Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find this website?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A friend lured me here and I haven't been free a day since.

She doesn't play anymore.
A friend lured me here and I haven't been free a day since.

She doesn't play anymore.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
One day my brother was reading webcomics and an ad for some dragon game showed up? It read ‘Flight Rising’, but I’ve seen FR ads after I joined and this ad I saw the first time looked nothing like the ones I see around during welcome weeks.

Anyway, this ad piqued my interest as I was looking for interesting games to play, having a lot of free time to kill back then, but I forgot all about it until two months later. I googled Flight Rising and found this place but registration windows were closed. As in, they closed literally a day before I remembered to search FR. Disappointed, I decided to learn more about the site to see if I would like it, or throw it aside like most games I play.

I read the entire encyclopedia. Every page. More than once. I was really excited to join, and I haven’t left since except for two hiatuses because of school.
One day my brother was reading webcomics and an ad for some dragon game showed up? It read ‘Flight Rising’, but I’ve seen FR ads after I joined and this ad I saw the first time looked nothing like the ones I see around during welcome weeks.

Anyway, this ad piqued my interest as I was looking for interesting games to play, having a lot of free time to kill back then, but I forgot all about it until two months later. I googled Flight Rising and found this place but registration windows were closed. As in, they closed literally a day before I remembered to search FR. Disappointed, I decided to learn more about the site to see if I would like it, or throw it aside like most games I play.

I read the entire encyclopedia. Every page. More than once. I was really excited to join, and I haven’t left since except for two hiatuses because of school.
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
My sister bought me a dragon/mythical creature art book made by Undel and it had some of her Flight Rising art in it. It looked cool so I looked it up.
My sister bought me a dragon/mythical creature art book made by Undel and it had some of her Flight Rising art in it. It looked cool so I looked it up.
A friend I spoke to on AIM signed up and had given me the link, showed me dragons, and dragged me onto it with 'em.

I am weak to dragons, y'all. 'Tis a family trait.
A friend I spoke to on AIM signed up and had given me the link, showed me dragons, and dragged me onto it with 'em.

I am weak to dragons, y'all. 'Tis a family trait.
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
When I still used DeviantArt, I saw a ton of people drawing their dragons. I got curious, and here I am.
When I still used DeviantArt, I saw a ton of people drawing their dragons. I got curious, and here I am.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8