthday is 10%
-Flight Dominance is 5%
-Flight Dominance after a conquest battle is 15%
Not stackable.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Pricing

All lore will be a minimum of 200 words. Every 100 words is worth 10kt/11g.

200 words: 20kt/22g
300 words: 30kt/33g
400 words: 40kt/44g
500 words: 50kt/55g
600 words: 60kt/66g
700 words: 70kt/77g
800 words: 80kt/88g
900 words: 90kt/99g
1,000 words: 100kt/110g

Please note that you are paying a base price. If you send for two hundred words, there's a chance you could get many more than that but no less. You will get at least what you paid for and any extra is of no cost.

Form

Form wrote:
Length:
First/Second/Third person?:
Dragon(s):
Dragon Relationships (please list and describe):
BBC Formatted?:
Other:

No more than two dragons per slot (prices stack per dragons. Two 200-word dragons are 40kt, and so on and so forth). If the dragons are listed together, their lore will be intertwined. If you want them to have unique lore, put two forms in the same post.

After I confirm your slot, send the payment via CR. I will accept the payment when I finish and send you your completed product.
Pricing

All lore will be a minimum of 200 words. Every 100 words is worth 10kt/11g.

200 words: 20kt/22g
300 words: 30kt/33g
400 words: 40kt/44g
500 words: 50kt/55g
600 words: 60kt/66g
700 words: 70kt/77g
800 words: 80kt/88g
900 words: 90kt/99g
1,000 words: 100kt/110g

Please note that you are paying a base price. If you send for two hundred words, there's a chance you could get many more than that but no less. You will get at least what you paid for and any extra is of no cost.

Form

Form wrote:
Length:
First/Second/Third person?:
Dragon(s):
Dragon Relationships (please list and describe):
BBC Formatted?:
Other:

No more than two dragons per slot (prices stack per dragons. Two 200-word dragons are 40kt, and so on and so forth). If the dragons are listed together, their lore will be intertwined. If you want them to have unique lore, put two forms in the same post.

After I confirm your slot, send the payment via CR. I will accept the payment when I finish and send you your completed product.
Slots:
Slots:
Reserved
Reserved
Thanks for the ping! I had a little hard time choosing which dragon I want lore for, but I finally managed to make up my mind. [b]Length:[/b] 300 words [b]First/Second/Third person?:[/b] Third person [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43838379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438384/43838379_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Formatted?:[/b] Not necessary, but if you feel inspired, that's all right with me! ^-^ [b]Are gifs okay?:[/b] So long as they are in theme with the mood of the piece and they fit in a dragon's bio perfectly, I don't mind! ^-^ [b]Other:[/b] She has little lore tidbits in her bio, but I'm going to put them here as well for your convenience:[LIST] [*]A stowaway on the Apocalypse -- the ship of the clan's sea-faring faction. [*]When Kassandra -- the first mate -- had found her, the bundle of joy gave the crew a rather difficult time as they had to chase her around the deck before finally catching her. [*]Kali has no qualms with sharing what's on her mind and is very well-spoken for a young one. [*]She is adopted by Styx -- the Apocalypse's captain -- and Maelor -- her mate. [/LIST] If you have any questions feel free to ask! ^^
Thanks for the ping! I had a little hard time choosing which dragon I want lore for, but I finally managed to make up my mind.

Length: 300 words
First/Second/Third person?: Third person
Dragon(s):

Formatted?: Not necessary, but if you feel inspired, that's all right with me! ^-^
Are gifs okay?: So long as they are in theme with the mood of the piece and they fit in a dragon's bio perfectly, I don't mind! ^-^
Other: She has little lore tidbits in her bio, but I'm going to put them here as well for your convenience:
  • A stowaway on the Apocalypse -- the ship of the clan's sea-faring faction.
  • When Kassandra -- the first mate -- had found her, the bundle of joy gave the crew a rather difficult time as they had to chase her around the deck before finally catching her.
  • Kali has no qualms with sharing what's on her mind and is very well-spoken for a young one.
  • She is adopted by Styx -- the Apocalypse's captain -- and Maelor -- her mate.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! ^^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko

Getting started now!
@PhoenixMiko

Getting started now!
@PhoenixMiko
Info: wrote:
Time to write: An hour
Spellchecked: Myself (wifi is spotty)
Length: 480 words (if I need to shorten it, I can. I don't need extra payment, as 300 was just a guaranteed minimum).
Other notes: I really love your lore ideas! I tried to capture Styx and Kassandra's personalities correctly. If I need to edit it, I can. The beginning quote is from a play called Peter and the Starcatcher.
Crack and rip and crack again. Soaked by sea and soaked by rain. Soon, we pray, the storm be done; When it's done, pray we see the sun.

It was a rough night.

"All ashore who's going ashore!"

The words echoed out into oblivion, ringing and bouncing in her ears. She was going to get on that ship if it meant facing the Gods themselves. The boat lurched from side to side as the water pounded on it's deck. The storm was brewing and they all knew it, but the trip was too important to miss. After all, the storm couldn't last for long.

She waited patiently as dragons boarded, yelling jargon she'd never heard before. The ropes were thrown away, the anchor was lifted, the masts turned to work with the wind. Everyone cleared from the loading area and she saw her opportunity.

With a leap, she jumped onto the moving vessel and let her journey begin. She snaked through, hidden behind crates and spars. She didn't think that she could ever be found and she felt practically invisible.

