Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find this website?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Undels art galley book
Undels art galley book
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
I think I saw it in a Howrse bio?
I think I saw it in a Howrse bio?
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
i was on pinterest and then i fell into a hole of dragons that were all from fr

every picture

just a coatl or a hatchling skydancer

i decided to check out flight rising after seeing that name quite a few times in the description
i was on pinterest and then i fell into a hole of dragons that were all from fr

every picture

just a coatl or a hatchling skydancer

i decided to check out flight rising after seeing that name quite a few times in the description
One day looking through all the dragon artworks on DA i found a wildclaw that look awesome soo i went to fav it and i realise that neondragon created those creatures! I went deeper to find out why? And then i discover flightrising! This was a few month before flightrising was even open. I mark that opening date on my books and waited... ahhh At that time i had no money to buy kick starters, i was dooling all over them. The Pain DX
One day looking through all the dragon artworks on DA i found a wildclaw that look awesome soo i went to fav it and i realise that neondragon created those creatures! I went deeper to find out why? And then i discover flightrising! This was a few month before flightrising was even open. I mark that opening date on my books and waited... ahhh At that time i had no money to buy kick starters, i was dooling all over them. The Pain DX
35326_s.gif
Okay, so this may seem random at first but I swear it's not, my friend got me into Warrior Cats. I started watching some Warrior YouTube channels and one that I liked sometimes made animations about "Goatlings". I wanted to find out what it was so did a quick search on YouTube and found a channel called "Pet Simmer Julie". I saw some of her videos on FR and decide to check the game out. A few months later I got that same friend who showed me Warriors into FR. It all comes full circle.
Okay, so this may seem random at first but I swear it's not, my friend got me into Warrior Cats. I started watching some Warrior YouTube channels and one that I liked sometimes made animations about "Goatlings". I wanted to find out what it was so did a quick search on YouTube and found a channel called "Pet Simmer Julie". I saw some of her videos on FR and decide to check the game out. A few months later I got that same friend who showed me Warriors into FR. It all comes full circle.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@Willowfrost10 It's true, R.I.P.
@Willowfrost10 It's true, R.I.P.
Scorpicat10.gif
i used to play chickensmoothie and i kept seeing it in a bio so i decided to give it a go

and here i am
i used to play chickensmoothie and i kept seeing it in a bio so i decided to give it a go

and here i am
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
I saw someone else playing this and found the website. I've been trapped ever since.
I saw someone else playing this and found the website. I've been trapped ever since.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa