Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
[quote name="RoseBones" date="2018-03-14 09:37:29" ] personally i think the deities are packin up their stuff and MOVIN cause obviosuly theyre not where they used to be [/quote] Well said.
RoseBones wrote on 2018-03-14 09:37:29:
personally i think the deities are packin up their stuff and MOVIN cause obviosuly theyre not where they used to be
Well said.
faxrqz.jpg
Oh no! Wow, now I wish Plaguemama had made spaghetti after all.
Oh no! Wow, now I wish Plaguemama had made spaghetti after all.
LxbWmll.png
you know what could be worst? The Tidelord speaking but not about Splash despite the father`s begings. Instead the guardian gets a premotion of what is to come, a warning about what is happening in another flights.

After all, you have to remember one special thing " the deepsea prophecies would tell you whatever they deemed necessary, and did not honor requests."
you know what could be worst? The Tidelord speaking but not about Splash despite the father`s begings. Instead the guardian gets a premotion of what is to come, a warning about what is happening in another flights.

After all, you have to remember one special thing " the deepsea prophecies would tell you whatever they deemed necessary, and did not honor requests."
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
[quote name="blaireau" date="2018-03-14 11:43:53" ] [quote name="Kyrila" date="2018-03-14 11:30:33" ] And the Tidelord finds it hard to tell his prophecies without the safety of his little massive hermit shell [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1SxFzmt.png[/img] [/quote] He has to embrace his inner hermit
blaireau wrote on 2018-03-14 11:43:53:
Kyrila wrote on 2018-03-14 11:30:33:
And the Tidelord finds it hard to tell his prophecies without the safety of his little massive hermit shell
1SxFzmt.png
He has to embrace his inner hermit
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-03-14 09:44:47" ] [quote name="@Lindwur" date="2018-03-14 09:38:57" ] CALAMITY NOODLE [/quote] FYI, you owe Akiri a new strawberry lemonade. [/quote] This is great. If I had been drinking something when I read calamity noodle I would also require a new beverage. Congrats, you are a comedic genius.
Aequorin wrote on 2018-03-14 09:44:47:
@Lindwur wrote on 2018-03-14 09:38:57:
CALAMITY NOODLE

FYI, you owe Akiri a new strawberry lemonade.
This is great. If I had been drinking something when I read calamity noodle I would also require a new beverage. Congrats, you are a comedic genius.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
[quote name="DuskAwakening" date="2018-03-14 11:48:41" ] [quote name="blaireau" date="2018-03-14 11:43:53" ] [quote name="Kyrila" date="2018-03-14 11:30:33" ] And the Tidelord finds it hard to tell his prophecies without the safety of his little massive hermit shell [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1SxFzmt.png[/img] [/quote] He has to embrace his inner hermit [/quote] It is beautiful.
DuskAwakening wrote on 2018-03-14 11:48:41:
blaireau wrote on 2018-03-14 11:43:53:
Kyrila wrote on 2018-03-14 11:30:33:
And the Tidelord finds it hard to tell his prophecies without the safety of his little massive hermit shell
1SxFzmt.png
He has to embrace his inner hermit
It is beautiful.
8mIb4Hl.gif
Also, has anyone considered the fact that these Lore stories may not be released in chronological order?

I think Lightning's story takes place before Arcane's on the timeline, and that the Reactor mentioned in Lightning's story is the explosion that happened in Arcane's
Also, has anyone considered the fact that these Lore stories may not be released in chronological order?

I think Lightning's story takes place before Arcane's on the timeline, and that the Reactor mentioned in Lightning's story is the explosion that happened in Arcane's
image.png
This is getting intense *_*
This is getting intense *_*
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
We have not heard from our god in DAYS he owes me money too smh ????
Honestly this was everything I wanted from water lore!! It was SO good!
We have not heard from our god in DAYS he owes me money too smh ????
Honestly this was everything I wanted from water lore!! It was SO good!
@tigressRising
no but what i mean to say is that i dont know what cliffside dwellers mean so i wasnt sure as what they counted ^^U

Hmn you are right about the winds, it could be a chain-reaction because of the change of direction of the Crescendo, even if its not itself that is causing the damage. To me, it seems more clues pointing to map update where we get a "continental drift" from your actual "pangea", what would explains -most- of the catastrophes.
@tigressRising
no but what i mean to say is that i dont know what cliffside dwellers mean so i wasnt sure as what they counted ^^U

Hmn you are right about the winds, it could be a chain-reaction because of the change of direction of the Crescendo, even if its not itself that is causing the damage. To me, it seems more clues pointing to map update where we get a "continental drift" from your actual "pangea", what would explains -most- of the catastrophes.
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22