That is, until the boat took a nasty pull to the right and the boxes went tumbling. A few eyes turned in her direction and she scrambled to her feet. She spotted the highest point and darted to it, someone calling out Hey! as they spotted the stowaway.

Little did she know, Kassandra was keeping a keen eye out on the crow's nest.

When she made it to the top, she was panting wildly. She peered over the edge to see if anyone was pursuing her, though they seemed to have resumed normal doings. Her breath was just starting to normalize when she turned around to a dragon with a knowing smirk.

"Thought you were alone?" she said, startling the Pearlcatcher.

She nodded timidly, sparking a soft chuckle from the Imperial. She was growing frantic and blurted, "What next?"

"Let's go talk to Styx," she said gently and turned to make her way down the ladder. Kali followed behind and together, they marched across the rain soaked deck. The wind was wicked but the storm had slowed.

"Captain," Kassandra called to a dragon staring out to the horizon. The dragon turned and looked at Kali, eyes flickering.

"And who's this?" Styx said curiously.

"She decided to jump on board," the Imperial answered.

The captain raised her eyebrows in amazement. "You must have natural sea legs, then! Especially in this tormenting weather." Kali's eyes lit up with pride. "Come on, you can be my new assistant. How does that sound?"

She cracked a large grin as Styx took off her hat and placed in gently on the new found seafarer's head.

The rest is history; Styx took a liking to the Pearlcatcher and she became her pride and joy.

And Kali? She became the best assistant any Captain could ask for.
@PhoenixMiko
Info: wrote:
Time to write: An hour
Spellchecked: Myself (wifi is spotty)
Length: 480 words (if I need to shorten it, I can. I don't need extra payment, as 300 was just a guaranteed minimum).
Other notes: I really love your lore ideas! I tried to capture Styx and Kassandra's personalities correctly. If I need to edit it, I can. The beginning quote is from a play called Peter and the Starcatcher.
Crack and rip and crack again. Soaked by sea and soaked by rain. Soon, we pray, the storm be done; When it's done, pray we see the sun.

It was a rough night.

"All ashore who's going ashore!"

The words echoed out into oblivion, ringing and bouncing in her ears. She was going to get on that ship if it meant facing the Gods themselves. The boat lurched from side to side as the water pounded on it's deck. The storm was brewing and they all knew it, but the trip was too important to miss. After all, the storm couldn't last for long.

She waited patiently as dragons boarded, yelling jargon she'd never heard before. The ropes were thrown away, the anchor was lifted, the masts turned to work with the wind. Everyone cleared from the loading area and she saw her opportunity.

With a leap, she jumped onto the moving vessel and let her journey begin. She snaked through, hidden behind crates and spars. She didn't think that she could ever be found and she felt practically invisible.

That is, until the boat took a nasty pull to the right and the boxes went tumbling. A few eyes turned in her direction and she scrambled to her feet. She spotted the highest point and darted to it, someone calling out Hey! as they spotted the stowaway.

Little did she know, Kassandra was keeping a keen eye out on the crow's nest.

When she made it to the top, she was panting wildly. She peered over the edge to see if anyone was pursuing her, though they seemed to have resumed normal doings. Her breath was just starting to normalize when she turned around to a dragon with a knowing smirk.

"Thought you were alone?" she said, startling the Pearlcatcher.

She nodded timidly, sparking a soft chuckle from the Imperial. She was growing frantic and blurted, "What next?"

"Let's go talk to Styx," she said gently and turned to make her way down the ladder. Kali followed behind and together, they marched across the rain soaked deck. The wind was wicked but the storm had slowed.

"Captain," Kassandra called to a dragon staring out to the horizon. The dragon turned and looked at Kali, eyes flickering.

"And who's this?" Styx said curiously.

"She decided to jump on board," the Imperial answered.

The captain raised her eyebrows in amazement. "You must have natural sea legs, then! Especially in this tormenting weather." Kali's eyes lit up with pride. "Come on, you can be my new assistant. How does that sound?"

She cracked a large grin as Styx took off her hat and placed in gently on the new found seafarer's head.

The rest is history; Styx took a liking to the Pearlcatcher and she became her pride and joy.

And Kali? She became the best assistant any Captain could ask for.
That was adorable! Thank you so much! Sorry for the delay in reply, I fell asleep. ^^;; And it's been a while since someone liked my lore ideas. I really appreciate it! Thank you. I'll be back for more soon. ^-^

Here's a good luck bump for you until then!

Happy writing! ^-^
That was adorable! Thank you so much! Sorry for the delay in reply, I fell asleep. ^^;; And it's been a while since someone liked my lore ideas. I really appreciate it! Thank you. I'll be back for more soon. ^-^

Here's a good luck bump for you until then!

Happy writing! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
Length: anything up to 400 words is fine uwu First/Second/Third person?: not second person, otherwise no particular preference Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43254644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432547/43254644_350.png[/img] [/url] Formatted?: as long as its not an unspaced wall of text, no,,, im building up a library off site! Are gifs okay?: sure! Other: im just looking for something to add to this lady,, she feels just a bit empty to me. maybe an event that was big for her, or some addition to her lore, or even her character?
Length: anything up to 400 words is fine uwu
First/Second/Third person?: not second person, otherwise no particular preference
Dragon(s):
43254644_350.png

Formatted?: as long as its not an unspaced wall of text, no,,, im building up a library off site!
Are gifs okay?: sure!
Other: im just looking for something to add to this lady,, she feels just a bit empty to me. maybe an event that was big for her, or some addition to her lore, or even her character?
1 2 3 4