Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[quote=Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow]The wind was coming from the wrong direction.[/quote] [quote=A New Direction]As he let the winds carry him, he noticed something off about the floating structures caught up in the gale; not only was the Twisting Crescendo moving again, it was moving in the opposite direction![/quote] Ahem...
Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow wrote:
The wind was coming from the wrong direction.
A New Direction wrote:
As he let the winds carry him, he noticed something off about the floating structures caught up in the gale; not only was the Twisting Crescendo moving again, it was moving in the opposite direction!
Ahem...

sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
WHERE IS TIDE LORD
WHERE IS TIDE LORD
The gods are dead and we killed them
The gods are dead and we killed them
uCR5SCW.png
Hey, Windbro!

Do you want taste my claws for harming Splash?
Hey, Windbro!

Do you want taste my claws for harming Splash?
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
On behalf of the wind flight I'm so sorry
On behalf of the wind flight I'm so sorry
He wAS HOLDING SPLASH'S PEARL *Sobbing*
He wAS HOLDING SPLASH'S PEARL *Sobbing*
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
who from Water wants to join me in throwin' down with the Fart Noodle for this little event
who from Water wants to join me in throwin' down with the Fart Noodle for this little event
image.png
THIS WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED.

ALSO

IS SPLASH OKAY? IS TIDELORD OKAY? WHAT IS GOING ON?
THIS WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED.

ALSO

IS SPLASH OKAY? IS TIDELORD OKAY? WHAT IS GOING ON?
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
This was absolutely amazing. I wonder if the tides changing had to do with the windsinger, or the odd merky pool events in Shadow. They were close to the tangled wood after all: and with both happening at once, who knows. Here's my attempted Scry of Kamak. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=31&bodygene=12&breed=2&element=4&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=15&winggene=15&wings=32&auth=73b95bab3366c8cee6167889b990db12b6d582f4&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
This was absolutely amazing. I wonder if the tides changing had to do with the windsinger, or the odd merky pool events in Shadow. They were close to the tangled wood after all: and with both happening at once, who knows.

Here's my attempted Scry of Kamak.
dragon?age=0&body=31&bodygene=12&breed=2&element=4&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=15&winggene=15&wings=32&auth=73b95bab3366c8cee6167889b990db12b6d582f4&dummyext=prev.png
[quote name="DuskAwakening" date="2018-03-14 09:40:18" ] [quote]The wind was coming from the wrong direction.[/quote] [quote]As he let the winds carry him, he noticed something off about the floating structures caught up in the gale; not only was the Twisting Crescendo moving again, it was moving in the opposite direction![/quote] Ahem... [/quote] *gasp* Windsinger what the heck why would you do this to poor Water dudes :( I seriously hope Splash is alright ;; she seemed like a sweetheart And did you guys notice she was carrying her pearl in a sling around her neck at the beginning? I think that’s neat :) I’m dying to know- what was Kamak’s revelation? Is it of any significance or just a cool rite-of-passage thing? aaaaa
DuskAwakening wrote on 2018-03-14 09:40:18:
Quote:
The wind was coming from the wrong direction.
Quote:
As he let the winds carry him, he noticed something off about the floating structures caught up in the gale; not only was the Twisting Crescendo moving again, it was moving in the opposite direction!
Ahem...
*gasp*
Windsinger what the heck
why would you do this to poor Water dudes :(

I seriously hope Splash is alright ;; she seemed like a sweetheart
And did you guys notice she was carrying her pearl in a sling around her neck at the beginning? I think that’s neat :)

I’m dying to know- what was Kamak’s revelation? Is it of any significance or just a cool rite-of-passage thing? aaaaa
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22