Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find this website?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
NeonDragonArt's website, I think back in 2008 already. ^^
NeonDragonArt's website, I think back in 2008 already. ^^
I saw some dragons on chicken smoothie players' signature, clicked and found this site. I was immediately intrigued, but I had to wait something like four months for a registration window to come... In the meantime I used to browse the forums and other people's lairs, trying to imagine how it all worked.
I saw some dragons on chicken smoothie players' signature, clicked and found this site. I was immediately intrigued, but I had to wait something like four months for a registration window to come... In the meantime I used to browse the forums and other people's lairs, trying to imagine how it all worked.
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
I was on this one website looking for memes (I'm not gonna say what website it was c:) and I saw an ad for FR, and I was like "what, a dragon web game? let's try it!" and it was welcome week and now I'm stuck forever c:
I was on this one website looking for memes (I'm not gonna say what website it was c:) and I saw an ad for FR, and I was like "what, a dragon web game? let's try it!" and it was welcome week and now I'm stuck forever c:
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
I saw it on Subeta, in someone's signature. I came here and never looked back lol.
I saw it on Subeta, in someone's signature. I came here and never looked back lol.
Omg lol a mod commented on my thread, that's amazing. XD
Omg lol a mod commented on my thread, that's amazing. XD
39262092.png
I first saw it on OviPets.
I first saw it on OviPets.
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
I honestly don't remember. I think I found it from some other pet game or I was looking for games and came across this
I honestly don't remember. I think I found it from some other pet game or I was looking for games and came across this
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Same as you. I remember seeing someone I watched on DA mentioned FR and it seemed interesting so I checked the site out soon after it was opened for registration.
Same as you. I remember seeing someone I watched on DA mentioned FR and it seemed interesting so I checked the site out soon after it was opened for registration.
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
I tried to check when our flight was arriving, I typed flight riving instead of flight arriving in Google and this showed up, I saw dragons and here I am
I tried to check when our flight was arriving, I typed flight riving instead of flight arriving in Google and this showed up, I saw dragons and here I am
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[quote name="Amyatzu" date=2018-02-05 07:54:17] I tried to check when our flight was arriving, I typed flight riving instead of flight arriving in Google and this showed up, I saw dragons and here I am [/quote] Oh my god that's the best thing
Amyatzu wrote on 2018-02-05:

Oh my god that's the best thing
Lightning Runestone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8