Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find this website?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I made a friend in an edgy srs mmo, new friend was like "hey I like dragons, you like dragons, another dragon-loving friend just told me there's a thing called flight rising and it seems pretty cool and welcome week ends tomorrow so you should totally sign up"

I did so and even though I've taken hiatuses from the website I still play it (in fact, this last hiatus was cut shorter than I expected because that exact friend started making gene plans for her dragons and kept asking for my opinions :'D)
I made a friend in an edgy srs mmo, new friend was like "hey I like dragons, you like dragons, another dragon-loving friend just told me there's a thing called flight rising and it seems pretty cool and welcome week ends tomorrow so you should totally sign up"

I did so and even though I've taken hiatuses from the website I still play it (in fact, this last hiatus was cut shorter than I expected because that exact friend started making gene plans for her dragons and kept asking for my opinions :'D)
image.png
"If to feel pain is my fate, then I have just one thing to say: Here in my scar-covered heart, color will always exist!"
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
image.png
@goobergirlie nagged me until I signed up
@goobergirlie nagged me until I signed up
Heard about it awhile ago when it had just begun, forgot about it until @TyrianCallows forced me to sign up in 2014.
Heard about it awhile ago when it had just begun, forgot about it until @TyrianCallows forced me to sign up in 2014.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
My fiancee (only girlfriend at the time) was playing it and then a registration window opened on my birthday.
My fiancee (only girlfriend at the time) was playing it and then a registration window opened on my birthday.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I found it when it was beta, said I'd join later never did until someone I used to follow on Tumblr joined
I found it when it was beta, said I'd join later never did until someone I used to follow on Tumblr joined
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Saw some people talking about it in the chat on another pet site I used to play (Can't remember the name of it now) and ended up joining about a week later when someone mentioned open registration.
Saw some people talking about it in the chat on another pet site I used to play (Can't remember the name of it now) and ended up joining about a week later when someone mentioned open registration.
There was a thread about it on Dragon Cave and I decided to check it out.

I basically haven't been back to Dragon Cave since XD
There was a thread about it on Dragon Cave and I decided to check it out.

I basically haven't been back to Dragon Cave since XD
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
To be completely honest I saw an ad for FR on DragCave and some of the art looked like the ones in one of Undel’s books (the one on how to draw dragons) and me being a little snot I thought someone should be accused of art theft because I wasn’t sure until I figured out Undel was the writer of those books
Anyway here I am, still addicted to Flight Rising, still a slightly larger snot than I was a year ago
To be completely honest I saw an ad for FR on DragCave and some of the art looked like the ones in one of Undel’s books (the one on how to draw dragons) and me being a little snot I thought someone should be accused of art theft because I wasn’t sure until I figured out Undel was the writer of those books
Anyway here I am, still addicted to Flight Rising, still a slightly larger snot than I was a year ago
Clan Lore
a mutual on tumblr had reblogged the open registration, and i very vaguely recalled having seen the kickstarter for it back in like 2012

obviously i am REALLY kicking myself for not participating in the kickstarter LOL but hindsight's 20/20 right
a mutual on tumblr had reblogged the open registration, and i very vaguely recalled having seen the kickstarter for it back in like 2012

obviously i am REALLY kicking myself for not participating in the kickstarter LOL but hindsight's 20/20 right
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
My favourite artist had a brief period of talking about it a lot, playing on it mid-livestream and posting pictures of her dragons on tumblr.
I got interested and ended up managing to catch a sign-up period (can't remember when welcome week started happening, I think I'd already joined when it was implemented so I was just lucky).

She's gone inactive again since then; don't know if she's lost interest, or if she's just forgotten about it completely and will at some point suddenly remember, tweet MY DRAGONS, and obtain a new dragon of one of her characters.
My favourite artist had a brief period of talking about it a lot, playing on it mid-livestream and posting pictures of her dragons on tumblr.
I got interested and ended up managing to catch a sign-up period (can't remember when welcome week started happening, I think I'd already joined when it was implemented so I was just lucky).

She's gone inactive again since then; don't know if she's lost interest, or if she's just forgotten about it completely and will at some point suddenly remember, tweet MY DRAGONS, and obtain a new dragon of one of her characters.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8