Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you find this website?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I wanted a new game, saw it by friend. Waited 10 days to the next reg window (which was only 24 hours). Never left. Made my best friend @Royalserpifeu addicted too xD
Hello friend <3
I wanted a new game, saw it by friend. Waited 10 days to the next reg window (which was only 24 hours). Never left. Made my best friend @Royalserpifeu addicted too xD
Hello friend <3
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
I was on pokeheroes, some random person I was friended to talked about how a bunch of dragons on page 10 were for sale, and I fell in love the minute I saw the concept. Now i'm trapped....
I was on pokeheroes, some random person I was friended to talked about how a bunch of dragons on page 10 were for sale, and I fell in love the minute I saw the concept. Now i'm trapped....
gone
i think? i followed undel on deviantart when she was drawing dragons all the time. she mentioned that they were making a new dragon game and when it opened i signed up. i'm not exactly sure tbh
i think? i followed undel on deviantart when she was drawing dragons all the time. she mentioned that they were making a new dragon game and when it opened i signed up. i'm not exactly sure tbh
Probably Transformice or Neopets, but I couldn't exactly say
Probably Transformice or Neopets, but I couldn't exactly say
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
I saw some fanart on dA from someone I was watching, but boy, were they rude and almost made me regret joining FR; so glad that the community isn't like that, as a whole.
I saw some fanart on dA from someone I was watching, but boy, were they rude and almost made me regret joining FR; so glad that the community isn't like that, as a whole.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I think I saw a post on DeviantArt, when they were prepping for the Beta?
I think I saw a post on DeviantArt, when they were prepping for the Beta?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I forgot but it's either one of these 2 reasons:

1. Watched a YT video that mentioned FR, so I decided to join
2. Was searching for a new game to play and thought this one was pretty interesting
I forgot but it's either one of these 2 reasons:

1. Watched a YT video that mentioned FR, so I decided to join
2. Was searching for a new game to play and thought this one was pretty interesting
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
My old buddy @SourPlacebo was talking about it on twitter, for which I was following them mostly for the AQW content. Now we're both here in dragon hell and I have no regrets as I come up to my third anniversary here...

(Hope you don't mind the ping. ^^; )
My old buddy @SourPlacebo was talking about it on twitter, for which I was following them mostly for the AQW content. Now we're both here in dragon hell and I have no regrets as I come up to my third anniversary here...

(Hope you don't mind the ping. ^^; )
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
Discord. I was trying to become a moderator of a game (Never became one. Even if I did, I wouldn't be one today. That game's only in my past and always will be.), and they had this game server.
Flight Rising was one of the channels, and the most active! I waited until Welcome Week, and signed up. I've, obviously, been here since. Can't say the same for everyone else from there, sadly.
Discord. I was trying to become a moderator of a game (Never became one. Even if I did, I wouldn't be one today. That game's only in my past and always will be.), and they had this game server.
Flight Rising was one of the channels, and the most active! I waited until Welcome Week, and signed up. I've, obviously, been here since. Can't say the same for everyone else from there, sadly.
@LingwysticMistic. Who was then like "I HAVE A PURPLE DRAGON FOR YOU." I still have him, too: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34976322][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349764/34976322_350.png[/img][/url]
@LingwysticMistic. Who was then like "I HAVE A PURPLE DRAGON FOR YOU."

I still have him, too:

34976322_350.png
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8