Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46
Today's goal:

Finish my drabble/short story for Sweetfellow that I've been sitting on for a month
Today's goal:

Finish my drabble/short story for Sweetfellow that I've been sitting on for a month
efp3UiJ.pngJ4v6SGz.png
Okay, not really feeling like writing today, but I'm going to try anyway!

Today's goal, either:
- Get working on Ulysses' bio, or;
- Add blank bios to as many dragons as possible, with appropriate items/images.
Okay, not really feeling like writing today, but I'm going to try anyway!

Today's goal, either:
- Get working on Ulysses' bio, or;
- Add blank bios to as many dragons as possible, with appropriate items/images.
My goal today is my acolytes in general, so that would be;
-Valentine in full
-Caspian in full
-Zephan partially
-Lilith in full
-Vedia partially
-Astra in full

I'm particularly focusing on Valentine, however.
My goal today is my acolytes in general, so that would be;
-Valentine in full
-Caspian in full
-Zephan partially
-Lilith in full
-Vedia partially
-Astra in full

I'm particularly focusing on Valentine, however.
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
@Quis
This is a cool idea, I wanna join! Would you put me on the reminder pinglist please?

Plan for today: Write bio blurb for Eris, Kira and Hancock. They are the first 3 dragons in my lore and don't have it yet, this is not ok!!
@Quis
This is a cool idea, I wanna join! Would you put me on the reminder pinglist please?

Plan for today: Write bio blurb for Eris, Kira and Hancock. They are the first 3 dragons in my lore and don't have it yet, this is not ok!!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@Quis

This is grand. Please ping me for reminders! :)

I'm mostly learning today, but my goal is to set up a bio for Alphecca. Coding is mostly done, just need a teeeeext!
@Quis

This is grand. Please ping me for reminders! :)

I'm mostly learning today, but my goal is to set up a bio for Alphecca. Coding is mostly done, just need a teeeeext!
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Quis this is a really cool idea, I'd love to be added to the reminder pinglist!

My goal for today is simply to work for 30 minutes straight, because I'm short on time XD Secondary/minor goal: to finish one bio in that 30 mins!
@Quis this is a really cool idea, I'd love to be added to the reminder pinglist!

My goal for today is simply to work for 30 minutes straight, because I'm short on time XD Secondary/minor goal: to finish one bio in that 30 mins!
29bc1a28d37550be8f014920de79bd41221cd7ce.png5BsilZ9.pngtUQCJMT.pngPeaberrySmall_zpsmzrgggxe.gif
today's goal: either write Ella's familiar story

and if I feel particularly adventurous, finish one of the bios I have in progress
today's goal: either write Ella's familiar story

and if I feel particularly adventurous, finish one of the bios I have in progress

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
Uhmn todays goal...

I actually havent thought in anything specifically for this day; i have tons of dragons and stories who i should write but they dont have pictures and i dont feel like drawing until i finish their pictures....maybe i could draw and talk about the territory and how it expands, so next time i can go on the different groups who live there and how its their relationship
Uhmn todays goal...

I actually havent thought in anything specifically for this day; i have tons of dragons and stories who i should write but they dont have pictures and i dont feel like drawing until i finish their pictures....maybe i could draw and talk about the territory and how it expands, so next time i can go on the different groups who live there and how its their relationship
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Today goal: finally finish Silverclaw's bio.
Today goal: finally finish Silverclaw's bio.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
I slept past me alarm an' didna get t' do much 'cept work on Iaeli's biography. Better'n nothin' I s'pose but I don' feel 's accomplished as I might o' had I woken up earlier. Noneth'less, I enjoy th' direction th' biography be takin' though in th' final change t' me crew I don' know if there'll be hist'ry fer each character 'r not. If that isna th' case, ye can bet yer hides that it'll be posted somewhere fer a variety o' reasons.
I slept past me alarm an' didna get t' do much 'cept work on Iaeli's biography. Better'n nothin' I s'pose but I don' feel 's accomplished as I might o' had I woken up earlier. Noneth'less, I enjoy th' direction th' biography be takin' though in th' final change t' me crew I don' know if there'll be hist'ry fer each character 'r not. If that isna th' case, ye can bet yer hides that it'll be posted somewhere fer a variety o' reasons.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46