Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@JusticeRose Pssst, Kamuk is actually seafoam, it says so in the story.

Though your scry is certainly good looking regardless. :P
@JusticeRose Pssst, Kamuk is actually seafoam, it says so in the story.

Though your scry is certainly good looking regardless. :P
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Avessa

OH NOES I MESSED UP!!!

I fixed it thank you for complementing my first scry though.
@Avessa

OH NOES I MESSED UP!!!

I fixed it thank you for complementing my first scry though.
:( Splash was so sweet... And I don't think the admins would kill Tidelord but still...
:( Splash was so sweet... And I don't think the admins would kill Tidelord but still...
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
[quote name="RavenFearsome" date="2018-03-14 19:12:16" ] :( Splash was so sweet... And I don't think the admins would kill Tidelord but still... [/quote] Nah he's not dead, just mildly inconvenienced. Or on vacation.
RavenFearsome wrote on 2018-03-14 19:12:16:

Nah he's not dead, just mildly inconvenienced. Or on vacation.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
[quote name="Lindwur" date="2018-03-14 11:40:39" ] mmm... Another idea All of these stories have one connection: Disappearing Dragons That's the one theme I'm noticing, consistent through all the stories so far. With Plague and Nature it's more "Dragons of high importance are exchanging places in enemy Flight territory", but that'd still fall under the general theme of Dragons being moved to some effect. Even Arcane's has a single Dragon of some importance being held in some manner Lemme make a suggestion for us to rattle our almonds over: Let's look at all the dragons that've been mentioned to be missing through all the stories What is the pattern? Is there a pattern at all to the disappearances? HAVE THE WRITERS AND ADMINS BEEN DISTRACTING US WITH RED HERRINGS ALL ALONG? [/quote] My eyes have been opened!!!
Lindwur wrote on 2018-03-14 11:40:39:
mmm... Another idea

All of these stories have one connection: Disappearing Dragons

That's the one theme I'm noticing, consistent through all the stories so far. With Plague and Nature it's more "Dragons of high importance are exchanging places in enemy Flight territory", but that'd still fall under the general theme of Dragons being moved to some effect. Even Arcane's has a single Dragon of some importance being held in some manner

Lemme make a suggestion for us to rattle our almonds over: Let's look at all the dragons that've been mentioned to be missing through all the stories

What is the pattern? Is there a pattern at all to the disappearances? HAVE THE WRITERS AND ADMINS BEEN DISTRACTING US WITH RED HERRINGS ALL ALONG?

My eyes have been opened!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
[quote name="Knickknacks" date="2018-03-14 09:44:31" ] I’m dying to know- what was Kamak’s revelation? Is it of any significance or just a cool rite-of-passage thing? aaaaa [/quote] "Tomorrow will be windy." (jk; terrible joke; too soon, I know)
Knickknacks wrote on 2018-03-14 09:44:31:
I’m dying to know- what was Kamak’s revelation? Is it of any significance or just a cool rite-of-passage thing? aaaaa

"Tomorrow will be windy." (jk; terrible joke; too soon, I know)
Theory, what if Kamuk's first vision was this very storm?? and he was too spooked to say otherwise, hence why he was down for so long??
Theory, what if Kamuk's first vision was this very storm?? and he was too spooked to say otherwise, hence why he was down for so long??
TBD
[quote name="@ashotinthedark" date="2018-03-14 15:48:38" ] And every time you ask, he spouts off some half baked prophecy. 'Where's your comic stash?' 'A COOKIE WILL FALL ONTO THE FLOOR IN IOWA.' [/quote] THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED. And I'm now crying because it was a beautiful peanut butter cookie and my dog immediately snatched it up.
@ashotinthedark wrote on 2018-03-14 15:48:38:

And every time you ask, he spouts off some half baked prophecy.

'Where's your comic stash?'

'A COOKIE WILL FALL ONTO THE FLOOR IN IOWA.'

THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED.
And I'm now crying because it was a beautiful peanut butter cookie and my dog immediately snatched it up.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
[quote name="Skyfyre" date="2018-03-17 19:38:51" ] [quote name="@ ashotinthedark" date="2018-03-14 15:48:38" ] And every time you ask, he spouts off some half baked prophecy. 'Where's your comic stash?' 'A COOKIE WILL FALL ONTO THE FLOOR IN IOWA.' [/quote] THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED. And I'm now crying because it was a beautiful peanut butter cookie and my dog immediately snatched it up. [/quote] @Skyfyre Just be careful of a nest of spiders. In summer.
Skyfyre wrote on 2018-03-17 19:38:51:
@ ashotinthedark wrote on 2018-03-14 15:48:38:

And every time you ask, he spouts off some half baked prophecy.

'Where's your comic stash?'

'A COOKIE WILL FALL ONTO THE FLOOR IN IOWA.'

THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED.
And I'm now crying because it was a beautiful peanut butter cookie and my dog immediately snatched it up.

@Skyfyre
Just be careful of a nest of spiders. In summer.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
I’m confused... Is the tidelord really dead? Is it just some rumor
created to FREAK US OUT?! I thought that the deities are unable to be killed...

And yes, I’m Arcane, but I still care about all this.
I’m confused... Is the tidelord really dead? Is it just some rumor
created to FREAK US OUT?! I thought that the deities are unable to be killed...

And yes, I’m Arcane, but I still care about all this.
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22